+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

Kkg7

Star Member
Aug 26, 2024
Hi Kkg7,
I just called IRCC this morning, they let me know that my application has been transferred to VO Etobicoke.
My COPR is expired within 1 year from the date received P1. However, VO Etobicoke has not uploaded to my portal

You can call them again for details and then decide to try KAI method or not
Hi, what exactly did you ask them? Did you ask them for an update on your application? Because they always tell me to wait.

zhangwbhi

Jul 22, 2016
Happy Monday!
Got eCOPR a while ago.

FD: August 15
P1: August 22
P2: Sept 06
eCOPR: Sept 16

My eCOPR has a condition tho. I have to undergo medical surveillance again however...

GCkey status got updated to approved right away.
Got mine 30 min ago.
I think we are placed in the same queue:

FD: Aug 16
P1: Aug 21, replied Aug 22
P2: Sep 6
eCOPR: Set 16

For medical I got surveillance code 1, do you have a different number?

Dyktily

Aug 23, 2024
Hi, what exactly did you ask them? Did you ask them for an update on your application? Because they always tell me to wait.
I asked them which VO is processing my application and what's next step after PR portal confirmation. I was lucky as the agent checked for me. You can try calling them again

If you want to try KAI method, please send to this email. I sent on Friday and have just received my eCOPR several mins before
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC

Kkg7

Star Member
Aug 26, 2024
I asked them which VO is processing my application and what's next step after PR portal confirmation. I was lucky as the agent checked for me. You can try calling them again

If you want to try KAI method, please send to this email. I sent on Friday and have just received my eCOPR several mins before
thank you so much!! This email address is invalid, I tried sending email.

ksu20

Sep 16, 2024
Hi All,

According to ircc agent portal 1 email was sent to me on 26th August. But i haven't received any email till date. I have requested them to resend me the email but is there anything else i can do? any email i can send to the Montreal office directly? she said my primary office was Ottawa and secondary is Montreal. Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Happy Monday!

Got mine 30 min ago.
I think we are placed in the same queue:

FD: Aug 16
P1: Aug 21, replied Aug 22
P2: Sep 6
eCOPR: Set 16

For medical I got surveillance code 1, do you have a different number?
I do, yes. Code 2.02. This means i have to undergo medical surveillance. Its not a big deal. Second time doing that. Just annoying, thats all.
Also a bit confused regarding the fact that is a condition that i need to meet... but at the same time, the eCOPR means that my application is approved and no further action is neccesary.
Weird.

Kkg7

Star Member
Aug 26, 2024

So I called IRCC and they said wait. P1 was from Montreal IRCC
When I asked about my VO, they said your Primary office is Ottawa and secondary is Etobicoke. Not sure whats happening

zhangwbhi

Jul 22, 2016
I do, yes. Code 2.02. This means i have to undergo medical surveillance. Its not a big deal. Second time doing that. Just annoying, thats all.
Also a bit confused regarding the fact that is a condition that i need to meet... but at the same time, the eCOPR means that my application is approved and no further action is neccesary.
Weird.
Got it, ty!

well to make you feel better I waited 18 months in the mystery of comprehensive security check...

• Wow
Reactions: Dyktily