Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannan.sethu said:
CSQ regular skilled worker category
Please show you timeline.Thanks..
I got that your
online application: 24, Jan.
Checklist: 21, July.
But I cant get the time of your paper submission to the office...

Montreal27

May 4, 2016
kannan.sethu said:
Hi Guys,

I sent out my documents like a month and half back. today i received a email from midi because i gave a document in wrong format.

i studied my masters in Montreal and i gave them my transcript for masters in a sealed envelope from university (i dont think its certified true copy though). is this what you guys did? or you got the papers certified true with university.

please help
If you send the sealed envelop from the university, they are originals. I will assume that they are better than "copie certifiée " . Now I am wondering what we have to send since the university gives us original transcripts. Did they give you a time frame to send the new documents ? Did they give you extra time to send them? I know that for the diplomas, they need to be certified by the school but I am not sure about the transcripts since you can always get originals from the school. ???

kannan.sethu

Apr 5, 2016
Montreal27 said:
If you send the sealed envelop from the university, they are originals. I will assume that they are better than "copie certifiée " . Now I am wondering what we have to send since the university gives us original transcripts. Did they give you a time frame to send the new documents ? Did they give you extra time to send them? I know that for the diplomas, they need to be certified by the school but I am not sure about the transcripts since you can always get originals from the school. ???
Yes i sent my official transcript thinking they are better the certified true copy but in the email they are still asking me for a certified true copy. :-\
My university hands out only official transcripts.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
kannan.sethu said:
Yes i sent my official transcript thinking they are better the certified true copy but in the email they are still asking me for a certified true copy. :-\
My university hands out only official transcripts.
This is interesting. I sent official transcripts from University to MIDI. Even I was of opinion that sealed transcripts from University would be better than notarized copies.

In between , could you please let us know date on which your documents were delivered to MIDI. This will help us in guessing on how far MIDI has progressed on online applications.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
This is interesting. I sent official transcripts from University to MIDI. Even I was of opinion that sealed transcripts from University would be better than notarized copies.

In between , could you please let us know date on which your documents were delivered to MIDI. This will help us in guessing on how far MIDI has progressed on online applications.
I guess that, maybe there is a seal or signature on the envelope, but no seal or signature on the transcript paper. I dont know if i am right....

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
POLYNING said:
I guess that transcript has no seal or signature on the transcript paper. I dont know if i am right....
Mine was signed by Registrar. This is from my University's website.

"Official Transcript: An official document that provides a complete and permanent record of course work, grades, units, program of study, enrollment history and degrees awarded, and is signed by the University Registrar. "

In between , others have faced same issue in past.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/certified-true-copies-quebec-skilled-category-t132785.0.html

kannan.sethu

Apr 5, 2016
POLYNING said:
Please show you timeline.Thanks..
I got that your
But I cant get the time of your paper submission to the office...
documents sent: 26 july

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannan.sethu said:
documents sent: 26 july
Thanks, I will give a call to him immediately, and will ask what the certified ture copy is....

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got this intention to reject from MIDI... I sent a certified translation of my diploma with attached the diploma in original language. I guess I had to send a certified copy of my diploma (original language) + official translation of the diploma. AM I RIGHT? PLEASE ADVICE

We have received the documents you submitted in support of your application for a Certificate Québec selection. However, these documents do not establish you, and your family members, if any, answer the requirements of the Act immigration to Quebec and the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals. We have therefore intends to reject your application. Indeed, we find that you have not provided all the requested documents or the documents you submitted are not in the required format. We will continue reviewing your request only if we receive all the documents listed in Appendix enclosed within the prescribed period.

For the main applicant or the principal applicant:
Or the following documents provided by you are in a different format than required:
- Bachelor's Degree (2010-2014);

It should have been submitted in the "original or certified copy" format.

We must receive, before November 28, 2016, in a single shipment mailed
ZIP:
 all documents requested in the format required, listed in Annex;
 the attached cover sheet.

You must send your mailing to the following address:
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor,
Montreal, Quebec H2X 1T8

If you are not able to provide one or the required documents, you must submit by
writing and in detail the valid reasons for this impossibility.
Failing to receive, by 28 November 2016, all required documentation or explanation
Written considered valid by the Ministry justifying unable to transmit a document or documents,

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
contextaa said:
Just got this intention to reject from MIDI... I sent a certified translation of my diploma with attached the diploma in original language. I guess I had to send a certified copy of my diploma (original language) + official translation of the diploma. AM I RIGHT? PLEASE ADVICE

We have received the documents you submitted in support of your application for a Certificate Québec selection. However, these documents do not establish you, and your family members, if any, answer the requirements of the Act immigration to Quebec and the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals. We have therefore intends to reject your application. Indeed, we find that you have not provided all the requested documents or the documents you submitted are not in the required format. We will continue reviewing your request only if we receive all the documents listed in Appendix enclosed within the prescribed period.

For the main applicant or the principal applicant:
Or the following documents provided by you are in a different format than required:
- Bachelor's Degree (2010-2014);

It should have been submitted in the "original or certified copy" format.

We must receive, before November 28, 2016, in a single shipment mailed
ZIP:
 all documents requested in the format required, listed in Annex;
 the attached cover sheet.

You must send your mailing to the following address:
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor,
Montreal, Quebec H2X 1T8

If you are not able to provide one or the required documents, you must submit by
writing and in detail the valid reasons for this impossibility.
Failing to receive, by 28 November 2016, all required documentation or explanation
Written considered valid by the Ministry justifying unable to transmit a document or documents,
True certified copy (notarized ) + Translation (Translated by certified translator(if not in English/french) )

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
contextaa said:
For documents that were not completely in English/French , I sent :
a) Certified Translation + Copy of Original + Attestation from translator
b) Notarized copy of Original

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys... It said bachelor's, does it mean that I should send the transcript too?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
contextaa said:
Thank you guys... It said bachelor's, does it mean that I should send the transcript too?
Yes plz include all transcripts { true copy notarized + translated by certified translator)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
contextaa said:
Email just says Bachelor's degree but to be on safe side send them Degree as well as Transcripts in required formats.