Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
hollowman said:
Perhaps sleeping pills are free in Singapore now. Or the Minister Jayson Kenny requested each visa officer of Singapore to have at least 2 sleeping pills (One pill at morning and another one at evening) daily.

Because, the officers are tired by receiving PR files.They need proper sleep and rest !!!!
HA Ha Ha ....... I suppose same instructions are being given to London VO tooooooo

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
@american / devil

Given email ids dont seem correct, as my hotmail not accepting these as standard email formats.pls rconfirm the london vo email id through which we can expect MR request.thanks

london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca :(
and re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca :(

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hasni said:
@ american / devil

Given email ids dont seem correct, as my hotmail not accepting these as standard email formats.pls rconfirm the london vo email id through which we can expect MR request.thanks

Just add

@ international.gc.ca

There should be NO SPACE between @ and other alphabets...
The Forum doesnt allow us to post without space. No need to add anything before @ ....

For Hotmail:

Goto Option (upper Right corner of Hotmail)...
Then click MORE OPTIONS...
Then choose the Link "Safe and blocked senders"....
Then "Safe senders".....
Then enter in the box that says "Sender or domain to mark as safe: "
Just copy above domain and delete blank spaces between @international.gc.ca

Hope this helps.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hasni said:
@ american / devil

No space: london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Mandie

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
mandiebraxton said:
No space: london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Mandie
Yep... Though no need to enter both address. You can just add the domain (the words after @)...

anondo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May,11
AOR Received.
18-July,11
File Transfer...
19-Aug,11
Hey I posted mine on 14 May(NOC 4152) PER and a letter from SGVO giving my file number. We should be touch as our time line is very close. Take care

mandiebraxton said:
I posted my application (NOC 4152) on 13th May via UPS. Schedule delivery is 17th. not everyone in the forum has joined the tracker. I wish every one good luck!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
anondo said:
Hey I posted mine on 14 May(NOC 4152) PER and a letter from SGVO giving my file number. We should be touch as our time line is very close. Take care
Hi,
My status is still RBVO, what is yours? I hope fervently to receive medical request in a few weeks! When did you receive PER?
Mandie

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
@devilhimself,

thanks a lot dear for explaining so nicely.

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hi friends,

I have got my MR/PCC/RPRF/PP request today by email. Please update the tracker.

My status is In process. I need to submit all the docs by 8th Jan'2012.

I recived an email on 23rd Novembner but couldnt share this good news till today as I was traveling.

Congrates to drdev and ganesh.

Am happy that I got this good news but now in dilemma what to do and what not...please share your opinions and advice.

1. Now I am in UK and planing to come to India in Feb 2012 but I need to submit my documents by Jan 8th 2012.

2. If I come to India by end of Decenber will I be able to send by 8th of Jan. How long will it take for medicals to be sent by GP.

3. Well if I send my passport from India again I need to change my mailing address , as of now my mailing address is UK.

4. Or can I do all medicals and send my passport by post to India. But in that case how long will take to get it back because my visa in UK expires in Feb 2012 and I should come to India.

Please, friends advice me.

In regard to medicals....I have been recently diagnosed hypothyroid and am taking my meds ....will it be a problem. Id anyone had the same condition please share or advice .

Mandie update the tracker.

good luck to all and thanks in advance for all your valuable opinions/suggestions/advice.

Yehia82

Star Member
May 28, 2011
HI all members :

Long time I have not been to this forum , congrats for those who got improvement in their process and good luck for all of us who are waiting ...
My E - status still showing RBVO since 2nd of August applied on April 20th and my VO mentioned on my Application is Beirut . Recently I sent by email Information request to Beirut VO and their answer was to forward my request to Damascus VO . I already forwarded my message a week ago but still no answer ..
1- Is in my application late and I should have received 2nd AOR or MR long time ago ?????
2- What you think with the confusing matter of Beirut and Damascus VO ??????

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Yehia82 said:
HI all members :

Long time I have not been to this forum , congrats for those who got improvement in their process and good luck for all of us who are waiting ...
My E - status still showing RBVO since 2nd of August applied on April 20th and my VO mentioned on my Application is Beirut . Recently I sent by email Information request to Beirut VO and their answer was to forward my request to Damascus VO . I already forwarded my message a week ago but still no answer ..
1- Is in my application late and I should have received 2nd AOR or MR long time ago ?????
2- What you think with the confusing matter of Beirut and Damascus VO ??????
Yehia, at the moment, it's mostly NDVO, Manila and London who have gone another step in the process (MR/PP). The time to receive MR is dependent on applicant's VO.There are still other April/Mayians who have not received 2nd AOR or MR.
BTW, were you informed by Beirut VO that they are sending your file to Damascus?
Mandie

Yehia82

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Not at all I was sending a message to Beirut VO asking about my application status and they asked me to forward my question to an email which is damascus @ int etcc.... , so was confused why it is so if my VO is Beirut

mandiebraxton said:
Yehia, at the moment, it's mostly NDVO, Manila and London who have gone another step in the process (MR/PP). The time to receive MR is dependent on applicant's VO.There are still other April/Mayians who have not received 2nd AOR or MR.
BTW, were you informed by Beirut VO that they are sending your file to Damascus?
Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Yehia82 said:
Not at all I was sending a message to Beirut VO asking about my application status and they asked me to forward my question to an email which is damascus @ int etcc.... , so was confused why it is so if my VO is Beirut
I think you should e-mail them again for clarification.
Mandie

Yehia82

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Thanks for your advice ,,, i will sure do and any way I forwarded the question to the adress they requested ... and I will inform you about any updates

mandiebraxton said:
I think you should e-mail them again for clarification.
Mandie