done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
@n4dpatel

I am an oct Applicant too :eek: :eek: But I sent my passport in March. Its been 3 months now and still waiting.

May be they did not ask you for passport yet because you do not have any travel hisotry??

Some people got lucky and NDVO asked for passport when it was time to stamp visa right away. :p

Good luck:)

Im still waitning for my pasport.............. :-\

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
n4dpatel said:
AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THE 2012 OCT BATCH :-[ :(WAITING FOR A PPR...... IS THERE ANYONEE ELSE OUT THERE??????????????
LIKE ME..

IM SO TIRED OF SEEING APPLICATION/ MEDICAL RESULTS REVICED.....

PLZ GOD LET THERE BE A MIRCALE FRO ALL OF US WAITING...
Hey friend, chill!! I am sept 2012 applicant still waiting for a PPR.... Dnt wry.... keep ur hopes & think positive....

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
ammuknn said:
To whoever is now updating the spreadsheet:

Please indicate the following regarding my case: PPR sent on Feb 9, 2013.
In the notes column, please add: PPR sent on Feb 9, 2013 was not received by client. Awaiting re-sending of PPR.

Thanks!
Have updated the notes section. Still i believe you should send your passport without waiting for a second request from them (Also i assume all other process is complete for you according to gcms). But its your decision.

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
Atrayee Bhaumik said:
What is the use of speculating I dont understand ?
Check the 2013 applicants thread.....many jan 2013 applicants are getting decision made with passport
Stamped with visa .
If the strike would have been never ending ..that eould not have been the case...I got my passport request in 12 days flat.... so I dont think personally the strike is affecting to that extent what is being made out of in this thread

quote author=delcan link=topic=109821.msg2347614#msg2347614 date=1371271422]

http://www.ipolitics.ca/2013/06/14/371893/

Sometimes we do certain things which we know & realise would not yield any results, but still we do!!..... may be that way we are able to feed some consolation and relief to the restless and worries full mind.

We could see that late dec'12 applicants & 2013 applicants are moving much faster in their process compared to other 2012 applicants. What I feel that this could be because of the conditional PR getting applicable post Oct'12. May be that since they are being given conditional pr with a further test period of 2 years before getting the actual pr, they are not being tested that extensively as compared to pre Oct'12 applicants....

This is just my opinion and a possible interpretation of current process.....

@ sept 24, where are u dear?? whats happening to ur case??

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muksi said:
Have updated the notes section. Still i believe you should send your passport without waiting for a second request from them (Also i assume all other process is complete for you according to gcms). But its your decision.
Thanks Muksi.
Our relationship has been assessed as genuine, and interview waiver is recommended. However, security and criminality checks are still pending (as of 2013 April 09) as per GCMS notes.

My wife called the VFS (Visa Facilitating Service) office in Mumbai. These are the people you go to when applying for visitor visa - you give your application and passport to them, they send it to the NDVO and get it back for you with the decision. They don't deal with immigration applications though. But still, these people have some compassion, and at least talk to you if you call, unlike the CHC ND people.

Anyway, my wife called them, and asked about the strike... They said that despite the strike, there is some staff at the NDVO, and they are processing applications. Emergency and humanitarian cases are processed with highest priority, but other cases are also moving albeit much slower. They said that if we send the passport, someone will surely be there to receive it, so go ahead and send it. So we are sending her passport tomorrow, along with a copy of the GCMS notes showing the missed PPR.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ n4dpatel and nabagataa

Did you guys request GCMS notes yet? From what I've seen so far on the forum, almost everyone has been getting their PPRs within 2-3 months of the application being transferred from Canada to NDVO. Those who did not either had some complication in their application, or like me, missed some communication from them. If you have received your GCMS notes, does that show any complications or indications of what's going on with your file? If you haven't requested the GCMS notes yet, what are you waiting for??

ps. I've requested for a second GCMS notes. My first request was on April 10th, and received it on May 9th. Requested another one on May 27th, so I can see if anything has happened in the 2 months since my first request. Should be getting that next week.

