+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISREPRESENTATION

ArianeCurim

Nov 3, 2019
Hi, I applied for student visa last year and I got that refused on grounds of misrepresentation (5 years ban). Is possible I return back to Canada if I get married My canadian Boyfriend outside Canada and apply for spousal sponsorship process before to complete 5 years waiting of misrepresentation or I still have to deal with that? I mean we can apply for Spousal Sponsorship and include H&C arguments inside the application to overcome my inadmissibility and get me PR status?
Thank you so much!
I am extremely sad and getting depressive about this situation.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hi, I applied for student visa last year and I got that refused on grounds of misrepresentation (5 years ban). Is possible I return back to Canada if I get married My canadian Boyfriend outside Canada and apply for spousal sponsorship process before to complete 5 years waiting of misrepresentation or I still have to deal with that? I mean we can apply for Spousal Sponsorship and include H&C arguments inside the application to overcome my inadmissibility and get me PR status?
Thank you so much!
I am extremely sad and getting depressive about this situation.
Unfortunately, the 5 year ban applies to any immigration application. You are barred from Canada for 5 years.

typical

Aug 24, 2024
This forums is full of hate laughing at people situations he as done a mistake just like everyone here in there life maybe not with immigrantion but business and money he just wants to be safe yet all I see is negative comments from people that if they even check theirs they we be some error too. Very hard to see this cases here even though they are thousands of them they refuse to write here because of all this hate he did not kill anyone or a terrorist all he did was to survive and give us kids a better future not every come from silver spoon

typical

Aug 24, 2024
This is a true disaster ...... and our tax money are covering for the legal (trying to sort out illegal) matters! When I came to Canada, I did not qualify for the "Canadian friend program" because I was bilingual and had a job. The program was only for refugees and other people who needed assistance. I did not qualify for a friend, but I qualified to pay taxes within 48 hours of my arrival in this country. When I hear all of the above, I become sick!
Recently, I came across from refugees from Italy, Belgium and Sweden. I paid some pretty pennies to visit these countries, and they claim to be refugees ... and this on our money. Where does it end?

typical

Aug 24, 2024
This is a true disaster ...... and our tax money are covering for the legal (trying to sort out illegal) matters! When I came to Canada, I did not qualify for the "Canadian friend program" because I was bilingual and had a job. The program was only for refugees and other people who needed assistance. I did not qualify for a friend, but I qualified to pay taxes within 48 hours of my arrival in this country. When I hear all of the above, I become sick!
Recently, I came across from refugees from Italy, Belgium and Sweden. I paid some pretty pennies to visit these countries, and they claim to be refugees ... and this on our money. Where does it end?

Your money as if you are the only one paying

typical

Aug 24, 2024
Why dont we just become advocates of Canada and tell people yes canada accepts refugees, child molesters, criminals, wife absuers from other countries. Just cause we are nice enough and we dont want to say no to these people because human rights is everything. Never mind the fact what these criminals did to other people we are generous we'll put them in lovely prison cells and feed them three meals a day, provide facilities like gym, internet, cable tv, right to education, the right to publish journals perks that some low income hard working Canadians dont have. So why wouldnt someone not want to commit crime in or outside canada. Commiting crime is important cause in this time of recession where basic grocery, gas prices are going through the roof a Canadian prison offers a wonderful opportunity for Canadians and non-Canadians an alternative to a healthy lifestyle.......

You all are the problem of this forum that why we hardly see this case here and fellow up because you all insulted them when people are trying to learn something

And here is the classic marketing pitch......Go ahead kill that nagging mother in law and enjoy the facilities our Canadian prisons have to offer

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This forums is full of hate laughing at people situations he as done a mistake just like everyone here in there life maybe not with immigrantion but business and money he just wants to be safe yet all I see is negative comments from people that if they even check theirs they we be some error too. Very hard to see this cases here even though they are thousands of them they refuse to write here because of all this hate he did not kill anyone or a terrorist all he did was to survive and give us kids a better future not every come from silver spoon
stop making new accounts.

Reactions: armoured