Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
I have gone through the speech of Minister and he very clear that we are going to process all the applicants who filed under M1 and M2, further dear if its NOC only can predict your success in Canada I feel god will help you there. As canada will be a new ground to play who knows how each individual way of playing there. kindly don't comment on selection based on NOC. Hope you will find your place there, I have heard of many doctors driving trucks in canada and many of those who were not much qualified are millionaires.

Its a very fair system there, don't you see that queue is being processed nobody is being favoured. You should calculate your time line from date of submission of documents and add the time line of your VO( it must be in tandem with the average time line). Rest is in hands of GOD.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
What do you think why NOC's of Engineers have been axed from the list from 2010?
What makes you think the reason for Pre Feb 2008 applicants to have their applications returning back from CIC? Do you still believe that those people are a dire need in Canada? NOOOO. They are not. I'd request you to regularly listen to the speeches and interviews by Minister Kenney. You'd not think the way as YOu think now. NOC certainly does make huge difference. What do you do when you eat a stomach full of treat or something distressful to your stomach, you slow down until you get hungry again or drain out the junk. this is what is currently been happening in Canada with 4131 and 0213's.

ok, why not start with listening to the 1st interview by Minister on this page.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/video-jason-kenney-on-transforming-canadas-immigration-system/article2393024/?from=2392588

They need brightest of the students, skilled workers for Canada those they think would be able to contribute in the Canadian job fields.

Raj_Hoque,

What is BD?

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
May be its Bangladesh ....

jnathan said:
What do you think why NOC's of Engineers have been axed from the list from 2010?
What makes you think the reason for Pre Feb 2008 applicants to have their applications returning back from CIC? Do you still believe that those people are a dire need in Canada? NOOOO. They are not. I'd request you to regularly listen to the speeches and interviews by Minister Kenney. You'd not think the way as YOu think now. NOC certainly does make huge difference. What do you do when you eat a stomach full of treat or something distressful to your stomach, you slow down until you get hungry again or drain out the junk. this is what is currently been happening in Canada with 4131 and 0213's.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/video-jason-kenney-on-transforming-canadas-immigration-system/article2393024/?from=2392588

They need brightest of the students, skilled workers for Canada those they think would be able to contribute in the Canadian job fields.

Raj_Hoque,

What is BD?

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
jnathan said:

Raj_Hoque,

What is BD?
The red line you said mean a lot. That does not only mean with NOC. It does also mean that a person who is applying with any NOC or may be 4131 if they find h/se has a strong credential, they find a reason to give those bright applicants chance to work for Canada's growth.

Also the statement by dskairon "I have heard of many doctors driving trucks in canada and many of those who were not much qualified are millionaires." is true. However, Its not limiting just for CANADA, It applies to anyone on the planet. which lastly need to leave the rest on the GOD, who has our file to proceed as well..

God Bless,
Kavya

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
kavya,

Dont take personally. CIC didnt think as you do when they announced MI-2. if they did, 4131 would still be in the list. Doctors failed to pass the licensing exams or choosing trucking to earn more than as a GP is surely the best option. CIC has a mysterious judgement system using which they judge applicants in a sense that whose gonna be successful and whose gonna be not if issued the visa at a certain time.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
jnathan said:
kavya,

Dont take personally. CIC didnt think as you do when they announced MI-2. if they did, 4131 would still be in the list. Doctors failed to pass the licensing exams or choosing trucking to earn more than as a GP is surely the best option. CIC has a mysterious judgement system using which they judge applicants in a sense that whose gonna be successful and whose gonna be not if issued the visa at a certain time.
Ok tell me What do you think one can advice to all 4131 applcants who are reading this thread on regular basis. either convey positive message or negative? I mean the thread has to have something on flow.

For example forget abt the rest, What shell you advice me. Shell I just leave the hope to go to Canada even without waiting further or shell I wait till lets get rejection or whatever. applicants has both the feelings now a days, however, the need some positive boost till the time they get result. if they get rejection. In a week time atleast they will find another way. but till the time they are in between, they want to find some positivity. thats all.

I know what I think might not be practically possible by CIC. but I am not here to stamp visa on anyone's passport. this is general discussion where a person come to get some moral support, some advice, some suggestion and much more. If it deals with some technical issues, we must need to guide him/her the right path. however, the assumption we made have 50% chances each. so one cant be sure 100%..

