+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moroccan Marriage

tanyamort

Dec 21, 2009
Hello,
My fiance and I are planning on getting married in January 2011 and after I come back to Canada, we will send off the immigration papers. I have a question about getting married though first. If anyone reads this, we would really appreciate your help. The document that needs to be translated into arabic. It states on the embassy website that it must be "notarized". Can someone please explain to me the process of all the paperwork that must be prepared in order to get married? I realize that there is so much that needs to be done as soon as I go back to Morocco but I want to get an idea of what we are facing both at the embassy as well as with the adouls. Thank you so much for your help :))

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
Check out this thread it should help with all those questions...

I too am getting married in Morocco in Jan...congratulations!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-husband-from-morocco-t4646.0.html

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanyamort said:
Hello,
My fiance and I are planning on getting married in January 2011 and after I come back to Canada, we will send off the immigration papers. I have a question about getting married though first. If anyone reads this, we would really appreciate your help. The document that needs to be translated into arabic. It states on the embassy website that it must be "notarized". Can someone please explain to me the process of all the paperwork that must be prepared in order to get married? I realize that there is so much that needs to be done as soon as I go back to Morocco but I want to get an idea of what we are facing both at the embassy as well as with the adouls. Thank you so much for your help :))
good choice.

ur best bet to go another topic thread on this website. sponsor husband from morocco.
we are all active members and help each others.if u need anything help u let us know
we give u everything

tanyamort

Dec 21, 2009
dair2dv8103100 said:
Check out this thread it should help with all those questions...

I too am getting married in Morocco in Jan...congratulations!

Thank you for the thread :) There is some helpful information in it
Congratulations to you as well!!! I am looking forward to it and I miss him so much

Thanks again

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
Hi Tanyamort...tried to PM you but your inbox is full...

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looks like u both starting mariage proces together in january 2011.if u needs helping tell us know.

few things u should do here in canada before u leave to go moroco. and u must also get them translated in canada before u go morocco.its better to make transalations here. in morocco u dont have time and u will be running around

• get ur long birth certificate
    get ur RCMP clearance
    get notarized letter in french language saying u wanna marry this boy and his full address and his passport number and his natioanl id card number. his current marital status and ur marital status.his kids and ur kids numbers
    divorce papers if you have been divorced.
    papers from ur previous mariage
    papers of ur kids from previously relationships
    letter of religion faith
    letter of employment from ur boss manager at work
    letter of wages with ur yearly salaries in canadian dolars

make sure to get these things done before in canada because u wont have time in morocco.

• 20 passport size color photosgraphs (everywhere u go they will needs it there)
    20 passport photocopies; of page showing ur pictures/dob/passport number
    take ur driving leicense or health card.it came very handy to me

tanyamort

Dec 21, 2009
dair2dv8103100 said:
Hi Tanyamort...tried to PM you but your inbox is full...

Hi there, Wow I only had 2 messages in my inbox and I didnt realize it was completely full. I have deleted them now :)

tanyamort

Dec 21, 2009
joecreosta said:
looks like u both starting mariage proces together in january 2011.if u needs helping tell us know.

few things u should do here in canada before u leave to go moroco. and u must also get them translated in canada before u go morocco.its better to make transalations here. in morocco u dont have time and u will be running around

• get ur long birth certificate
    get ur RCMP clearance
    get notarized letter in french language saying u wanna marry this boy and his full address and his passport number and his natioanl id card number. his current marital status and ur marital status.his kids and ur kids numbers
    divorce papers if you have been divorced.
    papers from ur previous mariage
    papers of ur kids from previously relationships
    letter of religion faith
    letter of employment from ur boss manager at work
    letter of wages with ur yearly salaries in canadian dolars

make sure to get these things done before in canada because u wont have time in morocco.

• 20 passport size color photosgraphs (everywhere u go they will needs it there)
    20 passport photocopies; of page showing ur pictures/dob/passport number
    take ur driving leicense or health card.it came very handy to me

This is wonderful information. Thank you so very much for all of this information. I do have a question about the criminal record here in canada. They ask for RCMP but I called the police station here in halifax which is city police and they said that it is the same thing as what the RCMP offers. Do you know about that? Thanks again for your help with everything.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanyamort said:
This is wonderful information. Thank you so very much for all of this information. I do have a question about the criminal record here in canada. They ask for RCMP but I called the police station here in halifax which is city police and they said that it is the same thing as what the RCMP offers. Do you know about that? Thanks again for your help with everything.
what u receive from local police is a police check record from ur LOCAL city only.but it also does wide search from royal canadian mounted police database also.
if u have a conviction of anykind it will show in RCMP portion..

for purpose of mariage in moroco it must be a security clearance check from RCMP not local police statioin.
i am giving ur the url u should go contact them. it takes abuot 5 to 7 business days for u to receive.but u have to go in person. take 2 piceces of ID. they will takes ur picture on the spot and tell the purpose is for mariage in morocco because they have to typethat on the security clerance.
it costs 43 dollars only. u can have it even quickery in 3 days depending on which day they send mail out to RCMp courier.

http://www.commissionaires.ca/national/en/locations-office/loc-halifax-regional-headquarters/

this is the URl for u. call them and book appointment they are in Halifax. they do it much quicker for u. i went to same place for my RCMP clerance.

tanyamort

Dec 21, 2009
what u receive from local police is a police check record from ur LOCAL city only.but it also does wide search from royal canadian mounted police database also.
if u have a conviction of anykind it will show in RCMP portion..

for purpose of mariage in moroco it must be a security clearance check from RCMP not local police statioin.
i am giving ur the url u should go contact them. it takes abuot 5 to 7 business days for u to receive.but u have to go in person. take 2 piceces of ID. they will takes ur picture on the spot and tell the purpose is for mariage in morocco because they have to typethat on the security clerance.
it costs 43 dollars only. u can have it even quickery in 3 days depending on which day they send mail out to RCMp courier.

this is the URl for u. call them and book appointment they are in Halifax. they do it much quicker for u. i went to same place for my RCMP clerance.

Ahhhhhhh the commissionaires.........Perfect!!! 8)

I want to take this time to thank everyone who has responded to my posting here. It is greatly appreciated as my fiance and I were in doubt about a few things with regards to the paperwork. My family and friends don't realize what is involved with marrying someone overseas.....but man it is so going to be WORTH IT :D

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanyamort said:
Ahhhhhhh the commissionaires.........Perfect!!! 8)

I want to take this time to thank everyone who has responded to my posting here. It is greatly appreciated as my fiance and I were in doubt about a few things with regards to the paperwork. My family and friends don't realize what is involved with marrying someone overseas.....but man it is so going to be WORTH IT :D
any time for ur help my friend.anything else u needed let me know