Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 19 2009
Doc's Request.
April 26, 2012, ARC Request on August 31, 2012
File Transfer...
14 October 2009 to Mexico City (Original) April 04, 2012 (re-processing after appeal allowed)
Med's Request
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
September 07, 2009 (Original) April 30, 2012 (After appeal allowed)
Interview........
March 23, 2010 DENIED, Filed appeal September 2010
Passport Req..
November 05, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 06, 2012
LANDED..........
November 17, 2012
Well screw it. I'm correcting it to English and sending it as is. You miss out on all the chances you don't take. So I'll take the chance and see how it goes. =]

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Good luck! Hope it works.

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edgarsitow said:
Well screw it. I'm correcting it to English and sending it as is. You miss out on all the chances you don't take. So I'll take the chance and see how it goes. =]
If you've sent it...good luck!

If not, FWIW, The FBI really just cares about comparing the prints to their database so you could leave all the info on top blank. Therefore, if you haven't used white out yet, I would just write in the English translations so you aren't making it harder to scan or altering the document in any way. To do your own prints, you could get a regular ink pad at OfficeMax, for example, and try not to press too hard or go to a passport office at a Delegación and use their smudge free ink pads.

I hope it works out for you really fast!

M

mrandmrsromero

LOL Apparently no one read my story about buying smudge proof ink on CrimeScene.com ;D See my post on this page: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/mrandmrsromero-u74049.html;sa,showPosts;start,210

Anyway Edgar, if you've already sent them, good luck. If not, you could always roll a couple on your own and include them in the package so there are extras to choose from. Just a thought.

M

mrandmrsromero

OhCanadiana said:
If you've sent it...good luck!

If not, FWIW, The FBI really just cares about comparing the prints to their database so you could leave all the info on top blank. Therefore, if you haven't used white out yet, I would just write in the English translations so you aren't making it harder to scan or altering the document in any way. To do your own prints, you could get a regular ink pad at OfficeMax, for example, and try not to press too hard or go to a passport office at a Delegación and use their smudge free ink pads.

I hope it works out for you really fast!
Wow OhC - wish I'd known you back in the day when we were scrambling to find smudge proof ink. We hadn't even thought of the passport office and were trying to figure everything out ourselves. Needless to say, for whatever reason, we had the worst luck getting any help to figure it out back then! Live and learn.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
OCanadiana is all-knowing! :D

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrandmrsromero said:
LOL Apparently no one read my story about buying smudge proof ink on CrimeScene.com ;D See my post on this page: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/mrandmrsromero-u74049.html;sa,showPosts;start,210

Anyway Edgar, if you've already sent them, good luck. If not, you could always roll a couple on your own and include them in the package so there are extras to choose from. Just a thought.
I saw it and thought it was awesome ... just wanted to give Edgar some more immediate ideas (plus CrimeScene's shipping to Mexico is a crime itself ... or at least was when I researched it :p. Their stuff is super cool though!)

It's really awesome that you got them to work out - it's not easy and the FBI is soooo picky!

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrandmrsromero said:
Wow OhC - wish I'd known you back in the day when we were scrambling to find smudge proof ink. We hadn't even thought of the passport office and were trying to figure everything out ourselves. Needless to say, for whatever reason, we had the worst luck getting any help to figure it out back then! Live and learn.
You found a solution - that's the important part.

edgarsitow

Sep 11, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 19 2009
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 October 2009 to Mexico City (Original) April 04, 2012 (re-processing after appeal allowed)
Med's Request
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
November 05, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 06, 2012
LANDED..........
November 17, 2012
Thank you all for the support!

I changed my mind at the last minute and went back to the PGJ. I told them that the embassy had sent me back because they said the seal and Spanish was unacceptable (harmless lie) so they would have to do it again. I waited for over an hour because nobody was willing to do them!!! In the end some guy was like "well whatever, I'll do them since I actually like to work, unlike SOME people here (looking at his coworkers lol)" He did them and turned out quite nicely. Hardly any smudges, just that the two fingerprints for the thumbs at the bottom go over the square a bit, but nothing big. Other than that, all in English, no fancy seal and they're ready to go!

I'm sending them to Tijuana tomorrow, my dad will give them to my uncle who will buy the money order and then prepaid FedEx envelope, and they will be returned to his office in San Diego (not risking sending them to Mexico, I know friends who've had their documents stopped by "Aduanas")

Once again, thank you all! :D

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
edgarsitow said:

I changed my mind at the last minute and went back to the PGJ. I told them that the embassy had sent me back because they said the seal and Spanish was unacceptable (harmless lie) so they would have to do it again. I waited for over an hour because nobody was willing to do them!!! In the end some guy was like "well whatever, I'll do them since I actually like to work, unlike SOME people here (looking at his coworkers lol)" He did them and turned out quite nicely. Hardly any smudges, just that the two fingerprints for the thumbs at the bottom go over the square a bit, but nothing big. Other than that, all in English, no fancy seal and they're ready to go!

I'm sending them to Tijuana tomorrow, my dad will give them to my uncle who will buy the money order and then prepaid FedEx envelope, and they will be returned to his office in San Diego (not risking sending them to Mexico, I know friends who've had their documents stopped by "Aduanas")

Very good! I just saw someone who got their prints back in 6 weeks so hopefully yours is as fast.

edgarsitow

Sep 11, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 19 2009
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
November 05, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 06, 2012
LANDED..........
November 17, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Very good! I just saw someone who got their prints back in 6 weeks so hopefully yours is as fast.
Watch me get mine in 2 weeks 8)

LOL Hey I can dream, right!?

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
edgarsitow said:

You deserve it!

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edgarsitow said:

Excellent! Good luck :)

edgarsitow said:

May it be so ;D

Alesinha

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 24 th 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
June 21th 2012
edgarsitow said:

Lol... Thinking positive Will only bring positive stuff! So who knows if it may be less than 2 weeks ;D