+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

sharman1999

Aug 26, 2024
I am not sure how some people are able to talk to IRCC over phone. I always get the message we can't transfer your call to an agent please try again later and then the call drops

Kkg7

Star Member
Aug 26, 2024
I am not sure how some people are able to talk to IRCC over phone. I always get the message we can't transfer your call to an agent please try again later and then the call drops
keep trying.. I always get this message when I call. After trying 2-3 times, I get to talk to them.

thanhtam23

Nov 27, 2023
unfortunately, it only depends on your luck
even if you can get to a live agent, there is no guarantee that he can help in any way
I was able to talk with them a few times (after many failed attempts too) but all I got was "just wait, it's still in progress" :)
anyway, just keep trying

Reactions: Kkg7

Dyktily

Aug 23, 2024
Are you a PA or dependent? Seemingly it occurs when a dependent reaches out to IRCC. They give priority to the PA when contacting IRCC

Sep 17, 2024
Hello guys, I'm new.
Sept 09 and yesterday I received e-copr (yes twice) but I can't find them in my portal. I called yesterday, and right after the call BOOM e-copr (still not on my portal). Did it happen to everyone else? I am afraid ti call again..