+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
yes, it completed before a citizen test.
Congratulations. Hoping for the oath invite coming soon, mostly in the next 1-2 weeks. Whenever you have sometime, please check your tracker's application history section at the bottom for the date on which Background was completed so that I can capture the correct date.

bigis

Nov 16, 2019
Congratulations. Hoping for the oath invite coming soon, mostly in the next 1-2 weeks. Whenever you have sometime, please check your tracker's application history section at the bottom for the date on which Background was completed so that I can capture the correct date.
Application history
  • Jul 25, 2024

Activity status updated: Language skills
    Language skills
    Language skills status has been updated to Completed.
  • Jul 25, 2024

Activity status updated: Physical presence
    Physical presence
    Physical presence status has been updated to Completed.
  • Jul 25, 2024

Activity status updated: Prohibitions
    Prohibitions
    Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed.
  • Jul 15, 2024

Activity status updated: Citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.
  • Jul 5, 2024

Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between July 5, 2024 and August 3, 2024. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Jun 25, 2024

Activity status updated: Background verification
    Background verification
    Background verification status has been updated to Completed.
  • Jun 25, 2024

Activity status updated: Citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.
  • May 8, 2024

Application filed
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

This timeline did not match the reality, but it is what it is. Sorry can not provide more aureate info.

Reactions: hssrp

Anonymoustd

Jun 21, 2021
Pls update my tracker. My oath is now August 7th , it was August 6th before… I haven’t received any email confirmation yet. My name is Oyomi on the tracker

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Received test invite over email - test window July 31st to Aug 30th. No updates in the tracker yet
Congratulations, spreadsheet updated. It probably came from Niagara Falls office as a bunch of folks in the May WhatsApp group reported getting the test invite from NGF today. The tracker has a delay so will update by tomorrow or latest by Wednesday.

If you would like to join the WhatsApp group for May 2024 applicants, here is the link to the group - https://chat.whatsapp.com/JlML7i8YuSD2eo5rEP89sU

gpr17

Jan 3, 2024
I logged in today and saw a gu. The status update says “last update 27th July “. No email or changes in in page.