+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

master_shifu

May 27, 2024
Congratulations, spreadsheet updated. It probably came from Niagara Falls office as a bunch of folks in the May WhatsApp group reported getting the test invite from NGF today. The tracker has a delay so will update by tomorrow or latest by Wednesday.

If you would like to join the WhatsApp group for May 2024 applicants, here is the link to the group - https://chat.whatsapp.com/JlML7i8YuSD2eo5rEP89sU
Yes it came from Niagara Falls

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
No Sir/Mam. I am helpless.
Thats so strange, but IRCC being IRCC, anything can happen. Did you try calling them again as its going to be almost 3 months since you applied.

Did you have any missing documents or info that you remember?

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thank you. I just received an email giving me instructions on how to download e certificate. Do you know if this means my oath is in person or virtual ?
This means you will have a virtual oath on zoom. The instructions are for you to download the e-certificate after you complete the oath and submit the oath declaration forms.

Reactions: Anonymoustd

ms2237

Oct 21, 2021
Test given and passed by me and my daughter on July 24th (me) and July 25th (daughter). Still no updates in the tracker

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Test given and passed by me and my daughter on July 24th (me) and July 25th (daughter). Still no updates in the tracker
Spreadsheet updated, they take 2-10 business days to review and update the tracker depending upon the office and officer.

Last edited:

sansa7

Dec 17, 2016
Thats so strange, but IRCC being IRCC, anything can happen. Did you try calling them again as its going to be almost 3 months since you applied.

Did you have any missing documents or info that you remember?
I have been calling them once a week and they all give the same prompted ressponse that file is in que for review. No matter what i ask this is all they say. should I send another application?. I have checked my application many times but there is no missing information or documents. I have submitted and attached everything that they have asked for.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
I have been calling them once a week and they all give the same prompted ressponse that file is in que for review. No matter what i ask this is all they say. should I send another application?. I have checked my application many times but there is no missing information or documents. I have submitted and attached everything that they have asked for.
The current processing dates on IRCC website is about ~10 days for AOR, not sure what they are doing for 2.5 months. Try submitting webform as well and see if they can check and also when you call, ask them for the application number if they can share.

Hope it gets resolved for you soon!

Ewka

Jun 7, 2024
Two tracker updates today:
July 26th - Activity status updated: Citizenship test in progress
July 30th - Scheduled for test. You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between August 1, 2024 and August 31, 2024 (NF office)