+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
Thanks, I will give a call to him immediately, and will ask what the certified ture copy is....
They just tell me that: your application is in processing, you need to wait .......then close my call directly :eek:

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more thing: I already sent them these documents:

Bachelor degree translation: was translated back home (I didn't include the certified copy of the original that I will send soon)
Bachelor degree transcript: I got an English version from university which had university stamps

My question is that which one I should send now
1. Certified copy of original bachelor's degree.(it's for sure)
2. Bachelor degree translation
3. Certified copy of original bachelor's transcript (I have the original language as well)
4. Bachelor transcript translation.

I think the first one would be enough since I sent everything else as requested. What do you guys think? It's a bit expensive to do them all over again.

Thank you

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
Just got this intention to reject from MIDI... I sent a certified translation of my diploma with attached the diploma in original language. I guess I had to send a certified copy of my diploma (original language) + official translation of the diploma. AM I RIGHT? PLEASE ADVICE

We have received the documents you submitted in support of your application for a Certificate Québec selection. However, these documents do not establish you, and your family members, if any, answer the requirements of the Act immigration to Quebec and the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals. We have therefore intends to reject your application. Indeed, we find that you have not provided all the requested documents or the documents you submitted are not in the required format. We will continue reviewing your request only if we receive all the documents listed in Appendix enclosed within the prescribed period.

For the main applicant or the principal applicant:
Or the following documents provided by you are in a different format than required:
- Bachelor's Degree (2010-2014);

It should have been submitted in the "original or certified copy" format.

We must receive, before November 28, 2016, in a single shipment mailed
ZIP:
 all documents requested in the format required, listed in Annex;
 the attached cover sheet.

You must send your mailing to the following address:
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor,
Montreal, Quebec H2X 1T8

If you are not able to provide one or the required documents, you must submit by
writing and in detail the valid reasons for this impossibility.
Failing to receive, by 28 November 2016, all required documentation or explanation
Written considered valid by the Ministry justifying unable to transmit a document or documents,
1.They prefer the certified true copy. It means the copied documents with signature and or seal from the original issuer (the signature and or seal are not the copied one.). Then if both of the contents and seal are english or french. you can use it directly. or, you can find a certified translator to translate the contents or seal. The translator needs to have his seal and signature on the translated paper. Then staple them together.
2.If you cant get the copied documents with signature and or seal from the original issuer (the signature and or seal are not the copied one.). You need to go to the Notary Office . In this situation, the translator may not be accepted, so please go to Notary Office.

3.Please remember the total point is that they want to see the real seal or signature (Not copied one). Then thEy need to know what the contents and seal are (ENGLISH OR FRANCH).
4. If you cant give the requested document. you need to have an accepted reason and write a letter to explain why you dont have it.

This is my idea

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
One more thing: I already sent them these documents:

Bachelor degree translation: was translated back home (I didn't include the certified copy of the original that I will send soon)
Bachelor degree transcript: I got an English version from university which had university stamps

My question is that which one I should send now
1. Certified copy of original bachelor's degree.(it's for sure)
2. Bachelor degree translation
3. Certified copy of original bachelor's transcript (I have the original language as well)
4. Bachelor transcript translation.

I think the first one would be enough since I sent everything else as requested. What do you guys think? It's a bit expensive to do them all over again.

Thank you
I think you should submit Certified copy of original bachelor's degree
It means the copied bachelor's degree with signature and or seal from the university (the signature and or seal are not the copied one.). Then if both of the contents and seal are english or french. you can use it directly. or, you can find a certified translator (only spend ten dollars in montreal) to translate the contents or seal. The translator needs to have his seal and signature on the translated paper. Then staple them together.

Generally, if the contents or seal is not English or French, you can scan the document <copied bachelor's degree with signature and or seal from the university (the signature and or seal are not the copied one.)>, then send to the certified translator in montreal. Then the certified translator will give you a translated paper with his signature and seal on it. Then staple these two documents together. :p

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
I think you should submit Certified copy of original bachelor's degree
It means the copied bachelor's degree with signature and or seal from the university (the signature and or seal are not the copied one.). Then if both of the contents and seal are english or french. you can use it directly. or, you can find a certified translator (only spend ten dollars in montreal) to translate the contents or seal. The translator needs to have his seal and signature on the translated paper. Then staple them together.

