+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never lose hope,,!! accepted on second attempt

Ajay1992

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viditmantri....i mean did u directly contacted college people in canada or through consultancy.....n wat did u ask the college guys......

brdsk

Jun 25, 2014
Firstly congrats for the visa. I have also applied under Non - SPP on 28th July and i am still waiting for it. Do you think that it will come before beginning of my course?

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
Ajay1992 said:
viditmantri....i mean did u directly contacted college people in canada or through consultancy.....n wat did u ask the college guys......
my consultant got it done for me when he told them that i got a rejection.

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
brdsk said:
Firstly congrats for the visa. I have also applied under Non - SPP on 28th July and i am still waiting for it. Do you think that it will come before beginning of my course?
thanks alot,
please tell me what ur profile is and also u may contact them by sending an email

Ajay1992

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viditmantri said:
my consultant got it done for me when he told them that i got a rejection.

hey i got rejected first time wich i appiled in non-SPP....my caonsultant told me dat...now i can apply under SPP as...a person can apply under SPP nly once....so can i apply under SPP now.....???

Ajay Kafle

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
viditmantri said:
Got rejected once stating my course did not make sense and i wasnt a genuine student. Offended a lil on that statement i re applied on 23rd july in general category and got an acceptance mail today. This is just to give others inspiration to not give up hope and that if u r a genuine student you will not be rejected. Also submitting ur itr or form 16 and bank papers and property papers etc isnt really mandatory,, i submitted my application same as my spp application only with the addition of a support letter from my college in canada and a bonafide from my current college here in india and very strong SOP along with the rejection letter.

Id like to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me in some or the other way as ive practically lived here for the last two months or so. i wish all the applicants the very best and the ones who have their visa,, see u on the other side of the world :D
i got rejected too, reason was others (so silly), they said your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your further prospect and plans.