+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry meaning when you are sending the application some people have a signuture option where a person from ircc has to sign it before recieving

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Sorry meaning when you are sending the application some people have a signuture option where a person from ircc has to sign it before recieving
Oh - our lawyers sent our app but for all documents we had to submit we mailed and got that option to make sure it got there. But it has no bearing on AOR.

Dani92

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Call them. They are doing lot of mistakes. Some are misplaced. Some are lost. I heard, webform wasnt working for sometime. etc. etc. Call and raise a complaint.
I have to wait for my lawyer's answer because he said he will make an enquiry to immigration to find out the status of my case, still waiting but just sent another email asking if he found out something.

Simr19991

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Sponsor status showing decision made
How much more time does it take to get aor 2 ?
Aor 1 june 21
Schedule a submit through webform 25th june
When will i get aor 2?

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I just want to ask what is the subject of AOR meaning i am getting all chat threads in my email and all says Canada immigration and i always think it is the AOR. I didn't really know i would go through this. :( Hope all the best!!

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
It doesn't sound like an office that run by Gov and it doesn't sound like an Embassy with official protocols at all. After sending the file you are powerless!! Then if you call them you will understand that, where you have sent your file doesn't have any work system and they don't know what they are saying. According to sammy143 they are working on 20th May application but on the same day they told me that they are working on 19th May application. When you ask for your file's status over the phone they just can't help you because you don't have any AOR yet. They don't have value of our time. They are acting so shady.

Their online GcKey account is a beta system which has so many bugs and errors and they put it live to serve their clients!!! They are just shouting with all these signs that they are bunch of amateurs.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
It doesn't sound like an office that run by Gov and it doesn't sound like an Embassy with official protocols at all. After sending the file you are powerless!! Then if you call them you will understand that, where you have sent your file doesn't have any work system and they don't know what they are saying. According to sammy143 they are working on 20th May application but on the same day they told me that they are working on 19th May application. When you ask for your file's status over the phone they just can't help you because you don't have any AOR yet. They don't have value of our time. They are acting so shady.

Their online GcKey account is a beta system which has so many bugs and errors and they put it live to serve their clients!!! They are just shouting with all these signs that they are bunch of amateurs.
Again....the people you speak to on the phone are call center agents. They are NOT immigration officers. I know it's annoying, but you can't expect consistent, accurate information from call center agents. They will even tell you on the phone they don't have all the information.

The whole online thing though I do agree is ridiculous. It should be much more sophisticated.

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017

Did you receive the AOR? What is your timeline ? Sorry they said that they were working on May 19 applications