Noorananzh

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Application received may 26
Aor Jun 24
E case in process June 26
Decision made on e case June 28
I don't know the decision yet
My application was returned to me after I applied in April saying missing form while it was not missing any thing. Immigration officer didn't know his job that s why the are processing it fast now I think
Any suggestions or any one has similar experience

ngrv

Jun 8, 2017
Aor Jun 24
My application was returned to me after I applied in April saying missing form while it was not missing any thing. Immigration officer didn't know his job that s why the are processing it fast now I think
decision made on sponsor ecas or PA ecas?

Simr19991

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Aor Jun 24
Mine too almost same case
Just got SA email after status showing decision made today
You should be getting email soon

Last edited:

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
No this aor 2 apporval of sponsership eligibility that sponser met requirements to sponser spouse
They will send request to submit schedule a
Then they will send file to visa office
Congrats on your Sponsor Approval! but just so you know, your using the wrong word; AOR2 is when your file is transferred to the Visa Office once you submit your Schedule A and everything else is in order. As of know, You got Sponsor Approval, also known as SA.

Reactions: Simr19991

pr3tty

May 27, 2015
Hello Members:
CIC received our spousal application on May 23 and we got our AOR on June 22. Today I received medical request for my husband and on checking my application status it says decision made Did it happen to anyone else before? This really freaks me out.

Simr19991

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hello Members:
CIC received our spousal application on May 23 and we got our AOR on June 22. Today I received medical request for my husband and on checking my application status it says decision made Did it happen to anyone else before? This really freaks me out.
I got sa
But no medical req for my wife
Same 23 may applicant

Last edited:

Simr19991

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Congrats on your Sponsor Approval! but just so you know, your using the wrong word; AOR2 is when your file is transferred to the Visa Office once you submit your Schedule A and everything else is in order. As of know, You got Sponsor Approval, also known as SA.
Thanks
My bad using wrong word