+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

simsonks

Jun 11, 2013
Hi,

I have a funny feeling that I will give up Canadian PR and go back home. Because my case is getting too complicated. I sponsored my spouse and baby on Mar 2012, the day I sent the documents to CPC Mississauga, I realized my family have to do medicals forehand. I got reply from CPC Mississauga on July that my documents have been forwarded to CHC New Delhi(ND). After a month CHC ND has asked for a passports(Medicals not done), after a month they called my wife and sent back passports to do medical examination. My wife and little one did medicals on Sep 2012 and sent passports next day. My status at that time was 'decision made' and my wife's was 'application received'. It is almost 11 months(Normal processing is 10 months), now nothing has changed in my application status other than 'medical result' received in my spouse status. And mine has reverted to 'in process'. One more thing, my wife has expired PR visa, which she could not use due to pregnancy complications. I do not know what is happening to my file nor my spouse file. Do anybody can share their similar experience or advice?

sumitihm

Star Member
Feb 28, 2010
I applied for my wife on 27th sept 2012. got approved on 7th november and file went to new delhi. Passport was submitted on 1st december ad till now there is nothing after that. It's almost 8 months now. I ordered GCMS notes ad it's mentioned that she will be called for interview but no date is mentioned.I contacted MP and he also said he same but till now there is no call or email from NDVO for interview.
Any idea how long it takes to get interview call?

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
simsonks said:
Hi,

I have a funny feeling that I will give up Canadian PR and go back home. Because my case is getting too complicated. I sponsored my spouse and baby on Mar 2012, the day I sent the documents to CPC Mississauga, I realized my family have to do medicals forehand. I got reply from CPC Mississauga on July that my documents have been forwarded to CHC New Delhi(ND). After a month CHC ND has asked for a passports(Medicals not done), after a month they called my wife and sent back passports to do medical examination. My wife and little one did medicals on Sep 2012 and sent passports next day. My status at that time was 'decision made' and my wife's was 'application received'. It is almost 11 months(Normal processing is 10 months), now nothing has changed in my application status other than 'medical result' received in my spouse status. And mine has reverted to 'in process'. One more thing, my wife has expired PR visa, which she could not use due to pregnancy complications. I do not know what is happening to my file nor my spouse file. Do anybody can share their similar experience or advice?
Contact your area MP in Canada. Also order gcms notes. It will give you an idea on whats going on with your file. All the best!

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
simsonks said:
Hi,

Hi simsonks,
A friend of mine was in exact same situation. He came here in June 2012. At that time his wife was pregnant. After coming here he filed his sponsorship application but didn't send medical. Later around October he got Passport Request. But he mailed them saying that he can not do medicals of his wife now, as she is pregnant. Later NDVO replied him that, he should wait until baby is born and then complete medicals and also apply for baby's sponsorship and send both his wife's and baby's passports together. In last Jan he was blessed with a baby girl. So after naming baby, he has applied for baby's birth cirtificate and passport. For applying baby's passport, one of the parent should have spouse name mentioned in their passports. So he had to first update his wife's passport to inlclude his name in her passport and after that is done, he applied for his baby's passport. After getting passport, he sent both his wife's and baby's passports together in April and in May ending, they got their passports stamped. And his family is currently in Canada. Just landed couple of weeks ago.
So do not give up now. Keep mailing NDVO and use words like urgent, important in your mail's subject.

Good luck buddy.

- Gupta

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
It is time to be confused now!

I still don't understand how the processing time is calculated......as I found different views on this in this forum. Is Processing time calculated from the date CPC-M received the application OR the date CHC-New Delhi Received the forwarded file from CPC-M?

My application was received by CHC-New Delhi on August 2012 and it is 9 months now since I had submitted my Passports to NDVO. That mean I have to wait another one month for the maximum processing time of 10 months or what?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: it is 14th month since I had sent our application to CPC-M. and since Dec 2012 criminality check is "In Progress" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It is time to be frustrated like anything...and feeling very helpless now......can not go any where for my business as my pp is with NDVO from last 10 months. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
waitingsince2004 said:
It is time to be confused now!

