+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Newexpressuser

Oct 16, 2018
Was able to finally register an account on application status tracker for the principal applicant, was not able to register before, if someone has faced issues before for registration, maybe try now

j_2024

Aug 25, 2024
Was able to finally register an account on application status tracker for the principal applicant, was not able to register before, if someone has faced issues before for registration, maybe try now
Oh great! Maybe the tracker is fixed now. I was able to log on and seen that it was updated (which it hasn't been doing since the end of May).

Reactions: Newexpressuser

lbszzz

Mar 22, 2023
yeah my application showed up on tracker too but the status is outdated.
i completed the medical exam 2 weeks back. it was reflected on gckey but not tracker.

Reactions: Shiva91

amir1993

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Hello friends,

I'm a Canadian citizen living in Canada, and I applied for my wife on May 28th, 2024.
I received the AOR on June 20th and an email on July 27th stating that her application was opened in Sydney. Since then, I haven’t received any updates—no medical request, no biometric, nothing.

Should I be worried? Is there anything I should do?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

I'm a Canadian citizen living in Canada, and I applied for my wife on May 28th, 2024.
I received the AOR on June 20th and an email on July 27th stating that her application was opened in Sydney. Since then, I haven’t received any updates—no medical request, no biometric, nothing.

Should I be worried? Is there anything I should do?
Since you are Canadian citizen now and you applied outland, you can consider staying with your wife (in her home country or another country) until she get Confirmation of Permanent residence. This way you can end your long distance relationship with her.

Reactions: amir1993

amir1993

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Since you are Canadian citizen now and you applied outland, you can consider staying with your wife (in her home country or another country) until she get Confirmation of Permanent residence. This way you can end your long distance relationship with her.
Thanks for your help, but as an employee it's impossible to live with her for too long.
I'm going to lose my job and income. :(

I was wondering if there is anything I can do to maybe speed up the process.

Charlamanderxxxx

Jun 27, 2024
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Thanks for your help, but as an employee it's impossible to live with her for too long.
I'm going to lose my job and income. :(

I was wondering if there is anything I can do to maybe speed up the process.
You just have to be patient and provide whatever they ask for at your earliest convenience to help.

chucci07

Sep 27, 2024
Hi Guys, I would really appreciate some help with an OWP application. I have been out of status for numerous years, but I have received AIP. The questionnaire for the application is requesting the expiration date of my "status" or "last status". When entered 6 months from my last date of entry, and of course it didn't accept since it was several years ago. What date should I put here? Does anyone have any experiences with this?

Lali1987

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hi Guys, I would really appreciate some help with an OWP application. I have been out of status for numerous years, but I have received AIP. The questionnaire for the application is requesting the expiration date of my "status" or "last status". When entered 6 months from my last date of entry, and of course it didn't accept since it was several years ago. What date should I put here? Does anyone have any experiences with this?
You can't apply for OWP if you're out of status in Canada.