+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

india_usa_canada_pr

Feb 19, 2019
Anybody in the same boat?. No updates since July 16th. Waiting on LPP to be completed.

App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1100
App Sent: May 12th
App Delivered: May 12th
AOR Date: May 15th

Test Invite Date: July 2nd
Test Window: July 8th to Aug 7th
Background Complete Date: July 2nd
Test Completed Date: July 4th
Test Completed Status update in tracker: July 16th

Language Complete Date: Waiting
Prohibitions Complete Date: Waiting
Physical Presence Complete Date: Waiting
Decision Made Date: Waiting
Oath Letter Date: Waiting
Oath Date: Waiting

Ghost Update Dates

Ghost update: Aug 3 (I have received four new updates on Aug 3, not sure what that would mean. Perhaps they should be about LPP. But no update on LPP till now. If anyone has more info on that, it would be great.)

Reactions: rWolf and hssrp

dtny

Oct 15, 2016
Hello,
Is anyone's application being processed at Calgary office? How is the experience. My Background was completed August 16. After that no progress. LPP is still pending. Any idea how long it will take?
Mine is.
I completed my test on September 3rd, since then silence.
How long did it take them to update your test to completed?

pltr2021

Jul 30, 2024
Called IRCC today and they said the LPP has not started yet. Although it shows in progress on the tracker :(
And here I thought I might receive an oath invite soon since it has been 2 months since BG was completed and 1 month since the test was completed :(
Which office is it? My wife's been stuck in LPP stage for over a month and are in Vancouver office.

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Anybody in the same boat?. No updates since July 16th. Waiting on LPP to be completed.

App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1100
App Sent: May 12th
App Delivered: May 12th
AOR Date: May 15th

Test Invite Date: July 2nd
Test Window: July 8th to Aug 7th
Background Complete Date: July 2nd
Test Completed Date: July 4th
Test Completed Status update in tracker: July 16th

Language Complete Date: Waiting
Prohibitions Complete Date: Waiting
Physical Presence Complete Date: Waiting
Decision Made Date: Waiting
Oath Letter Date: Waiting
Oath Date: Waiting

Ghost Update Dates

Ghost update: Aug 3 (I have received four new updates on Aug 3, not sure what that would mean. Perhaps they should be about LPP. But no update on LPP till now. If anyone has more info on that, it would be great.)
Added to the spreadsheet. Could you please reconfirm your "Test Completed Date: July 4th". I guess there is a typo as your test window only started on July 8th.

Also, could you please confirm the city you applied from?

rWolf

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Called IRCC today and they said the LPP has not started yet. Although it shows in progress on the tracker :(
And here I thought I might receive an oath invite soon since it has been 2 months since BG was completed and 1 month since the test was completed :(

Same, I've just called IRCC. They've confirmed that Background and Test are completed, but LPP has not yet started, even though it says it is In Progress.

I've tried saying that the Prairies' office is slow compared to other provinces, but they got a little bit on the defensive side of things.

india_usa_canada_pr

Feb 19, 2019
Added to the spreadsheet. Could you please reconfirm your "Test Completed Date: July 4th". I guess there is a typo as your test window only started on July 8th.

Also, could you please confirm the city you applied from?
Sorry. it's a typo error. Completed the test on July 9th. But in the tracker test status changed to complete on July 16th. Applied from calgary

india_usa_canada_pr

Feb 19, 2019
Is calgary center processing the applications slowly? Because couple of my friends who applied in Dec 2023 and Feb 2024 got the oath within 3 weeks after completing the test.

For me it's like a dead silence after july 16th (test status updated to completed). LPP is still in progress.

Does it matter if I have lot of trips to outside canada? Will they take more time for physical presence?