31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
crna80 said:
I would like to add the text under my user name that has all the dates, but the modify profile only brings up PW changes not the other pages that others seem to have or that the instructions show. how do i get that. ?
You have to have 10 posts in order to be able to add the information. You need 3 more than you go in profile and edit your settings

crna80

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-7-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-2-2013
LANDED..........
05-04-2013

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012

Pigey

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
23-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived! WOOT!
Passport Req..
28-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
19-01-2013
bonitanita said:
I started a May spreadsheet. Let me know if you want to be added after you have applied.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aip6KZdQpZf7dGNweDk2SlFUaGc2MnVEODBTSm1TVVE#gid=0
@ bonitanita

Can you add me to the spreadsheet? All of my info is in my profile. Thanks!

Franzi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-15-2012 (received 05-17-2012)
Doc's Request.
10-12-2012 additional information req.
AOR Received.
Vienna 09-26-2012, in process 10-09-2012, DM 01-18-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
issues 14-01-2013, received COPR 30-01-2013
LANDED..........
February 05, 2013!!!!!!!!!
ihabkal said:
I noticed you did the medical before sending the application, I am thinking of doing the medicals before they ask for them to save time, is there any drawback of this?
I live near Mississauga, did you use the services of a doctor near me? do you recomment anyone in the GTA or Hamilton?
How I understood it, it would cause a delay if they have to ask you to send in your medicals. I did the medicals 4 weeks before we sent the application.

I live in Mississauga, and I went to Dr. Colin Saldanha. He is located in the Heartland area. I had to pay $125 in cash and the appointment was fast and harmless. After that, I had to go to the Credit Valley Hospital to get the X-ray done which was another $45 in cash, so the total was $170.

I also called Dr. Frederico Hung, who is located on Dixie & Dundas, the total there would have been $176 ($120 for the doctor, $36 for X-ray and $20 for bloodwork).

I decided to go to Dr. Saldanha because he is closer to where I live.

Let me know if you would like to know more details!

Franzi

RCVmini

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Victoria BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga, Visa Office - Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 03 May, RETURNED 24 May.... filed again June 03 . Accpeted 5 July 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
10 July 2012
Med's Done....
06 July 2012
LANDED..........
soonest I hope
    • I'm a little steamed right now :mad:

I just received back the package I had sent to CPC Mississauga. The letter said I was MISSING some forums on my application. I was NOT. I seemed that someone had riffled though my application quickly and hastily put the papers back together and mailed it back to me. I had intentionally kept my wife's IMM 008 and her personal info in a separate CLEAR FOLDER so that my sponsor docks would not get mixed with her sponsored docs. 2 of the listed missing docs were in there, I completed the CHECK LIST and sent all the papers. The other IMM1344 is there as well.

It seems VERY clear to me that the person looking at the docks did NOT open her package.

The letter states I'm missing the docs but I am not. I will call them tomorrow to find out if there could be another reason. The forums are filled out and completely signed.

It seems to me someone did a rush job and sent me a PRE-FORMATTED response letter.

I want to send my application back right away but I will call them first to get some answers (although I am not hopeful.

This STINKS of lazy rushed work on the part of whom ever looked at my package.

Has anyone else ran into a problem like this?

I will likely try and file a complaint but I think it will go nowhere.

The letter bellow;

"Dear Sponsor,

This letter refers to the application to sponsor a member of the family class which you submitted to this office. We are returning your UNPROCESSED application as we cannot process it as submitted.

Regulation 10(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations sates that an application must be submitted using the forms provided by the Department, Only applications meeting R10 will be placed in the queue for processing.

Your application is being returned to you, UNPROCESSED, for the following reason:

As per Citizenship and Immigration Canada guidelines, Operational Bulletins 325B (February 6, 2012)
      and 226 (July 18,2011), applications received after March 31, 2012 must include the following forms:

Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship agreement and undertaining IMM1344 02/2012);
      Generic Application form for Canada (IMM0008 02/2012); and
      Schedule A (IMM5669 07-2011) - as opposed to IMM008 Schedule 1 (if applicable)

OLDER VERSIONS OF THESE FORMS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED. To determine the current forms please look for the IMM form number and issue date at the bottom left hand corner of the first page of each form (pictured bellow).

The most current forms are available at (CIC Link)"

The IMM 008 and IMM5669 were all in the untouched clear folder. The forms are also properly dated with the most current version on the cic website where I did my application!!!!

IMM1344 is the 02/2012 version. The letter doesn't say if it was MISSING or the WRONG version because it is a formatted letter.

This is VERY VERY annoying.

RCVmini

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Victoria BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
10 July 2012
Med's Done....
06 July 2012
LANDED..........
soonest I hope
Canadiangirl

Thanks again for your reply. I still think their job is to go through ALL the paper work, but they didn't if the logic is that they only look at the sponsor document then the IMM0008 would not be included as it is the sponsored that fills that out.

It would have been nice if they were clear and specific saying if the document was missing or "OLD" as I've said the other thread, the documents were taken right from the CIC website and they were all there.

