Apr. 30, 2013
Med's Done....
May 08, 2013~PA; May 17, 2013~Spouse
Interview........
November 02, 2012
Passport Req..
July 04, 2013
chiefmissile said:
Hi, not allowed to post the links on here, but if you go the immigrate manitoba website and click on the "prepare to move tab" on the left, then click from the drop down menu "Apply for Visa" then click on the link to the CIC web page.

Hope this helps?

Andrew
Thanks so much Andrew! Found it already...good luck to us. :)

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi,
do u got ur letter of acceptance, n when u got that. i applied on 10th July 2012. still waiting for further action....

MBdream

Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2012
Tweety05 said:
Yes, because it will definitely save much time than to send it here in the Philippines. But now, it doesn't really matter as long as I will get LOA. I am almost done with the requirements needed for CIC application because I am also planning to submit the complete application to CIO-NS, same day as I get my LOA. Anyway, thanks for your advice.

May I know your nationality?

Hi Tweety05, does the CIC requirements different from the MDOC list? Can you send me the link where I can find the CIC requirements? Thanks much :)

MBdream

Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2012
MBdream said:
Hi Tweety05, does the CIC requirements different from the MDOC list? Can you send me the link where I can find the CIC requirements? Thanks much :)
Oopsie! sorry, i just saw Andrew's reply regarding the same query ;D :p

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
mandyrai said:
hi,
do u got ur letter of acceptance, n when u got that. i applied on 10th July 2012. still waiting for further action....
Hi, no not yet, expecting it at the end of next week fingers crossed.

Regards

Andrew

Canada love

Jul 24, 2012
hello everybody,

I have a question: If you want to apply for provincial nominee program, you need to have an arranged job?

Thnx in advanced and good luck to all of you.

CL

rupinder_w

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Canada love said:
hello everybody,

I have a question: If you want to apply for provincial nominee program, you need to have an arranged job?

Thnx in advanced and good luck to all of you.

CL
No you dont need to have arranged job. There are different streams under which you can apply.
You can get all the details here - immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate

lucky96

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2-1213
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
Manitoba (General stream)
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Hi friends;

Finally I got LOA........ I applied MPNP under general steam on 15 jan and got AOR on 5 june.

But still I have some confusing questions in my mind...,,, could anyone plz answer and explain them .......

Q- I haven't got any phone call interview from MPNP office yet and they interview only my one sponsored. So, thats mean, still immigration can interview me or my second sponsored after got LOA as well or not?
Q- How many percent chances to have visa after LOA?
Q- what is next step and how long it take time for whole process?

mj023

Nov 7, 2012
Reposting, please assist anyone..

Thanks for answering my previous queries, I do have an addtional question and I hope I can have the answer here. My partner (common law) will apply for MPNP under general stream with me as her accompanying dependent. I have relatives in Vancouver (uncle and aunt), my question is, will our apllication be affected or possibly be denied since I have relatives in BC? although she's the primary applicant and I'm just an accompanying dependent

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
lucky96 said:
Hi friends;

Finally I got LOR........ I applied MPNP under general steam on 15 jan and got AOR on 5 june.

But still I have some confusing questions in my mind...,,, could anyone plz answer and explain them .......

Q- I haven't got any phone call interview from MPNP office yet and they interview only my one sponsored. So, thats mean, still immigration can interview me or my second sponsored after got LOR as well or not?
Q- How many percent chances to have visa after LOR?
Q- what is next step and how long it take time for whole process?
What is LOR?. If your LOR is what we call LOA (Letter of Acceptance/Approval) or Nomination letter, then I say a big congratulation to you. 8)

On the issue of your chances of getting the PR Visa, I would say this is dependent on medical examination and security/criminal check. Since you have been nominated by Manitoba, the only obstacle to the PR visa is if there is an issue with you health condition which can be a burden to the Canadian health system and or prior criminal/security of which the government of Canada is not comfortable with, then you would be denied a Visa.

As for the time it will take to get the visa if there is no issue on your application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), this is dependent on the visa office responsible for your country or where you are currently residing. Kindly check the current time-line of the relevant visa office at cic.gc.ca

Although PNP nominee do get faster processing compared to Federal Skilled applicants, your visa office plays a key role in the time it will take to process PR Visa application.

;D ;D ;D

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
mj023 said:
Reposting, please assist anyone..

Thanks for answering my previous queries, I do have an additional question and I hope I can have the answer here. My partner (common law) will apply for MPNP under general stream with me as her accompanying dependent. I have relatives in Vancouver (uncle and aunt), my question is, will our apllication be affected or possibly be denied since I have relatives in BC? although she's the primary applicant and I'm just an accompanying dependent
Your case is a bit dicey. The relatives in Vancouver can affect your partner's application (this is purely my own opinion). From my own view, having a family in Vancouver and just a friend because you are opting for general stream since you don't have family member in Manitoba that can sponsor you under family stream shows that you have a higher probability to settle in BC than in Manitoba.

All views expressed are essential mine, other may advise otherwise.

mj023

Nov 7, 2012
Thanks Emperor, I hope I get more insights about this, but just to add more info about our situation, our sponsor is a distant relative of her's (brother of her maternal uncle). She has her aunt and uncle as well as cousins in manitoba but they just landed last october and per MPNP rules you have to be at least a year setteled in Manitoba in order to sponsor a nominee under the family class.

lucky96

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2-1213
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Emperor said:
What is LOR?. If your LOR is what we call LOA (Letter of Acceptance/Approval) or Nomination letter, then I say a big congratulation to you. 8)

On the issue of your chances of getting the PR Visa, I would say this is dependent on medical examination and security/criminal check. Since you have been nominated by Manitoba, the only obstacle to the PR visa is if there is an issue with you health condition which can be a burden to the Canadian health system and or prior criminal/security of which the government of Canada is not comfortable with, then you would be denied a Visa.

As for the time it will take to get the visa if there is no issue on your application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), this is dependent on the visa office responsible for your country or where you are currently residing. Kindly check the current time-line of the relevant visa office at cic.gc.ca

Although PNP nominee do get faster processing compared to Federal Skilled applicants, your visa office plays a key role in the time it will take to process PR Visa application.

;D ;D ;D

Thanks Emperor for answering my question....

Yes....I got LOA..........

lucky96

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2-1213
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Emperor said:

;D ;D ;D
And one thing more, I haven't got any phone call interview from MPNP office yet and they interview only my one sponsored. So, thats mean, still immigration can interview me or my second sponsored after got LOA as well or not?