Generally, if the contents or seal is not English or French, you can scan the document <copied bachelor's degree with signature and or seal from the university (the signature and or seal are not the copied one.)>, then send to the certified translator in montreal. Then the certified translator will give you a translated paper with his signature and seal on it. Then staple these two documents together. :p

Thanks a lot... But as I have mentioned, I already sent an English translation of my degree. So now I am only going to send the certified copy of the degree in original language. Will call them tomorrow though before sending.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
Thanks a lot... But as I have mentioned, I already sent an English translation of my degree. So now I am only going to send the certified copy of the degree in original language. Will call them tomorrow though before sending.
I suggest that you submit :

(1).copy of degree with signaure and or school seal (signature and seal are not copied one).
(2). translation of (1) with the signature and seal of the certified translator.

(3). STAPLE (1) and (2) together.

Although you have sent an English translation of your degree, that version has no translation of signature and/ or seal (you will add into the new copied degree). It means that translated document is not the translation of the document you will submit... ;D I dont know if you know my meaning...
For example, if your furture copied degree has a new seal from the university, your former translated document has no any explanation for this seal. But maybe the seal is not french or english. The people in MIDI dont konw what the seal is.....They cant find the explanation of the seal from your former translated document.

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
I suggest that you submit :

(1).copy of degree with signaure and or school seal (signature and seal are not copied one).
(2). translation of (1) with the signature and seal of the certified translator.

(3). STAPLE (1) and (2) together.

Although you have sent an English translation of your degree, that version has no translation of signature and/ or seal (you will add into the new copied degree). It means that translated document is not the translation of the document you will submit... ;D I dont know if you know my meaning...
For example, if your furture copied degree has a new seal from the university, your former translated document has no any explanation for this seal. But maybe the seal is not french or english. The people in MIDI dont konw what the seal is.....They cant find the explanation of the seal from your former translated document.
I know what you mean... but even if I translate it now again, they don't translate the certified copy, they will translate the original diploma. So the version that I have sent would be the same. Am I right?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
I know what you mean... but even if I translate it now again, they don't translate the certified copy, they will translate the original diploma. So the version that I have sent would be the same. Am I right?
you need to translate the certified degree. All of the contents and seal will be translated.I am sure you can do that.

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
you need to translate the certified degree. All of the contents and seal will be translated.I am sure you can do that.
Just Called midi, they're telling me that I should get a certified copy from either school or embassy... My school is far away and we don't have any embassy in Canada.... I went to a commissioner of oaths here in Canada, they told me that the Immigration usually accept their work, but they were not sure, what do you think I should do? Thanks

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
Just Called midi, they're telling me that I should get a certified copy from either school or embassy... My school is far away and we don't have any embassy in Canada.... I went to a commissioner of oaths here in Canada, they told me that the Immigration usually accept their work, but they were not sure, what do you think I should do? Thanks
Thanks
you can give a call to your school to ask how to get the certified copy.
you can write a Letter of Authorization, then send to your friends in the school or beside school by email. For some school, the letter of authorization is not necessary. Maybe he or she can help you to get it, then mail to you by express. I got help from my friend with this method. after you get the certified copy, you can find a certified translator to translate it in montreal. it only needs several hours and about 10 to 30 dollars for the translated document.
when your friend get that certified copy, you can ask the scanned picture by email before that copy is mailed. You can also send the picture to the certified translator immediately. in this situation, you can get the certified document before getting the cetified copy. once you get the two documents , everything is ok. I think it will save much time for you.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Let's see who gets email from MIDI today :p :p :p :p :p

I hope it's "Your CSQ is on its way" email for POLYNING :)
Thanks...
The next step is to judge if we need to take an interview. Hope everyone can get the csq ASAP.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
POLYNING said:
Thanks...
The next step is to judge if we need to take an interview. Hope everyone can get the csq ASAP.
gr8 u r helping a lot...

can u please guide me one thing if I notarize my document from notary public and all stamps of notary public in English den still I need to translate any thing?

2nd if my degree is from uk...I need to get certified true copy from issurer or from uk notary public or I can notarize from my country Pakistan?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooolideal said:
gr8 u r helping a lot...

can u please guide me one thing if I notarize my document from notary public and all stamps of notary public in English den still I need to translate any thing?

2nd if my degree is from uk...I need to get certified true copy from issurer or from uk notary public or I can notarize from my country Pakistan?
1. documents from notary can be used for most conutries if the contents are french or english, although the certified copy is preferred. But you need to check if the notary of your country is allowed by MIDI from the link below.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html

2. English certified copy can be used directly. you only need the seal and or signature on the copied degree from your uk school.