Tracker Link date: 17th May 2024
Test window: 10th July to 9th August September
Finger prints requested: 11 July 2024
Test given date: 21th July Aug 2024
Test completed date (marked completed in the tracker): 24th July 2024
Background complete: 2nd Aug 2024
LPP Completed: 20th Aug 2024
Oath Date Ghost update: 14th September 2024
Oath Date: 2nd October 2024 (Ghost update)
Processing office: NGF

We have finally scheduled for the last step of this long and exhausting journey. I wish good luck and speedy process times to those who are still waiting.
Congratulations and best of luck for your future endeavors!

Reactions: madawc

P*oison_Ivy

Aug 28, 2024
I must be the last person in the May applications to receive a test invite. An email finally came today but no update in the tracker as yet.

Phys. Pres: 1540
Submitted: May 24
Family Application: 2 adults
AOR: May 31
GU: July 20
GU: July 24
Fingerprint requested: July 25
Finger print done: July 26
GU: Aug. 1
GU: Aug. 13
BGV completed: Aug. 20 (Tracker updated 22nd)
Test Invite: Sept. 16 (window opens Sept. 20)

Reactions: hssrp

P*oison_Ivy

Aug 28, 2024
Processing office: Vancouver

I must be the last person in the May applications to receive a test invite. An email finally came today but no update in the tracker as yet.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA

Thats a big relief to finally get the test invite. I know of a few May applicants in the WhatsApp group who got the test invite just 1 week or 2 back. I hope your application progresses faster once test is done.

Added your info to the spreadsheet.

Reactions: P*oison_Ivy

Andi757

Mar 3, 2022
Hi all, I have a question regarding the citizenship certificate. Finally after a month when my LPP was completed, I got an update for my oath invitation for October 2. One month ago when I saw my LPP is over, I got an appointment from passport Canada and now there is only 2 days between my oath and appointment. My question is, will I get the citizenship certificate during the ceremony or they mail us later? Location: Ottawa. Thanks.

JohnWick24

Sep 6, 2024
My tracker was updated this morning saying the oath has been scheduled for October 15. I am travelling October 19, so have to move it. I find it odd that it was so far out. Anyone else get it a month away?

JohnWick24

Sep 6, 2024
Hi all, I have a question regarding the citizenship certificate. Finally after a month when my LPP was completed, I got an update for my oath invitation for October 2. One month ago when I saw my LPP is over, I got an appointment from passport Canada and now there is only 2 days between my oath and appointment. My question is, will I get the citizenship certificate during the ceremony or they mail us later? Location: Ottawa. Thanks.
If you selected electronic certificate when you applied for citizenship, you will get it via email 2-5 business days after (some do get it as soon as the same day). I would keep your appt for now - good chance you’ll have what you need by then!

Andi757

Mar 3, 2022
If you selected electronic certificate when you applied for citizenship, you will get it via email 2-5 business days after (some do get it as soon as the same day). I would keep your appt for now - good chance you’ll have what you need by then!
Unfortunately, I selected the paper certificate. Is there still any chance?