HOWEVER in the end, agreed if I check with the CIC office next door to me and they say my documents are current then it was an issue of a "missing document"

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
I deleted my response but I guess you saw it first. I understand your frustration. They should be more clear. I wish I could tell you what went wrong. I'm sure it will be fine the second time. I'm glad you can go to an office for help.

RCVmini

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Victoria BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
10 July 2012
Med's Done....
06 July 2012
LANDED..........
soonest I hope
I'm not expecting too much form the CIC office next door, the last time I went there was to ask for an appointment to have someone look over my application. In true bureaucratic style they told me "we only deal with inland applications" even though the CIC website did not make that distinction.

I had to pull teeth to get them to even answer a few questions, but this time I'm hoping to run into someone a little more helpful.

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
RCVmini said:
    • I'm a little steamed right now :mad:

I just received back the package I had sent to CPC Mississauga. The letter said I was MISSING some forums on my application. I was NOT. I seemed that someone had riffled though my application quickly and hastily put the papers back together and mailed it back to me. I had intentionally kept my wife's IMM 008 and her personal info in a separate CLEAR FOLDER so that my sponsor docks would not get mixed with her sponsored docs. 2 of the listed missing docs were in there, I completed the CHECK LIST and sent all the papers. The other IMM1344 is there as well.

It seems VERY clear to me that the person looking at the docks did NOT open her package.

The letter states I'm missing the docs but I am not. I will call them tomorrow to find out if there could be another reason. The forums are filled out and completely signed.

It seems to me someone did a rush job and sent me a PRE-FORMATTED response letter.

I want to send my application back right away but I will call them first to get some answers (although I am not hopeful.

This STINKS of lazy rushed work on the part of whom ever looked at my package.

Has anyone else ran into a problem like this?

I will likely try and file a complaint but I think it will go nowhere.

The letter bellow;

"Dear Sponsor,

This letter refers to the application to sponsor a member of the family class which you submitted to this office. We are returning your UNPROCESSED application as we cannot process it as submitted.

Regulation 10(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations sates that an application must be submitted using the forms provided by the Department, Only applications meeting R10 will be placed in the queue for processing.

Your application is being returned to you, UNPROCESSED, for the following reason:

As per Citizenship and Immigration Canada guidelines, Operational Bulletins 325B (February 6, 2012)
      and 226 (July 18,2011), applications received after March 31, 2012 must include the following forms:

Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship agreement and undertaining IMM1344 02/2012);
      Generic Application form for Canada (IMM0008 02/2012); and
      Schedule A (IMM5669 07-2011) - as opposed to IMM008 Schedule 1 (if applicable)

OLDER VERSIONS OF THESE FORMS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED. To determine the current forms please look for the IMM form number and issue date at the bottom left hand corner of the first page of each form (pictured bellow).

The most current forms are available at (CIC Link)"

The IMM 008 and IMM5669 were all in the untouched clear folder. The forms are also properly dated with the most current version on the cic website where I did my application!!!!

IMM1344 is the 02/2012 version. The letter doesn't say if it was MISSING or the WRONG version because it is a formatted letter.

This is VERY VERY annoying.
It means once they receive the package they always make sure it is complete or not so they should be working on march package right noww....i hope next we will hear something from them

AXH

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/ 06/2012
Doc's Request.
14/10/2012
AOR Received.
18 August 2012
File Transfer...
28 August 2012
Med's Request
May 05, 2012
Med's Done....
May 05, 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
14/01/2013
LANDED..........
Before 05/05/2013
It is very discouraging your situation, we are at the last stage of preparing for delivery the forms, and i was thinking to separate the forms of sponsor (my husband) and the forms of principal applicant, as you did. i do have a question the form Schedule A (IMM5669 07-2011) has to be filled only by me (Principal applicant), which i did, or it has to be filled also from the sponsor?, my husband didn't fill the schedule A.

In my opinion, you have to write a complain letter, even if it might go to nowhere. you never know, may be they made cross-checking and take in consideration complains, it might have happened before you never know.

wish you good luck,

RCVmini

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Victoria BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
10 July 2012
Med's Done....
06 July 2012
LANDED..........
soonest I hope
AXH said:
It is very discouraging your situation, we are at the last stage of preparing for delivery the forms, and i was thinking to separate the forms of sponsor (my husband) and the forms of principal applicant, as you did. i do have a question the form Schedule A (IMM5669 07-2011) has to be filled only by me (Principal applicant), which i did, or it has to be filled also from the sponsor?, my husband didn't fill the schedule A.

In my opinion, you have to write a complain letter, even if it might go to nowhere. you never know, may be they made cross-checking and take in consideration complains, it might have happened before you never know.

wish you good luck,
I would place the forms in order of the check list. I'm starting to get the feeling they have low-level, overworked personnel just opening the packages and looking at them. My check list wasn't even marked up on the side that says "offical use only" which tells me it might even be some kind of temp worker or summer students doing this.

If thats the case, even a little bit of hassle would just push them to send it back rather then take a little effort to see if the documents are there but in differen order.

KevinHoping

May 19, 2012
Swiss applicant and child applying Family Class (Common-Law) through Paris office, just sent today from ON to AB via Xpresspost, if you want to add us to the spreadsheet.