+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Received test invitation just now, but on tracker it dated as new update on July 23, although it was not there, I checked. Appeared just now, on 25th
Spreadsheet updated. Yes, the tracker has a delay of 2 business days so the test invite marked on 23rd is visible only today.

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am seeing 3 STARS in my Tracker today. Citizenship test marked as Completed today July 25, however the Tracker says July 23.
My overall citizenship application status Updated: July 25, 2024

Reactions: hssrp

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1112
Application: Single/Family(number of family members): Single
Application sent: May 29
Delivered:-
AOR: June 5
Test invite: July 25

I received my test invitation email on 7/25 however, I don’t see any changes in my tracker. How long does it take the tracker to be updated?

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
I am seeing 3 STARS in my Tracker today. Citizenship test marked as Completed today July 25, however the Tracker says July 23.
My overall citizenship application status Updated: July 25, 2024
I've updated the spreadsheet with the July 23 date as thats the correct date. The tracker has a delay of 2 days so you see it today, after 2 days.

Don't worry about the 3 stars. The tracker has a bug and shows new updates for all previously completed steps.

Reactions: juancarlosco101

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1112
Application: Single/Family(number of family members): Single
Application sent: May 29
Delivered:-
AOR: June 5
Test invite: July 25

I received my test invitation email on 7/25 however, I don’t see any changes in my tracker. How long does it take the tracker to be updated?
The tracker has 2 business days delay so you might see it on Saturday (7/27) on the tracker. I've added your details to the spreadsheet.

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've updated the spreadsheet with the July 23 date as thats the correct date. The tracker has a delay of 2 days so you see it today, after 2 days.

Don't worry about the 3 stars. The tracker has a bug and shows new updates for all previously completed steps.
@hssrp, In your data analyzing, what should be the next update? I know nothing from IRCC is ever predictable, but at least sometimes we are able to predict correctly. I did my FP on July 18 here in Calgary to be sent to Vancouver.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
@hssrp, In your data analyzing, what should be the next update? I know nothing from IRCC is ever predictable, but at least sometimes we are able to predict correctly. I did my FP on July 18 here in Calgary to be sent to Vancouver.
Based on past data, Vancouver takes between 4-5 weeks, from the time you gave the FP to receive them and update in the tracker. In most cases (90% cases) the background check will be marked as completed the next day of receiving FP, (unless someones security check is still outstanding). So for the next 3-4 weeks you might not see much progress on the tracker unless your officer decided to start and complete LPP meanwhile.

Reactions: juancarlosco101

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Thank you, added to the spreadsheet.

I have updated the background completed date as July 22 and not July 24 as the tracker has 2 business days delay. For the accurate dates, please check the application history section at the bottom of your tracker.

Regarding the ghost update, you got one GU on July 20. The update on July 24 is a real update as background was marked completed and reflected on the tracker on 24th so it is not a GU but a real update.
Regarding the 'two new updates' on the tracker, it is a bug in IRCC tracker and it will mark all previously completed steps as new update. In your case, if you noticed it would be showing a new update on 'application filed' step. When you eventually get an oath scheduled in the coming months, you would see it as showing 8-10 new updates as it marks all previous steps as new updates :) so you can ignore the numbers and start preparing for the test as you might get a test invite soon! :)
Hello again,

You are indeed correct, the background verification is marked completed on July 22.

I have received today July 26 a citizenship test invitation, but as you previously mentioned because of the two days lag it was actually sent on July 24.

Test window: Aug 9 - Sept 7.

Reactions: tuhadapeo and hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hello again,

You are indeed correct, the background verification is marked completed on July 22.

I have received today July 26 a citizenship test invitation, but as you previously mentioned because of the two days lag it was actually sent on July 24.

Test window: Aug 9 - Sept 7.
Congratulations, spreadsheet updated