+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISREPRESENTATION

poznomed

Feb 15, 2011
my wife just filed and say i have abused her and is in shelter now.
Will this help her stay with the kids?
There is no criminal case against me but accusation in the shelter where she is.
If she could stay here through that i will depart willingly.
Help

Cdagal

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-08-2010
File Transfer...
09-08-2010
Med's Done....
23-04-2010
Interview........
11-11-2010
Passport Req..
11-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
02-03-2011
No it won't. The children will be able to sponsor her once they are adults, but for now, that will not keep her here. What it will do is possibly create some criminality issues for you that may interfere with them sponsoring you later in life...in my opinion.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poznomed said:
my wife just filed and say i have abused her and is in shelter now.
Will this help her stay with the kids?
There is no criminal case against me but accusation in the shelter where she is.
If she could stay here through that i will depart willingly.
Help
Repeatedly asking the same question will not change the answer.

She is now lying and when found out, things will get worse.
Every cheating step you take, will come back and bite you.

If you had done this right in the first place, life would be a lot better for you and your kids.

poznomed

Feb 15, 2011
The information we got is if she is able to get custody of all 3 kids then she may be allowed to stay here on PRRA.
Her challenges will be that i am abusive and that she cannot return with me.
If that is not possible then for get it.
We will all depart and start new there.
Thanks anyway to all who answered me in good faith and i will continue replying if there is any change is all this MESS.

poznomed

Feb 15, 2011
Karlshammar said:
Nah, you can't use your kids.
Well,what will be the next step?we tried getting EU passports for the 2 Canadian born but it was refused based upon the fact that we do not have birth certificates in our name in Holland but their birth certificates are in our fake names.Will the CBSA or CIC help us to get those kids passports to leave willingly by briefing the Embassy our fake names and our fake story?
Can we be allowed(At least the wife) because we cant get Passports for them to take with us?
If in the end we still cant get passports for them(EXCEPT CANADIAN PASSPORTS) WHICH WILL NOT GRANT THEM CITIZENSHIP back home,can we use that on the PRRA to stay?
What happens?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poznomed said:
Well,what will be the next step?we tried getting EU passports for the 2 Canadian born but it was refused based upon the fact that we do not have birth certificates in our name in Holland but their birth certificates are in our fake names.Will the CBSA or CIC help us to get those kids passports to leave willingly by briefing the Embassy our fake names and our fake story?
Can we be allowed(At least the wife) because we cant get Passports for them to take with us?
If in the end we still cant get passports for them(EXCEPT CANADIAN PASSPORTS) WHICH WILL NOT GRANT THEM CITIZENSHIP back home,can we use that on the PRRA to stay?
What happens?
You applied to the EU with fake documentation - are you nuts?
I have no idea why you think that this approach makes sense.

I doubt that CIC will help on fake documentation. You cant "cut a deal" just because you say you will leave. CIC can remove you if they want, no deal required.
Who knows what will happen after all the lying and deceit, they may take the kids into custody and throw you out of the country (Your kids don't deserve parents like you, either of you)?

You think you can stay in Canada, after all this? I hope not.
Return to Canada as an abusive father, not likely.

Get a lawyer.

As I said before, "Every cheating step you take, will come back and bite you."

poznomed

Feb 15, 2011
Baloo said:
You applied to the EU with fake documentation - are you nuts?
I have no idea why you think that this approach makes sense.

BALOO?what are you missing here?
When those kids were born we were still living under our fake name in here in Canada,they therefore have canadian Birth certificates on those names.What name do u think will be used in applying for a passport?Sadams name?NO,we therefore narrated the story to the embassy and we were told to get a BCert bearing our original names which can or cannot be done that easy.
When kids are born they get Bcerts based upon the names the parents have and the legal status of the parents.We could not have given any document apart from what we got in Canada.Now that we want to leave,those canadian stuff are not wanted in the home embassy so we have been asked to get a new Bcert bearing our original names in our original Passports from home and thats what we are dealing with now.So get it straight,one cannot come after 3years and change a Bcert just like that.
What next?

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hellloooooooo,

That is a lesson that one must pay for wrongdoing.. I am worried about your children but not for you since this is not acceptable.

Last Night, I received an e-mail with info about a set of Fradulent Documents‏ which it's regreatable.. How many people get scam.....

Let's not take a chance; sooner or later we will have to pay a PRICE POZNOMED IS....

SFD

poznomed

Feb 15, 2011
Baloo said:
The fake names should not have been used in the first place.
Its used already so what?
my question is,if there is a way to get my kids passports (EU) via the help of CBSA,CIC otherwise then i cant go with them and it may be that if they are not allowed EU citizenship then we may be allowed to stay in our PRRA

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poznomed said:
Its used already so what?
my question is,if there is a way to get my kids passports (EU) via the help of CBSA,CIC

It is not likely that they will help when there are false names on documents - i.e. invalid documents.

otherwise then i cant go with them and it may be that if they are not allowed EU citizenship then we may be allowed to stay in our PRRA

I doubt it.
Get a lawyer.

poznomed

Feb 15, 2011
NO,i am not getting a lawyer at this point to pay my $$ if i am on my way out.
But the odds are,if we fail to get EU passports for our canadian born kids we or at least the wife will be allowed to stay here on PRRA as for the best interest of the kids.
Latest info from a Lawyer (Free)

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
Why not get a lawyer to get the EU passports which is their right since they are your kids?
they were born in canada with your fake names on the birth cert that doesn't change the fact that they are your children and you are EU citizens.You lied ,the children are innocent.
I think a lawyer stand a better chance to win that case in Holland than defending a cheater in Canada.