+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
What could be the reason for not started security for ppl like us who are left and about to complete one year? I mean ppl from january are getting ppr. How it be same for some ppl and different for the rest?
Clearly there is a criteria that IRCC does not disclose to applicants. So we are only left to speculate why some applications are processed in 2.5 months and others 2.5 years.

Reactions: Ammar30

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
What could be the reason for not started security for ppl like us who are left and about to complete one year? I mean ppl from january are getting ppr. How it be same for some ppl and different for the rest?
Wish I had a clue... but I do not.. Going by the looks of it..our application could have been finalised by August or September 2017.. and here we are in April 2018.. waiting !!!

Reactions: Ammar30

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Clearly there is a criteria that IRCC does not disclose to applicants. So we are only left to speculate why some applications are processed in 2.5 months and others 2.5 years.
I have heard some applications got the COPR in four to six weeks and they finished landing in three months

Reactions: Mtunguyas

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Ah dang, got ya. Well as far as I am concerned, I've never been to any questionable countries apart from maybe turkey (if it counts as questionable). Lived in the UK since I was 18, however I do have extensive travel history so not sure if that was the reason. I think the mistake I made was that I should've ordered my GCMS last year in October when I was on 5 months in order for someone to at least pick up my file.
DO that now for starts..gives you some ideas as to whats happening

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
I heard that some people from April, May June got PPRs in some other forum though I am waiting to hear the good news myself.. We are May 12 AOR, FSWO
Yeah mate, heard of exactly the same this morning myself. And yeah likewise I'm waiting for a good news too. Recent trend at LVO in the past 2 weeks is that they've processed and issued PPR's for many PNP applicants and barely any FSW's. So hoping for them to touch on some FSW's this week. Also I've been told by a reliable resource that they've already processed 99% of May and June applications excluding the ones selected for SS.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I got my GCMS notes in 30 days though
Happy for you... Hope thats a signal that things are going to move faster.. We ordered in the end of Jan 2018 and got it on 28th or 29th of March.. Anyways..lets hope that we all get quicker turnarounds..

Whats your status as per GCMS..

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Happy for you... Hope thats a signal that things are going to move faster.. We ordered in the end of Jan 2018 and got it on 28th or 29th of March.. Anyways..lets hope that we all get quicker turnarounds..

Whats your status as per GCMS..
Eligibility, Criminality, Medicals - Passed. Security is pending.
I really hope for a positive response soon.

Reactions: Hiyer

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Wish I had a clue... but I do not.. Going by the looks of it..our application could have been finalised by August or September 2017.. and here we are in April 2018.. waiting !!!
Every application has a priority code in which they are processed. I don't know the criteria of how Visa analysts determine these codes for each application. But due to these codes some applications are processed much more rapidly than others. Unfortunately, it seems to me like we have been given one of the low priority codes.

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Every application has a priority code in which they are processed. I don't know the criteria of how Visa analysts determine these codes for each application. But due to these codes some applications are processed much more rapidly than others. Unfortunately, it seems to me like we have been given one of the low priority codes.
Is there such info on GCMS notes?