I still don't understand how the processing time is calculated......as I found different views on this in this forum. Is Processing time calculated from the date CPC-M received the application OR the date CHC-New Delhi Received the forwarded file from CPC-M?

My application was received by CHC-New Delhi on August 2012 and it is 9 months now since I had submitted my Passports to NDVO. That mean I have to wait another one month for the maximum processing time of 10 months or what?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: it is 14th month since I had sent our application to CPC-M. and since Dec 2012 criminality check is "In Progress" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It is time to be frustrated like anything...and feeling very helpless now......can not go any where for my business as my pp is with NDVO from last 10 months. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
If you see the processing time as quoted in cic.gc.ca for NDVO processing is 10 months with the condition - "The times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of all cases between April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013. Processing times are subject to change " .
Luckily or unluckily we are not in the routine cases who get PR in 6 months ,now the question is only whether we fall in the 80 %, for that wait for another 1 month :-[ .

So true , these are moments of desperation for all pending 2012 applicants .

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
hi anurukk
i can,t understand what u wanna say
about processing times
could u plz tell us in detail

gurnam21

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
Doc's Request.
21-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21st june 2013
LANDED..........
soooooon
navdeep mmu said:
hi anurukk
about processing times
Hi Navdeep,

we can share our own experience here. When i asked the same question from my immigration lawyer that how long CIC takes to return apllicants passport the answer was it takes upto 90 days. I submitted mine on 1st Apr and 90 days will be over on 4th Jul but till date no change on my ecas ( in process). You go for GCMS notes to access your information and yes MP letter you may get once it over 10 months when CIC delhi received your file. 9 months are actually too much to BC or other things.

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
hello gurnaam seems that u also dependent child
mine passport was with delhi visa office from last 3.5 months
me and my brother got the passport request on 2nd of march
nuffing happened
status shows application received
really fed up of this process ,,,,,,,,,,
now the strike
nuffing have to say now
really sad :(

Rupan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
20-02-2013
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
gurnam21 said:
Hi Navdeep,

we can share our own experience here. When i asked the same question from my immigration lawyer that how long CIC takes to return apllicants passport the answer was it takes upto 90 days. I submitted mine on 1st Apr and 90 days will be over on 4th Jul but till date no change on my ecas ( in process). You go for GCMS notes to access your information and yes MP letter you may get once it over 10 months when CIC delhi received your file. 9 months are actually too much to BC or other things.
Hi Gurnam,

I heard from Immigration Lawyer, the processing time of Spousal sponsorship cases has been exceed. May be I am wrong but they can hold our passports for atleast 180 days. I submitted my passport 9th March and its been nearly 100 days. No one knows what they are doing. We just pray to God nothing else.

simsonks

Jun 11, 2013
Hi,

I went to Local MP office, but they did not accept my request saying that, they do not deal with immigration issues, crazy isn't it. I already ordered gcms notes and waiting for reply. do anybody know is there any validity for PCC.

Thanks for your suggestions friends.

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
simsonks said:
Hi,

I went to Local MP office, but they did not accept my request saying that, they do not deal with immigration issues, crazy isn't it. I already ordered gcms notes and waiting for reply. do anybody know is there any validity for PCC.

Thanks for your suggestions friends.
1 year from the Date of Issue...

Rupan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
20-02-2013
File Transfer...
21-02-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
tahsinmohammad said:
1 year from the Date of Issue...
are you sure is a 1 year.

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
navdeep mmu said:
hi anurukk
about processing times
Hi Navdeep,

if you see the timeline of various applicant in 2012 forum,many of them get DM with processing time ranging from 5 months -10 months or more.
10 month is the maximum time frame mentioned in cic site (i.e ,80 % of cases get resolved within 10 months ) and 6 months is the time frame for simple cases.
So it all depends where does this NDVO categorise us. every case is unique.

simsonks

Jun 11, 2013
Does PCC validity affect issue of visa, because my family's validity of PCC would have expired.

Do anybody have experience that after contacting MP office has fastened the process nowadays.