+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation+5 Years inadmissibility

Parm86

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
It's going to be tough if you've been banned for misrepresentation. Good luck, but consider other countries.
I am working on it. Is there i got any trouble to reapply my PR, once five years ban complete? I don’t think so CIC punish me twice for same thing. Thanks for your valuable opinion.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I am working on it. Is there i got any trouble to reapply my PR, once five years ban complete? I don’t think so CIC punish me twice for same thing. Thanks for your valuable opinion.
Every application you ever make will be subject to extreme scrutiny. You have misrepresented once, IRCC will always take extreme caution to make sure you are not misreprsenting again.

Reactions: shaizeik

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
There will be extra scrutiny but your PR app will not be refused because of the previous misrepresentation.

markfebrer

Aug 4, 2015
i need your opinion guys
my wife recieved a letter from cic and ask to respond on the procedural fairness letter:
her case was she applied a student visa inside canada because her work permit was expiring soon that time,
we seek for an immigration consultant on the procedures on how to extend her stay as an option he stated that we can do a H and C or a studendwent visa. my wife choosen to study and apply for a student visa. how ever we didnt met the financial requirement for the application on our bank account is required $20,000.. the consultant said they can inject money with a fee .. so we took his service and my wife got approved. unfortunately there was a big wildfire in fortmc murray and we were displace for 2 months and drain all of our fanancial resources. by the way we have a two year old baby.. and after that month we have found out that my wife is pregnant and not able to go to school at all.for two years im the one only working and my wife is taking care of the baby. i can work because ihave a work visa tru my wife student permit. now we dont see any future on a student visa with two kids.. i so fotunate that a company offered me an lmia and work for them.. fast forward i was eligeble pnp and applied already for as my wife is eligeble for an open work permit because se was on my application.. now it took a year and my wife just recieved a letter regarding misreppresentation.. we have given 15 days to response on it why she didnt attend school and asking our bank statement whitch the will see the big injection of money while she's applying for student permit..and we dont know how to deal with this. any suggestion or experience3 which will help us move forward is appreciated

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
i need your opinion guys
my wife recieved a letter from cic and ask to respond on the procedural fairness letter:
her case was she applied a student visa inside canada because her work permit was expiring soon that time,
we seek for an immigration consultant on the procedures on how to extend her stay as an option he stated that we can do a H and C or a studendwent visa. my wife choosen to study and apply for a student visa. how ever we didnt met the financial requirement for the application on our bank account is required $20,000.. the consultant said they can inject money with a fee .. so we took his service and my wife got approved. unfortunately there was a big wildfire in fortmc murray and we were displace for 2 months and drain all of our fanancial resources. by the way we have a two year old baby.. and after that month we have found out that my wife is pregnant and not able to go to school at all.for two years im the one only working and my wife is taking care of the baby. i can work because ihave a work visa tru my wife student permit. now we dont see any future on a student visa with two kids.. i so fotunate that a company offered me an lmia and work for them.. fast forward i was eligeble pnp and applied already for as my wife is eligeble for an open work permit because se was on my application.. now it took a year and my wife just recieved a letter regarding misreppresentation.. we have given 15 days to response on it why she didnt attend school and asking our bank statement whitch the will see the big injection of money while she's applying for student permit..and we dont know how to deal with this. any suggestion or experience3 which will help us move forward is appreciated
Contact a good lawyer immediately. Your wife did commit misrepresentation and your case is not something that can be easily solved on a forum.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
i need your opinion guys
Totally need a lawyer ,like fast ,this is a doozy
One tip though , stay away from the immigration consultant, and you need a lawyer , not a consultant

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i need your opinion guys
Even with a good lawyer, it is likely that your wife will be banned for misrepresentation, resulting in the refusal of your PNP app.

Parm86

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Hire a good immigration lawyer. Your case is completely messed up but you have a chance to solve it. Only a good lawyer can help you.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
i need your opinion guys
https://www.matkowsky.ca/reviews-matkowsky-and-associates?gclid=CjwKCAjw8LTmBRBCEiwAbhh-6BVM9SZ64vF99jD5_RH0CLNf8Y8rR0x_clxVO92wC-C8R-OL84e_lxoCcVcQAvD_BwE

2. Daniel.Levy@canadavisa.com

Last edited:

atifmalik104

May 6, 2019
I applied for visitor visa to attend conference in Toronto but got refusal, i am admissible for 5 years, any one help me in this regard, how i can get clear in order to re apply.
anyone help me in this regard.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied for visitor visa to attend conference in Toronto but got refusal, i am admissible for 5 years, any one help me in this regard, how i can get clear in order to re apply.
anyone help me in this regard.
If you were charged with misrepresentation and are now inadmissible to Canada for five years, there's really no way to fix this. You'll need to forget about coming to Canada for the next five years. What was the misrepresentation?