+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Planning to call MIDI tomorrow to check application status. Which number should I give them. I have 3 different reference numbers.

Numéro de demande ( Pdf in MON Project) : DXXXXXXXXXX
Numéro de référence individuel ( Pdf in Mon Project) : 3XXXXXXX
Numéro de référence individuelle ( Document Checklist pdf) : NAXXXXXXX

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Planning to call MIDI tomorrow to check application status. Which number should I give them. I have 3 different reference numbers.

NAXXXXXXX, they will tell you that you get the second CSQ....

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Hello guys,
Wanted to share my timeline,

Applied March 1st 2016,
Documents requested 25 July 2016,
Documents Delivered 9 August 2016.

Still waiting :-/

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called them and they confirmed that they received my docs on July 28... I asked if there is gonna be an interview, she got defensive crazy french agent!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
contextaa said:
Just called them and they confirmed that they received my docs on July 28... I asked if there is gonna be an interview, she got defensive crazy french agent!
Interviews are done only in exceptional cases now. :)

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Interviews are done only in exceptional cases now. :)
kjg09 said:
Hi all, I just want to share our timeline:

Applied online: March 16, 2016
Document request: July 25, 2016
Documents submitted: July 27, 2016

My husband is the main applicant and we received updates below (translated from french using google translate):

We completed an initial assessment of your "Selection Certificate Request" and we determined that you have met the requirements for that preliminary examination stage.

We inform you that you are registered on a waiting list for a selection interview with a (an) adviser (era) to immigration. As soon as the date of your interview will be fixed, we will communicate with you again. There is no need to contact us about it, you have to wait for our next match.
I was refering to this post that freaked me out two days ago :)

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:

any news? I am waitting for any great news about CSQ in our group ;D

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
I was refering to this post that freaked me out two days ago :)
me too, but there is no any new update for this post......I want to double check if that post is true...

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
POLYNING said:
any news? I am waitting for any great news about CSQ in our group ;D
Don't feel like waiting for 15 min on MIDI Customer Care today. Will call them tomorrow. You have seriously taken my "CSQ received" joke to heart. I expect CSQ Bonaza to start from you since you were the first person in this forum to submit documents. :p :p :p :p :p

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
POLYNING said:
me too, but there is no any new update for this post......I want to double check if that post is true...
I checked past posts of kjg09. Her husband's Intra- Company transfer visa was rejected in Oct 2014 and her husband's company had to file LMIA to bring him to Canada. My company had applied for my ICT Work visa around sametime and I got mine ( along with many many others) without any trouble. May be this couple has something unique in their profile that might have triggered a flag. I am pretty sure they will get their CSQ like they got Canada visa after LMIA. My best wishes are with them :)

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Don't feel like waiting for 15 min on MIDI Customer Care today. Will call them tomorrow. You have seriously taken my "CSQ received" joke to heart. I expect CSQ Bonaza to start from you since you were the first person in this forum to submit documents. :p :p :p :p :p
If that Interview post is true, I am not the first one. His online application time is later than mine. But his checklist is faster.....I dont know why....mabybe it is not first come ,first handle. SO hope that that post can be updated again.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
APPNOV2014NY said:
I checked past posts of kjg09. Her husband's Intra- Company transfer visa was rejected in Oct 2014 and her husband's company had to file LMIA to bring him to Canada. My company had applied for my ICT Work visa around sametime and I got mine ( along with many many others) without any trouble. May be this couple has something unique in their profile that might have triggered a flag. I am pretty sure they will get their CSQ like they got Canada visa after LMIA. My best wishes are with them :)
That's the question i asked to her , whether she had claimed some points for french language in her application or sometime MIDI call for interview if some one is falling little short on points which can compensated by interview...

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
someone posted here a couple of hours ago, mentioning something about interview for CSQ, why it's not here anymore?! things sound mysterious around this topic LOL... The agent that I talked to today told me you really shouldn't call us, you just have to wait.. she said we have no idea what's going on with your application... She sounded angry, I guess people are calling them a lot!!