03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Guys!

Anybody from this forum who has situation similar as mine. I have a new born baby but I have received already the visa and COPR.

I have informed already the London Visa Office about the change in family composition but no reply till this writing. What is usually the process with this kind of situation?

I got the visa and COPR yesterday, 23 June 2016 and its validity is only till 02 October 2016. I am worried we might not meet the validity if they will not reply immediately about my new born baby. We want to include her in our application and of course be with us in canada.

Appreciate guys your help. Thank you. :)

chem14

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
10 May 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
dan_and said:
You need to contact the visa office and tell them about a change to your family composition. It seems you have already done that, so you will need to wait until they get back to you.

Under no circumstances can you use the current COPR and travel to Canada before you have received further instructions from them, because you would not be allowed into Canada with a family member that is not listed on the COPR.
Yeah, I guess I have to wait. Thank you.

I hope somebody withe same situation as mine will reply, I just want the guarantee that my baby will be included in application. I am just worried with the validity of the COPR and visa its only three months. I hope they will change it until our baby will be approved

cheiro

Jun 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try calling the call center, you might get to know if they have received your update or not
+1 613 944 4000 - USA number

Can27

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
I will be in same situation soon so please keep information updated here.

However process wise once you intimate them, your copr would be cancelled. Cic would ask you your baby passport, birth certificate and few new forms. Then thwy would issue you new copr with baby name in it.

This process would take somewhere 3-4 weeks once all docs with fees have been submitted.

All the best and congratulations for baby!!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
chem14 said:
I just want the guarantee that my baby will be included in application. I am just worried with the validity of the COPR and visa its only three months. I hope they will change it until our baby will be approved
They will include the baby. If your medical is going to expire before the app is approved, they may either extend it or ask you to complete a new one.

While waiting for an answer from the VO, start getting all of the baby's documents together and have their medical done.

chem14

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
10 May 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Thank you for all your response! :D ;)

London Visa Office replied already yesterday.

They asked me the following:
1. IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
2. Additional Family Info IMM5406 (for me and my wife)
3. Copy Passport/Travel Document
4. Copy Birth registration/certificate

Passport application is difficult to get, I hope we could finish it within 2 weeks.

Reactions: Supernova

Can27

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
Did they mention what to do with existing copr?
That stands cancelled?
Also did they ask to pay fees for new baby?
Will you be required to send passports for all again?

chem14

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
10 May 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Can27 said:
Did they mention what to do with existing copr?
That stands cancelled?
Also did they ask to pay fees for new baby?
Will you be required to send passports for all again?
Hi Can27!

No they have not mentioned anything about the COPR. They responded my June 3 email where i Informed them my wife due date is within July. But our baby went out prematurely this June 10, but she's ok.

They mentioned in the email that this in response with your June 3 email, as such once your baby is born please submit the required documents. The documents they need is the one I wrote earlier.

I guess they know already that they issued me COPR because the letter is dated June 24 and I recieved the COPR/Visa June 23.

Maybe after I submit all the required docs and all are ok, thats the time they will ask to return all the passport and COPR. ;) :)

Can27

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
Hi Chem14 - Hope you have got your revised COPR with new born baby added.

One question - Did CIC also ask to do medical for new born baby?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Can27 said:

The baby will need a medical. It is a simple physical exam, no tests or X-ray.

chem14

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
10 May 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Can27 said:

Hi Can27!

No I have not receive yet the new COPR, actually I encountered problem in MY CIC account. I cannot proceed in submitting the required documents for our new born. My account just fixed last 27 July. Up to now, I am waiting for the London Visa office on what to do next.

They have not asked for the medical yet, but it is a requirement so our baby did the upfront medical already. Just in case they will ask, it will be uploaded immediately together with the payment.

There is one from India in this forum that once they submitted the required documents, they have got PPR I think in a matter of two weeks after documents submission.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chem14 said:
Thank you for all your response! :D ;)

London Visa Office replied already yesterday.

They asked me the following:
1. IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
2. Additional Family Info IMM5406 (for me and my wife)
3. Copy Passport/Travel Document
4. Copy Birth registration/certificate

Passport application is difficult to get, I hope we could finish it within 2 weeks.
Hey @chem14, thanks for the information.
Really helpful to future parents.

Can27

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
Hi - I have recently raised a CSE to add new born to an existing application. My AOR is 26-Feb and still waiting for receive PPR. I am based out of New Delhi, India.

Have got a response today and IRCC is asking to send all relevant forms along with copy of passport/Birth/payment receipt certificate to CPC Ottawa through courier. Is it standard request for an Indian application to send forms through Courier? Should not they ask to upload these online along with fees?

More, they have not asked for Medical for new born. Will they ask later or 1 month old baby is exempted from Medical?

Anything I can do to request them to give me placeholder to upload docs online?

Any Indian who has got similar kind of request please suggest.

chem14

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
10 May 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
08 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
03 June 2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Can27 said:
Hi - I have recently raised a CSE to add new born to an existing application. My AOR is 26-Feb and still waiting for receive PPR. I am based out of New Delhi, India.

Have got a response today and IRCC is asking to send all relevant forms along with copy of passport/Birth/payment receipt certificate to CPC Ottawa through courier. Is it standard request for an Indian application to send forms through Courier? Should not they ask to upload these online along with fees?

More, they have not asked for Medical for new born. Will they ask later or 1 month old baby is exempted from Medical?

Anything I can do to request them to give me placeholder to upload docs online?

Any Indian who has got similar kind of request please suggest.
HI Can27!!!

In my case they have requested the same documents as yours, but the difference is they have put in my account account a placeholder where will I upload the needed docs.

As for the medical, they are the one who will request when it will be. They have given me a form to bring in the accredited clinic for the medical of the baby. The baby is not exempted to medical, they will just do physical examination.

As of the moment, I am still waiting for the PPR to re-issue our visa and CPR. I submitted the completed documents last Aug 3 and medical status changed to Passed last August 5.

I am very anxious of my situation, some members here in the forum recieved already the re-issuance of visa after 11 days of submission of documents. Until now I am still waiting. :( :(

yourshussain

Nov 18, 2015
Hello,

Please let me know what was the final result of this post. As i in the same situation, i got COPR and my wife is due on 14th April.

What should i do to get this process done at the earliest. What all doc is should gather in 1 go. Also is that medical compulsory for the infant ? if yes then it has to be done from their proposed center only ? not from any other hospital ?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Hussain Rangwala