Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Ah totally get your point brother because I'm currently going through exactly the same phase. I don't want to miss out on other opportunities due to the lack of consideration from LVO. Do you reckon that you've been selected for SS ??
I just think that may be we are in ss...the primary reason is that we have worked in libya during the time of crisis there so may be they try to keep eye on our activities there. What can one say. I have not ordered gcms they jusy make things worse. Lol

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
I just think that may be we are in ss...the primary reason is that we have worked in libya during the time of crisis there so may be they try to keep eye on our activities there. What can one say. I have not ordered gcms they jusy make things worse. Lol
Ah dang, got ya. Well as far as I am concerned, I've never been to any questionable countries apart from maybe turkey (if it counts as questionable). Lived in the UK since I was 18, however I do have extensive travel history so not sure if that was the reason. I think the mistake I made was that I should've ordered my GCMS last year in October when I was on 5 months in order for someone to at least pick up my file.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Guys, apologies for being a bearer of bad news but people from October, November and some from even December have started to get PPR's now. I guess there aren't many of us who are left here in May. My application is in London Visa office, who are absolutely dreadful. I have been told that the backlog is their current priority but haven't heard anyone from either April, May or June got any PPR's recently.

However, The most recent response that I have received from DRD which was around 2 weeks ago that my file is going through a routine background check. I take it as being a progress from the previous responses which were "my file is with an immigration officer".

I heard that some people from April, May June got PPRs in some other forum though I am waiting to hear the good news myself.. We are May 12 AOR, FSWO

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Send an email to your LVO, i have done this thrice but got the same rply that background check is in progress. Once your medical will expire, your medical status will automatically change. They dont notify if they have extended. Unless you get the pass status again. I dont know where the applications of peiple like us are lying, because we dont get a single update since oct 2017.

Make that August for.. Barring some Ghost updates..Atleast i know that someone touched our file in Jan..Thanks to GCMS

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hi
I received my GCMS notes and security is hidden.
But their is somthing i couldnt understand:

Secondory office1:
Crated date:2010/06/15
Update date:2010/06/21
Office name:centralized intake office

Secondary office 2:
Crated date:2010/05/21
Update date:2010/06/14
Office name:eek:sc— operation support office
Secondaru office3:
Crated date:2010/05/21
Update date:2010/05/26
Office name: cpc vergreville

Can you please help me to understand, also my medical show that validity is until 2018/04/03 thant mean my medical was not extented, thanks

Look at page Two of your GCMS.. Also.. check the Top right corner for some numbers like S.15 or S.16.. also the pages blanked out will say under which section they are blanked out..

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Anybody from May AOR who still haven't received PPR?

Not sure if we are in SS. Haven't ordered GCMS notes. We have emailed CPC until now and they have always replied that our application needs additional verification but our additional documents changed to Not Required on 27th Feb 2018.

We emailed them again this week, haven't heard from them yet.

Our details are as below:
AOR - May 26th , 2017
Medicals Passed
Additional Documents changed to Not Required on 27th Feb 2018
Background Check has been in IP2 since August 1st,2017

We are still waiting:(

Well Order GCMS for starts.. it will anyways take 30 to 60 days for it to reach.. It gives you a better idea as to whats happening with your file..

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Anybody from May AOR who still haven't received PPR?

Not sure if we are in SS. Haven't ordered GCMS notes. We have emailed CPC until now and they have always replied that our application needs additional verification but our additional documents changed to Not Required on 27th Feb 2018.

We emailed them again this week, haven't heard from them yet.

Our details are as below:
AOR - May 26th , 2017
Medicals Passed
Additional Documents changed to Not Required on 27th Feb 2018
Background Check has been in IP2 since August 1st,2017

We are still waiting:(

Well...we are May 12th AOR, FSW-O.. RPRF Paid July 21st if I am correct...BGC in progress since End August..Ordered GCMS.. the only thing I realised is that someone did touch our file in jan 2018 to extend validity of Medicals.. and also some officer notes.. There are a few pages blanked out in the GCMS which will only be evident why if we order CBSA (do not know the full form) notes I believe.. Like I said GCMS notes is good to order for starts

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
We gotr an extension till Jan 2019 as per the GCMS which we received recently ..Two months after ordering
What is your current medical status?

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Background check .. it says Security Not started ..
What could be the reason for not started security for ppl like us who are left and about to complete one year? I mean ppl from january are getting ppr. How it be same for some ppl and different for the rest?