Thats I believe. Dont take much personally, I just share my thoughts what I believe one expect from the forum at such critical time of our process, where anything can be possible any time

God Bless,
Kavya

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Agree With Kavya ,

Mr Jnathan - > Sydney/Manila/London/Rome Visa Office not done any partiality for 4131/0213/111 all are out of list and getting Medicals (without any issue and asper MI 1 regulations )

Pls be positive - We can do it ....

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@yeswecandoit,

U are absolutely correct,sir.Please go through my posts under thread: NOC 4113......(wolfman).

Thanx.
Good luck nd god bless all !!!
parhar51

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
jnathan said:
kavya,

Jnathan,

Nothing personal.Just sharing my thought !
I guess you are an applicant,and whatever you posted in here are just your assumptions concluded from whatever you have observed.. but it sounded more like coming from a CIC official who knows exactly what is happening..I mean how can you be so sure of whatever you say...Your assumptions has to be based on available facts ..Not to deny that there are facts which are not known to us wrt to CIC or VO processings and ofcourse thats why there is an element of uncertainity about the whole process.Otherwise we wouldnt have been here in this forum..OR even the forum wouldnt have existed.
If you know any real facts regarding the VO processing, then please share those with us and you would be saving/helping many of us in many ways.Else request you not to be so negative, Please understand that we all have trusted the fair policies prevailing in the Canadian System and thats why we are making such efforts to be a part of the System and we all want to remain POSITIVE.
Also request you to share your ECAS Status..I saw that you are in process for a long time..Is that IN process with RBVO details..
Also I dont see any reason for you to Panic.. I mean as per your timeline,you will have to wait for another couple of months to receive your MR.

Rlex

Dhillon1471

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2010 CIO Sydney
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010 by CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
23/09/2010 by NDVO
File Transfer...
27/05/2010 to NDVO
Med's Request
15/11/2012
Med's Done....
23/11/2012, DM 19/02/2013
Passport Req..
15/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2013 PPT Recvd on 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
Planning for May 2013
yeswecandoit said:
Agree With Kavya ,

Mr Jnathan - > Sydney/Manila/London/Rome Visa Office not done any partiality for 4131/0213/111 all are out of list and getting Medicals (without any issue and asper MI 1 regulations )

Pls be positive - We can do it ....
I think the reason for rejection in 0213/4131 is that % of pre june application in these 2 NOC is quite high, every second applicant was either from 0213 or 4131

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Dear Rlex ,

There was nothing related to NOC ! just matter - your application represented with correct evidences and convinced to VO for >67 Points , if not you will be rejected - either you belongs to MI1/2/3/4/5/ etc..

overall footprint of prejune are > 80% application from 213/4131/111 so major rejections and approvals for such footprint.

we cant say or conclude major 213/4131/111 are rejected ...... there are lots of approvals from 213/4131/111 .. ;D ;D ;D ;D

so be happy and be positive.

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
destinationBC said:
planning by vo

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/non-economic.asp
Hello DestinationBC,

AS per this link Delhi has 4000 visas this year it this only for india or for Bangladash and Napal as well.

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
for those who are sharing panic on forum related to NOC 4131/213/111 ( pre june ) :-\

There was nothing related to NOC ! just matter - your application represented with correct evidences and convinced to VO for >67 Points , if not you will be rejected - either you belongs to MI1/2/3/4/5/ etc..

overall footprint of prejune are > 80% application from 213/4131/111 so major rejections and approvals for such footprint.

we cant say or conclude major 213/4131/111 are rejected ...... there are lots of approvals from 213/4131/111 .. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rlex and Dhillon , Kavya are correct and i am fully agree with them ...... thanks DBC for continuous update for pre june

we can do it ............

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Dear Sko,

correct figures for NDVO is 8000 for FSW as per targeted plan 2012 .

check below link for economic class

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
yeswecandoit said:
for those who are sharing panic on forum related to NOC 4131/213/111 ( pre june ) :-\

Rlex and Dhillon , Kavya are correct and i am fully agree with them ...... thanks DBC for continuous update for pre june

we can do it ............
Thanks dear and we need such positive environment at this thread. So please be connected... and I am sure we are going to get next step in a month time, most of us have already IP with date now so, Its all together working on track.

God Bless,
Kavya