22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hi friends,

I have got my MR/PCC/RPRF/PP request today by email. Please update the tracker.

My status is In process. I need to submit all the docs by 8th Jan'2012.

I recived an email on 23rd Novembner but couldnt share this good news till today as I was traveling.

Congrates to drdev and ganesh.

Am happy that I got this good news but now in dilemma what to do and what not...please share your opinions and advice.

1. Now I am in UK and planing to come to India in Feb 2012 but I need to submit my documents by Jan 8th 2012.

2. If I come to India by end of Decenber will I be able to send by 8th of Jan. How long will it take for medicals to be sent by GP.

3. Well if I send my passport from India again I need to change my mailing address , as of now my mailing address is UK.

4. Or can I do all medicals and send my passport by post to India. But in that case how long will take to get it back because my visa in UK expires in Feb 2012 and I should come to India.

Please, friends advice me.

In regard to medicals....I have been recently diagnosed hypothyroid and am taking my meds ....will it be a problem. Id anyone had the same condition please share or advice .

Mandie update the tracker.

good luck to all and thanks in advance for all your valuable opinions/suggestions/advice.

Yehia82

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Sorry for having much to ask too .... I sent them after receiving PER a H&C request as my wife is Ukranian and she refuse to live in Lebanon and I can not live in Ukraine too so immgration is the only mean to gather my family ( I have 7yrs old daughter ) how usually they reacts with such requests and in what ways it usually help if it do at all

Yehia82 said:
Thanks for your advice ,,, i will sure do and any way I forwarded the question to the adress they requested ... and I will inform you about any updates

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Rabbitpriya,
Congrats on your MR/RPRF/PP, and tracker updated.

They way I see it, you could do medicals in UK and also send the RPRF with a note to NDVO about your passport. Then when you go back to India, you submit your passport. The only problem with doing medical in another country other than the one listed on application is this:
"In case the medical instructions are issued any time soon, you may do the test with any of our accredited doctors in any country. Only note that you'll have go back to the same doctor if your medicals are furthered".

Actual quote from VO when I queried about doing medical abroad...

Mandie

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Congrats for moving forward....

If I come to India by end of Decenber will I be able to send by 8th of Jan. How long will it take for medicals to be sent by GP.

It depends on DMP, mine sent it the other day. And it reached VO in 5 days. Some take more time than others, BUT, I think the time you do your meds might be the Key.

Well if I send my passport from India again I need to change my mailing address , as of now my mailing address is UK.

Yep...

Or can I do all medicals and send my passport by post to India. But in that case how long will take to get it back because my visa in UK expires in Feb 2012 and I should come to India.

India/Pakistan, for some reason dont allow passports to be Mailed or Couriered. So might be a problem.
* * Also keep in mind that there can be delays in processing and your Passport will be stuck with VO, even if you proceed to somehow send it to VO in India.

In regard to medicals....I have been recently diagnosed hypothyroid and am taking my meds ....will it be a problem. Id anyone had the same condition please share or advice .

Though not a personal experience, but that should not be an issue..

JDRICH

May 9, 2011
Hello All,
Glad to see everyone's status moving forward.

My status had changed to In Process on 25th Nov and got an email from CIC requesting Medicals,PP,permanent residency fee and Police certificate which need to reach New Delhi VO by Jan 14.

This is my fix now:Both me and my wife are now in the US.What we have planned is: my wife (Principal Applicant) would travel to India with both our Passports,MR and Police certificates and mail it to New Delhi when she lands there.

My project has a chance of ending and I may need to travel back to India by by Feb 2012 ...now if my passport gets stuck at the VO,what can I do to travel from US to India :( ??

How long the VO might take to stamp the Visa and mail it back to the Indian Address?? (Can my wife go directly in person to the New Delhi VO for the stamping or should that only be mailed,if in person would it be any quicker??)

I am planning to take my Medicals in Georgia and my wife take the tests in India,because the tests would cost lot lesser in India I believe.
Is it a good idea to do it,or both of us take the tests in the US??

Hope for everything to go well for all in this forum.Wish you all luck ,God Bless :)

Regards,
JD

ganeshterala

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th May'11
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made, 22nd Dec'2011
LANDED..........
4th Apr'2012.
Hi All,

Congrats everyone who got their MR/RPRF/PP request, Best of luck for those waiting for the same.

Mandie, My status changed to IN Process today, Can you please update the same in the tracker.

-Ganesh

drdev

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
AOR Received.
27-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-11-2011 via email
Passport Req..
23-11-2011 via email
Gods Grace said:
Congrats Dev... God is so kind to you. to everyone too:)..

What does ecas show when you click on the RBVo status? Does it show we have reviewed and started processing... Please advice.. we all are tensed and very much curious...

Also, I was under the impression that NDVO does not send MR through email insted normal post!!!

Anyway, wish you have your visa soon..
yes,it shows reviewed and we started processing ......

drdev

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
AOR Received.
27-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-11-2011 via email
Passport Req..
23-11-2011 via email
hi mandie,
kindly update my e cas status as "in process"
regards
drdev

drdev

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
AOR Received.
27-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-11-2011 via email
Passport Req..
23-11-2011 via email
hi all,
In what currency RPRF draft be prefered?
INR or $CAD.
my VO- newdelhi.
kindly guide..

drdev

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
AOR Received.
27-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-11-2011 via email
Passport Req..
23-11-2011 via email
POLESTAR1 said:
Congrats Drdev ...........
thank you polestar1 n gud luck to you..

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
drdev said:
hi all,
In what currency RPRF draft be prefered?
INR or $CAD.
my VO- newdelhi.
kindly guide..
@ drdev

refer to this link....it may help

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

Regards

Rajdoot

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes
LANDED..........
yes
rabbitpriya said:
Hi friends,

I have got my MR/PCC/RPRF/PP request today by email. Please update the tracker.

My status is In process. I need to submit all the docs by 8th Jan'2012.

I recived an email on 23rd Novembner but couldnt share this good news till today as I was traveling.

Congrates to drdev and ganesh.

Am happy that I got this good news but now in dilemma what to do and what not...please share your opinions and advice.

1. Now I am in UK and planing to come to India in Feb 2012 but I need to submit my documents by Jan 8th 2012.

2. If I come to India by end of Decenber will I be able to send by 8th of Jan. How long will it take for medicals to be sent by GP.

3. Well if I send my passport from India again I need to change my mailing address , as of now my mailing address is UK.

4. Or can I do all medicals and send my passport by post to India. But in that case how long will take to get it back because my visa in UK expires in Feb 2012 and I should come to India.

Please, friends advice me.

Mandie update the tracker.

good luck to all and thanks in advance for all your valuable opinions/suggestions/advice.
congrates rabbitpriya for ur great success please tell me is vo call at ur employer for verification of ur job

Rajdoot

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes
LANDED..........
yes
hey nokiadesire where r u any update from ur self please tell me

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
Rajdoot said:
hey nokiadesire where r u any update from ur self please tell me
No updates yet....waiting desperately for news from NDVO.
What about you, Rajdoot?

sham.rash

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2011
File Transfer...
RBVO -19-Aug-2011, In Process - 23-Nov-2011
Med's Request
24-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
07-Dec-2011, E-cas update 24-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Nov-2011, RPRF/PP sent on 10-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jan-2012, DM on E-cas -14-Jan-2012
Mandie,

My status changed to IN Process from RBVO on 26 - Nov -2011, the e-cas details show they started processing on 23 - Nov 2011.

Please update the tracker.

Thanks
Shami