+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
Hi Every one,

May I know what to do, when I am opening online version of Deceleration through GC key, it says to upgrade an adobe on the new tab. Not excepting the the saved copy on the computer. Also when I try to upgrade Adobe, it doesn't install. What needs to be done, any idea?

Tory

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi Every one,

May I know what to do, when I am opening online version of Deceleration through GC key, it says to upgrade an adobe on the new tab. Not excepting the the saved copy on the computer. Also when I try to upgrade Adobe, it doesn't install. What needs to be done, any idea?
Try download and save on desktop when you open it on desktop it should open

Sammy143

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Dani 92 they must have an answer for you May 16 they already past that and are working on May 20 applications. Did you call them what was there answer?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
These agents are playing on us i wish there was a better way to control and give updates on applications
I think this is dramatic, to be honest. This doesn't mean you don't have a right to feel frustration or anxiety, but they're not withholding AOR from you to cause that. For the person above, no, it's not really first come first serve. Some officers will be faster and more efficient at getting through applications assigned to them, so of course there will be out of order AORs. The frustration is just beginning. Someone who applied after me already got DM! It happens at every stage. You just have to be patient and trust in the process as much as you can. Once you have submitted all your documents, you're looking at months upon months of just waiting to hear something. It's tough, but we're all in the same boat :)