+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 AOR

Can_2024

Feb 23, 2024
ITA March 25
AOR May 15

I have a confusion, I and my husband applied for USA visiter visa on March 10, then scheduled interview on March 5, 2026. But, in between on April 19, I got scammed for expedited visa interview date on May 3 and lost control of my USA visa interview scheduling account. Scammer changed Login credentials and never gave me back. Then, I contacted concerned authorities to request to regain access of my account. They replied they have temporarily suspended account and working on my request. So, I don't know scammer did change my interview date or not. What's the status of my visa interview date.

My biggest confusion is that should I mention this in my PR application which I already submitted ????? I didn't include this, because it's not a refusal, it's just applied status and visa interview scheduled. No refusal. I never got any letter or response from US embassy.

Please help me to understand this!!!
I am not an expert but your understanding sounds correct. I have read at multiple forums that a cancellation of visa application is not a denial/refusal. And what you narrated falls in this category.

Reactions: p.sejal17

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Inland
AOR Received.
13-04-2024
I have faced the similar situations. The US embassy will retrieve your account and will provide you the same original interview date you got at first. Don't worry.

And for EXPRESS entry I don't think you need to tell IRCC about it as you have not faced the embassy and visa not refused yet.

Thanks!

ITA March 25
AOR May 15

I have a confusion, I and my husband applied for USA visiter visa on March 10, then scheduled interview on March 5, 2026. But, in between on April 19, I got scammed for expedited visa interview date on May 3 and lost control of my USA visa interview scheduling account. Scammer changed Login credentials and never gave me back. Then, I contacted concerned authorities to request to regain access of my account. They replied they have temporarily suspended account and working on my request. So, I don't know scammer did change my interview date or not. What's the status of my visa interview date.

My biggest confusion is that should I mention this in my PR application which I already submitted ????? I didn't include this, because it's not a refusal, it's just applied status and visa interview scheduled. No refusal. I never got any letter or response from US embassy.

Please help me to understand this!!!

Reactions: p.sejal17

theprettyreckless

Jan 31, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2024
Guys IRCC has started issuing BIL/MILs to May AORs yay! Four people on a group chat I’m in with 1st May, 3rd, 6th, and 7th have received so far. So we can start being expectant now.

Reactions: Winter Bird