Montreal Applicants

PalCan

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noor-blue83 said:
Hi Guys
I kinda want to know if there is any one els from Montreal & if any one got AOR via email
Hi, I'm from Montreal. My timeline is below. Still no updates for me.

noor-blue83

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
PalCan said:
Hi, I'm from Montreal. My timeline is below. Still no updates for me.
I got AOR via email, according to the Agent but I did not get any thing. so he resent the email but no application number. I tried to see if I have online access using my ID number but I have nothing online.
which access number did you use to see your online status

PalCan

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noor-blue83 said:
I got AOR via email, according to the Agent but I did not get any thing. so he resent the email but no application number. I tried to see if I have online access using my ID number but I have nothing online.
which access number did you use to see your online status
I had the same story where they kept telling me that the AOR was sent by mail but it took s long time until I received it. You can use the ID number on your PR card to access your file. If you still can't I recommend that you call CIC and they can walk you through how to access it

noor-blue83

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
yr97 said:
I called them today, I finally have an application number and the agent said the AOR email wast sent on the 28th of Oct. she told me that my file will be processed under the new procedure. thats why until then there will be no online data.

Application sent July-29- 2014
Received Aug-1-2014
AOR email Oct-28-2014
no other info for now

paulcanada74

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have applied from Montreal...

Sent docs: September 24 2014