WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-11-2014
lhyyym said:
Hi friend, why did CIC request employment reference letter from you? Didn't you submit it with your application package or your original letter was not detailed enough?
We moved to Moncton and updated our address and job details. I think, due to these changes made in my file, CIC asked me for job reference letter from my previous employer indicating my job details and duration of work. I submited ROE in response to this.

When I sent e-mail to CIC, I used mail tracker which helped me to know when CIC checked my e-mail.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIS said:
We moved to Moncton and updated our address and job details. I think, due to these changes made in my file, CIC asked me for job reference letter from my previous employer indicating my job details and duration of work. I submited ROE in response to this.

When I sent e-mail to CIC, I used mail tracker which helped me to know when CIC checked my e-mail.
As I know, cec is base on your previous work experience. Thus, why did they request employment letter from your previous employer when you changed job currently?

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still no MR. Don't know whether there is something wrong with my files and my application may be transferred to the 2nd VO I guess. :'(

bib003

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP-G SENT WITH APP.
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
Guys finally heard from CIC this morning but it was not MR. They got query in my application. These two below questions they asked me with the spelling error. :(

1. Why there is s difference in your salary as noted in the emplioyment letter and the amount claimed in T-4 ?

2. Are you a member of any professional accounting assocation either in US or in Canada ?

Well, in T4 my salary was 37k and job letter was 60k as i had new work permit under the employer and hourly rate was 28.85 and before the new work permit i was getting 18 and the first six weeks I got 11 only as I was new. Should I just write and simple e-mail explaining the difference or send all the pay-stubs. Any suggestion would be great.

Thank you all

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bib003 said:
Guys finally heard from CIC this morning but it was not MR. They got query in my application. These two below questions they asked me with the spelling error. :(

1. Why there is s difference in your salary as noted in the emplioyment letter and the amount claimed in T-4 ?

2. Are you a member of any professional accounting assocation either in US or in Canada ?

Well, in T4 my salary was 37k and job letter was 60k as i had new work permit under the employer and hourly rate was 28.85 and before the new work permit i was getting 18 and the first six weeks I got 11 only as I was new. Should I just write and simple e-mail explaining the difference or send all the pay-stubs. Any suggestion would be great.

Thank you all
At least, you know what is wrong with your process .

howru

Feb 12, 2014
I got my gcms notes today. My file was transferred to another VO as the previous one left on 12th august. And there is no progress after that. It states medicals recd. and rprf paid. Rprf recd. on 15th July, medicals recd. around 19th July. I requested notes on 18th aug so obviously I should not expect much movement between 12th and 18th aug. Overall nothing alarming. They have their own pace and space.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
howru said:
I got my gcms notes today. My file was transferred to another VO as the previous one left on 12th august. And there is no progress after that. It states medicals recd. and rprf paid. Rprf recd. on 15th July, medicals recd. around 19th July. I requested notes on 18th aug so obviously I should not expect much movement between 12th and 18th aug. Overall nothing alarming. They have their own pace and space.
Thanks for sharing this :)

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
howru said:
It is a good reference. It means that our processes may be delayed because of personnel change in CIC. ???

Charlie79

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
It's fake call, please report this to CIC also

please refer this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t173539.0.html
How do they get your number? is the info leaking from CIC side or CanadaPost?

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baboo_pr said:
I Got GCMS Notes. Eligibility Required went to Officer review. Notes seems officer is convinced of my eligibility yet he sent to review. Don't understand why.

Now, the Due date that in Eligibility section is 2015/02/25. Does this mean I have to chill till next year FEB? Any suggestions?
I guess your duties may not quite match the NOC code or your work time is not enough. In my opinion, if our files are transferred to other VO, it means we will wait another several months to hear from CIC since the second VO may also have a long waiting list.

I am in the same boat. Let us expect MR at the end of 2014 or early 2015. :eek:

July2014

Jul 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2014
AOR Received.
July 16, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 21, 2015
Hi guys,

I am leaving my current job cuz I am not happy with my employer and do not want to work at that place anymore. Do I need to notify CIC about this? Also Is it gonna affect my application any way?

Help me out guys please

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July2014 said:
Hi guys,

I am leaving my current job cuz I am not happy with my employer and do not want to work at that place anymore. Do I need to notify CIC about this? Also Is it gonna affect my application any way?

Help me out guys please
I guess CEC is based on your previous work experience. But if you change your address, please update it to CIC.

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July2014 said:
Hi guys,

Help me out guys please
Don't leave unless you found a better job ! it's not coz of your application or whatsoever.. you just don't wanna struggle to find that perfect job !! I left my job for the same reasons and still can't find what i want.. BTW do you have OWP in hand ? Good luck buds

July2014

Jul 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2014
AOR Received.
July 16, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 21, 2015
medabor said:
Don't leave unless you found a better job ! it's not coz of your application or whatsoever.. you just don't wanna struggle to find that perfect job !! I left my job for the same reasons and still can't find what i want.. BTW do you have OWP in hand ? Good luck buds
I have PGWP valid for one year. Lets say if i leave this job, is there any chance that VO going to contact my employer? If yes, then if my employer says something wrong about me on purpose, is that going to affect my application?