+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 visitor Visa

mahsakh

May 10, 2024
Any update
Nothing. Just a ghost update on tracker about my mom and my sister file on May 15 after they did the biometric. On IRCC website, It was updated with their biometric number and validity date . Nothing else after that.

We applied from Iran though and the processing time currently is 116 days for Iran. So I don't expect any update soon on their files. (My parents and my sister.)

Juan Martin

Jun 16, 2018
Applied for Visitor Visa for parents.

Submission Date: 07th May, 2024
Biometrics Collection Letter: 07th May, 2024
Biometrics Date: May 17, 2024 (at Bengaluru, India)

Final decision - June 1, 2024: Father's Application is approved.

Application status of my mother still shows "We are processing your application".
Current status: Your action is required.

I wonder why my mothers application is still not approved. Both of them applied on the same day and submitted their biometric on the same day.
Has anyone else encountered a similar situation or have insights into why this might occur?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Application status of my mother still shows "We are processing your application".

I wonder why my mothers application is still not approved. Both of them applied on the same day and submitted their biometric on the same day.
Has anyone else encountered a similar situation or have insights into why this might occur?
It is two separate applications with different profiles so TRVs don’t have to be processed or approved at the same time.

harsha20

May 28, 2024
How long is the stamping time these days? After VFS sends it to IRCC? All visa stampings happen only at New Delhi?

rishikappor

May 22, 2015
exact same situation , applied as one group for father-in-law , mother-in-law and sister-in-law and got 2 approvals !! mother-in-law still in progress