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
ammuknn said:
@ n4dpatel and nabagataa

Did you guys request GCMS notes yet? From what I've seen so far on the forum, almost everyone has been getting their PPRs within 2-3 months of the application being transferred from Canada to NDVO. Those who did not either had some complication in their application, or like me, missed some communication from them. If you have received your GCMS notes, does that show any complications or indications of what's going on with your file? If you haven't requested the GCMS notes yet, what are you waiting for??

ps. I've requested for a second GCMS notes. My first request was on April 10th, and received it on May 9th. Requested another one on May 27th, so I can see if anything has happened in the 2 months since my first request. Should be getting that next week.
I apprehend the same that there could be some communication gap..... I applied for gcms on 21st May so expecting them within the next few days..... lets see what comes out.....

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
guyz can anyone send me the link of gcms notes

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
ammuknn said:
@ n4dpatel and nabagataa

Hello.... No I have not order the notes my lawyers wants to wait for the 10 month proccssing time to be over.. Its already been 8.5 months for the file.. But I had put in an inquiry last month for ppr. Inquiry. So hopefully will hear somthing soon.... Good luck to all u....

julyashar

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Passport Req..
waiting waiting .........................
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting ........
LANDED..........
waiting waiting ....
Just wondering If your applicant had travel history, is it your first marriage. I am jan 2013 applicant almost all applicants has been stamped their passport but I am still waiting for PPR. My applicant had 6 years of travel history. My file was transfered within 20 days of application filed. so just wondering why it is unfair...:)
NDVo did reponded my email saying most of the spousal sposorship are done within 6 months only complicated cases takes more than 6 months. what is complicated case I dont understand.. please help
nabagataa said:
Hey friend, chill!! I am sept 2012 applicant still waiting for a PPR.... Dnt wry.... keep ur hopes & think positive....

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
hey guys ....anyone got the visa or not yet
m fed of seeing application received ...............
why ndvo is doing wid us
why they are playing wid our lyfs,,,,it going to be 4 months now
sent the passport on 7th of march
how much time more ..........totally sad nd fed up :(
gud luck guys for this wait,,,,,

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navdeep mmu said:
hey guys ....anyone got the visa or not yet
m fed of seeing application received ...............
why ndvo is doing wid us
why they are playing wid our lyfs,,,,it going to be 4 months now
sent the passport on 7th of march
how much time more ..........totally sad nd fed up :(
gud luck guys for this wait,,,,,
@navdeep mmu

We both are on a same boat. I also sent my passport to NDVO since March 2013. They have my passport since March 8th.

I don't understand either why taking so much time. Some people here submitted after us got the Visa stamped on there passports.

Well, Good luck and hope you and me and everyone who submitted their passports since March, 2013 get the passports back within this month..

Thanks!

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
tnx nd same to u ,,,,,
let,s pray .....for the best
may b this month we got some gud news
all the best for all

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n4dpatel said:
Hello.... No I have not order the notes my lawyers wants to wait for the 10 month proccssing time to be over.. Its already been 8.5 months for the file.. But I had put in an inquiry last month for ppr. Inquiry. So hopefully will hear somthing soon.... Good luck to all u....
Hey n4dpatel,

I honestly don't understand why your lawyer wants to wait to request for GCMS notes. Requesting these notes does not affect your case at all. This request does not go to New Delhi. It's just people in Ottawa who will open your electronic file, print the whole thing out and send it to you. There is no condition for requesting it, nor a limit on how many times you can request it. GCMS notes is one thing that they HAVE to respond to within a set time frame - there is legislation that says they must give it to you within 30 days unless there's a strong reason. NDVO is not required to respond to inquiry until after the 10 months is up. Also, it is not Canadian Foreign Service Workers who acquire the GCMS notes for you, so it wouldn't be affected by the ongoing strike.

The way I see it, it doesn't really matter to your lawyer if your case takes 6 months or 10 or 18 - he/she has plenty of other clients; but for you, each extra day is painful. There is some reason that you haven't received your PPR yet (most likely a missed communication). The sooner you find out what it is, the sooner you can take action, and the sooner your case will be back on track. Until you do something, don't expect NDVO to put in any extra effort, pick up your file, and try very hard to push it through. They have hundreds of other clients... it is your responsibility to do what you can. If you want to wait for the 10 months, then wait for the 10 months... but honestly, don't expect anything to happen before then.

I see you frequently commenting that you're an October 2012 applicant and they haven't sent your PPR. Maybe you should find out if that's actually true by looking in your GCMS notes. Unless you do everything you can, no point in complaining that things aren't happening for you. I'm not trying to be harsh or rude... I'm in a similar situation, so I'm trying to use my experience to help.