waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
Mr Singh said:
congrats... have an awesome future ahead :)
Thank you , all the best to you too

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viditmantri said:
Thank you , all the best to you too
hi bddy.when u got approval mail before changing of online tracker status or after that

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
viditmantri said:
Got rejected once stating my course did not make sense and i wasnt a genuine student. Offended a lil on that statement i re applied on 23rd july in general category and got an acceptance mail today. This is just to give others inspiration to not give up hope and that if u r a genuine student you will not be rejected. Also submitting ur itr or form 16 and bank papers and property papers etc isnt really mandatory,, i submitted my application same as my spp application only with the addition of a support letter from my college in canada and a bonafide from my current college here in india and very strong SOP along with the rejection letter.

Id like to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me in some or the other way as ive practically lived here for the last two months or so. i wish all the applicants the very best and the ones who have their visa,, see u on the other side of the world :D
Second Time applied in General Category on 28 july 2014

Refusal on 20th aug 2014

others reason - i am not satisfied that your proposed course of study makes sense. iam not satisfied you are a genuine student who would depart from Canada at the end of the period authorized for your study.

below is the profile :

Ielts - 6.5 overall (L=6 R=6.5 W=6.5 S-7.5)

B.com

1st year = 70%

2nd year = 69%

3rd year = 66%

Diploma

2 year AD3D+ animation Diploma from MAAC = B+ Grade

10+2 = 44%

No backlogs at all

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
gagan.196 said:
hi bddy.when u got approval mail before changing of online tracker status or after that
i dont know , i woke up and checked my phone and already had the email. then went on to check the status and it said dispatched.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viditmantri said:
i dont know , i woke up and checked my phone and already had the email. then went on to check the status and it said dispatched.
okay i got mail of dispatch but no approval mail

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
Mr Singh said:
Second Time applied in General Category on 28 july 2014

Refusal on 20th aug 2014

others reason - i am not satisfied that your proposed course of study makes sense. iam not satisfied you are a genuine student who would depart from Canada at the end of the period authorized for your study.

below is the profile :

Ielts - 6.5 overall (L=6 R=6.5 W=6.5 S-7.5)

B.com

1st year = 70%

2nd year = 69%

3rd year = 66%

Diploma

2 year AD3D+ animation Diploma from MAAC = B+ Grade

10+2 = 44%

No backlogs at all
Out of all the reasons they give, i find this the silliest. im really sorry to hear about ur rejection. you could try for next intake after ordering for caips to know the exact reason. what i did was get a support letter from my college in canada and a bonafide cert from my college in india. that did the trick for me. id still suggest ordering caips n re applying next intake as it is too late now.

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
gagan.196 said:
okay i got mail of dispatch but no approval mail
wait till tomr, youll have ur pp n ul know for sure of the outcome. there have been a lot of cases with visas issued and no LOI mail.

I hope you get it

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
viditmantri said:
Out of all the reasons they give, i find this the silliest. im really sorry to hear about ur rejection. you could try for next intake after ordering for caips to know the exact reason. what i did was get a support letter from my college in canada and a bonafide cert from my college in india. that did the trick for me. id still suggest ordering caips n re applying next intake as it is too late now.
i did submit bonafide and provisonal certificate with my file but not the support letter from fanshawe college , should i re apply with support letter and clearing doubts about my home ties(i also submitted CA report stating my property, FDs, CAR and bank balance etc with addition of loan letter from State Bank Of India which i used fro 1 semester fee (family ties) and 2nd semester from parents.

Course applied @ Fanshawe College (1 year IBM)

Paid full year fee for the course

GIC as living expenses.) via making strong sop should i re apply within a day or 2 ?

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
viditmantri said:
Got rejected once stating my course did not make sense and i wasnt a genuine student. Offended a lil on that statement i re applied on 23rd july in general category and got an acceptance mail today. This is just to give others inspiration to not give up hope and that if u r a genuine student you will not be rejected. Also submitting ur itr or form 16 and bank papers and property papers etc isnt really mandatory,, i submitted my application same as my spp application only with the addition of a support letter from my college in canada and a bonafide from my current college here in india and very strong SOP along with the rejection letter.

Id like to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me in some or the other way as ive practically lived here for the last two months or so. i wish all the applicants the very best and the ones who have their visa,, see u on the other side of the world :D
Please tell me the exact list of docs u submitted @ general the second time ... please ?

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
submitting now within a day or two would mostly get u a rejection.

I submitted my marksheets, training cert, Fee Receipt, GIC, SOP, Bonafide, Support letter.

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
Mr Singh said:
i did submit bonafide and provisonal certificate with my file but not the support letter from fanshawe college , should i re apply with support letter and clearing doubts about my home ties(i also submitted CA report stating my property, FDs, CAR and bank balance etc with addition of loan letter from State Bank Of India which i used fro 1 semester fee (family ties) and 2nd semester from parents.

Course applied @ Fanshawe College (1 year IBM)

Paid full year fee for the course

GIC as living expenses.) via making strong sop should i re apply within a day or 2 ?
order for caips and find out the exact reason and try for jan intake, its just a matter of 3 more months

Mr Singh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
To be Filed
Doc's Request.
Soon
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
Soon
IELTS Request
7.5,7,6,7=7
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
viditmantri said:
order for caips and find out the exact reason and try for jan intake, its just a matter of 3 more months
ok thanks

Reactions: Abdoulbocoum

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viditmantri said:
wait till tomr, youll have ur pp n ul know for sure of the outcome. there have been a lot of cases with visas issued and no LOI mail.

I hope you get it
yup hope so..thnx mate.

Ajay1992

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viditmantri said:
i got a support letter from my college in canada stating how my course is related to my previous education and on what basis have they given me admissions, like my academics and ielts score, which is above the minimum requirement,, also mention in the sop ur plan of action, as to why canada and why the particular course and how itl help you when u return to your country.

when it comes to documents,, i did not submit itr or form 16 or any bank papers.. only gic and tution fees reciept

hey vill college people in canada give support letter stating how my course and expereince is releted to my selected course....

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
Ajay1992 said:
hey vill college people in canada give support letter stating how my course and expereince is releted to my selected course....
depends on college to colelge