25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Falmaata said:
. If it really sayes in process u are the very lucky one , and where is your visa office ? Kenya or Tanzania? In both officess applications gt processed very fast as of last month I hope , cuz another visa office opened in Tanzania , it was only one ( nirobi) before ... Hope u will receive PPR soon
It was TZ office and it was sent there last month July 23rd . But I find it really confusing when it says in process when it has not even reached the visa office .

What did yours say when your app was transfered . How long did it take to see in process in your ecas

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Done october 06/2015 / pass
Passport Req..
Handed to officer after interview
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
ohcanada15 said:
It was TZ office and it was sent there last month July 23rd . But I find it really confusing when it says in process when it has not even reached the visa office .

What did yours say when your app was transfered . How long did it take to see in process in your ecas
. Don't worry that's rit Tanzania visa office is new and no application piled there , that's why processing it fast , sit back and relax

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Falmaata said:
. Don't worry that's rit Tanzania visa office is new and no application piled there , that's why processing it fast , sit back and relax
I hope to see it processed fast . Tired of waiting and checking ecas daily . It drains all your energy . So much frustration .

Good luck to you Falmaata and all of us

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
[quote author=ohcanada15 ,, under your relatives stutus ( sponsored person ) it sayes in process rit ? To find out u can e mail visa office , but u have to wait 29 days for reply but as u said if u see in process with in a month that's unbelievable , is Ur ecas says Medical have been received too ?

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Falmaata said:
[quote author=ohcanada15 ,, under your relatives stutus ( sponsored person ) it sayes in process rit ? To find out u can e mail visa office , but u have to wait 29 days for reply but as u said if u see in process with in a month that's unbelievable , is Ur ecas says Medical have been received too ?
When logged into my ecas as the sponsor . Under the sponsorship application status it says desicion made and I got the approval back in July . Under the Permanent Residence Application Status it says in process I don't know if that means anything .

We have not done medical yet but we are doing it this month and sending it to the visa office in TZ.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
samjj2 said:
Hi all, My status also changed today to In-process from application received. Hopefully this is some good news.
Good day samjj2, please let us know when you get PPR.thanks.

dole1990

Aug 4, 2015
Hi Everyone, I am also not sure if everything processing normal. My wife resides in Nairobi Kenya but once I was approved as a sponsor her file was sent to Tanzania below is my timeline:

Visa Office: Dar Es Salaam, TZ
App Recieved: June 02, 2015
AOR: None - Ecas states on July 08 they started processing my application for sponsor
SA: July 28, 2015

Ecas- Aug 08, 2015 - Perment Residence Section - Changed from "Application Recieved" to " In Process"

Is this normal or can someone tell me what they think is the next step??

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
dole1990 said:
Hi Everyone, I am also not sure if everything processing normal. My wife resides in Nairobi Kenya but once I was approved as a sponsor her file was sent to Tanzania below is my timeline:

AOR: None - Ecas states on July 08 they started processing my application for sponsor

Ecas- Aug 08, 2015 - Perment Residence Section - Changed from "Application Recieved" to " In Process"

. That's good news and normal ... Gd luch my application is on Kenya since January and my ecas stil application received .. Gd luck visa office is now processing fast as they added TZ

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
ohcanada15 said:
When logged into my ecas as the sponsor . Under the sponsorship application status it says desicion made and I got the approval back in July . Under the Permanent Residence Application Status it says in process I don't know if that means anything .

We have not done medical yet but we are doing it this month and sending it to the visa office in TZ.
Hey OhCanada,
Not sure If I got your concern right. But your issue is there's two sides on ecas. One shows decision made and the other one shows in-process.
The side that shows that decision made is Mississauga here in Canada where you got your Sponsorship approval. It's been made and that is why your application was transferred to Tz. The 2nd part( And I believe it will also say" medicals received" and "we started processing.....") is the part where the person being sponsored is being assessed by the visa office(Tanzania in your case)
So it's on track, no need to worry.

I hope this clears helps.

God luck to everyone.

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
dole1990 said:

I would say you are super lucky!! That's crazy timeline and all the best.

Tz office is new and that is why they are moving so fast! Wish mine was taken there too but that's fin.
We are happy for you man.

dole1990

Aug 4, 2015
Falmaata said:
. That's good news and normal ... Gd luch my application is on Kenya since January and my ecas stil application received .. Gd luck visa office is now processing fast as they added TZ

Thank you for your response, I hope the TZ visa office helps speed the process for Nairobi VO.

Just stay positive, Good luck to you and everyone

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Alwy Alsaggaf said:
Hey OhCanada,
Not sure If I got your concern right. But your issue is there's two sides on ecas. One shows decision made and the other one shows in-process.
The side that shows that decision made is Mississauga here in Canada where you got your Sponsorship approval. It's been made and that is why your application was transferred to Tz. The 2nd part( And I believe it will also say" medicals received" and "we started processing.....") is the part where the person being sponsored is being assessed by the visa office(Tanzania in your case)
So it's on track, no need to worry.

I hope this clears helps.

God luck to everyone.
Thanks for information . I guess things are going a bit smooth. We will see how things turn out in few months.

zainy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2015
Hi Falmaata,

You had mentioned that I wait a couple of months before applying for the ecas notes but from the way things are going, it seems like a good idea for me to apply right now. What do you think? My application was sent to Nairobi end of July and dole1990 has already seen progress on ecas.

If anyone has more info, please let me know. Thanks!

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
[quote author=zainy , its all good you can order your GCMS note but that isn't tell u curent status of Ur Application , as u mentioned things are going fast this time as they opened another visa office in Tanzania , and I heared from afrend of mine emailed nirobi visa office about update on his file then he received reply back in 3 days , am sugesting u to email the visa office as well , hopefuly they reply quickly . good luck