NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
Guys,

I have added my spouse in my existing application in July. Processing fee is not being charged yet.
Applied ATIP notes yesterday.

Any suggestion, why the processing fee not being charged yet

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhyyym said:
Received a letter from Ottawa:

Dear Sir/Madam

Reference: XXXX

Our office confirms that your application is being processed in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

Client Service Unit | Unité de service au client – HB01241
Case Processing Center - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement - Ottawa
Site : www.cic.gc.ca | CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
Did you email them or sth ?!

Charlie79

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
lhyyym said:
Received a letter from Ottawa:

Dear Sir/Madam

Reference: XXXX

Our office confirms that your application is being processed in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline.
Wondering what prompted them to send this email. Did you ask them something or you just sent some additional documents, piggybacking your questions on that email? IMO, whatever they have advised in their email is correct. Patience, Processing time (average 13Mths) and keeping correspondence with them to minimum.

Charlie79

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
lhyyym said:
I asked them why I have not received MR till now.
Yes, i also think you should have gotten your MR by now but still there are many other people who also are also waiting for their MRs. Please don't loose hope and patience. Would you believe that someone who submitted her application in May End got her AOR last week. Now could this be imagined that CIC will take this long to just issue an AOR? There are unknown reasons for these delays and all we can do is keep hopes alive and wait pateintly. Patience pays.

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what email add should use to change my address plz & tnx

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charlie79 said:
Yes, i also think you should have gotten your MR by now but still there are many other people who also are also waiting for their MRs. Please don't loose hope and patience. Would you believe that someone who submitted her application in May End got her AOR last week. Now could this be imagined that CIC will take this long to just issue an AOR? There are unknown reasons for these delays and all we can do is keep hopes alive and wait pateintly. Patience pays.
Actually, I guess different VOs have different process methods. Some VOs want to get everything ready before process so they request everything in advance; while others verify all the files in hand first and then request other materials like MR. That is why somebody gets MR early but still needs to wait for a long time to get PPR. ;)

rinkupatel.dmj

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15/05/2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Request
UPFRONT - 12-04-2014
Med's Done....
ECAS UPDATED: 25-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2014 / Change of VO 11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-12-2014 @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
balalmughal said:
Guys,

I have added my spouse in my existing application in July. Processing fee is not being charged yet.
Applied ATIP notes yesterday.

Any suggestion, why the processing fee not being charged yet
Hello Bala,

Yours is the same case like mine.
They emailed me in July that CPC-Ottawa don't accept Application Fees paid using form IMM5620. They asked me to pay it online to which I did and emailed them the confirmation receipt. I know there is no link to pay application fees online under CEC class. I called CIC Agent and she replied me to pay it under Canada Class: Spouse i.e. $550 and added until the amount is same it is okay.

Also, I got my GCMS last week and I found that they accepted my online line payment and NOT IMM5620 @ Ottawa Office.
Hope that helps.

stray cat

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
24-07-2014
Med's Done....
02-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF: Paid 26-09-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR: 12-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
greg123 said:
Most of December is still waiting, along with some in November.
Yeah seems so. I feel for everyone and can empathise.

It's just frustrating and not getting any information makes it even more so. We had to renew our work permits lately and that was a pain. Mine and my wife's were approved. My two daughters had theirs refused and had to stop working, because apparently when we become PR applicants our dependents are viewed differently even though we will all be getting PR.(?)

Their workplaces have said they will hold the jobs for them, but how long will that last?

I guess I never was any good with being patient ;D

latanaiduV

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
Med's Request
9-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
23-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
18-May-2015
medabor said:
what email add should use to change my address plz & tnx
I've sent my request to this address cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and it is changed.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
stray cat said:
Yeah seems so. I feel for everyone and can empathise.

It's just frustrating and not getting any information makes it even more so. We had to renew our work permits lately and that was a pain. Mine and my wife's were approved. My two daughters had theirs refused and had to stop working, because apparently when we become PR applicants our dependents are viewed differently even though we will all be getting PR.(?)

Their workplaces have said they will hold the jobs for them, but how long will that last?

I guess I never was any good with being patient ;D
It's said to hear for WP refusal fro your daughters
Sorry if I missed your earlier post regarding your daughters Open WP refusal reason.
I would like to know 3 thing (if you are comfortable)

1) Your daughters are also dependent in your PR application ?
2) before this rejection, what was their status in Canada?
3) When your BOWP is going to expire?

Based on above feedback may be I am able to provide you some suggestion (but depend on your case history)

Thanks

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
received email from CPC Ott regarding my inquiry about my wife's pregnancy and got the details of the next steps to followed after birth of child... :) ... reply came after 6 days of my second email on the same to them which has definite questions from my end unlike the first email....

surya1984in said:
yes i have provided both UCI and Application number and applicant names in my email.. lets see how it turns out... thanks for the clarification :)

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
surya1984in said:
received email from CPC Ott regarding my inquiry about my wife's pregnancy and got the details of the next steps to followed after birth of child... :) ... reply came after 6 days of my second email on the same to them which has definite questions from my end unlike the first email....
Congratulations on your new baby, friend! Thus, CIC will suspend your application till your baby is born?

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
expected due date is Jan 5, 2014... :) They didn't explicitly mention that the application will be put on hold... but.. yes... i can consider so as there wasn't anything troublesome mentioned in the email :)

lhyyym said:
Congratulations on your new baby, friend! Thus, CIC will suspend your application till your baby is born?

Deep666

Sep 6, 2014
Hi friends,
I'm Jan 2014 applicant.On Aug 11th I received a letter from CPC Ottawa for an addition document (Employment reference letter).I sent them thru mail, as well as a hard copy to their Ottawa address.So far didn't receive any confirmation that they received my document.

Can someone please help me in giving me an approx time frame

when I can expect MEDICAl request?
After medical request how many days it takes usually to reach the report to CIC guys and they ask for PR fee?
And when they ask for passport to be sent once they receive the payment?