+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
kavya said:
Let me tell you dear friend, Nothing is bad at all, and I am so thankful to collect the positive data for the thread which was under negative pressure.

I would like to say a few points to all who thinks 0213 or 4131 has dark;

a) one thing to remind all that the catagories of applicants from 213 as well as 4131 do not just limit who are actively involve in this forum or the one who post their details like above. However, % of applicants are silent reader of our threads who havent posted their details here at the thread. % of applicants are those who even dont know the term or the world called http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board, so we must need to consider those who are out there.

b) a person, share his/her data for IP or MR or DM, we can believe him/her. Every application has individual as well unique identity. To conclude our own case based on other's data or to mass conclusion(rejection) for 4131 or 0213 can be bit unacceptable.

c) If all of you start reading my post as well as start appriciating the same, that doesn't mean that I start believeing myself as a visa officer. I am still one of the applicants who are in a que to get MR.

d) If any one has doubts for 4131's job market at Canada, kindly follow the link;
http://www.canadavisa.com/college-vocational-instructors-4131.html

e) There is nothing personal I wrote here. Its the general points came in my mind. Also 4131 as well as 213 are facing a lot of criticism since long so I thought to write above.

Please correct me if I am wrong here,

God Bless all,

Kavya
Kavya spoke his heart out & painted an unbiased picture of facts that we overlook generally.

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
kavya said:
Let me tell you dear friend, Nothing is bad at all, and I am so thankful to collect the positive data for the thread which was under negative pressure.

I would like to say a few points to all who thinks 0213 or 4131 has dark;

a) one thing to remind all that the catagories of applicants from 213 as well as 4131 do not just limit who are actively involve in this forum or the one who post their details like above. However, % of applicants are silent reader of our threads who havent posted their details here at the thread. % of applicants are those who even dont know the term or the world called http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board, so we must need to consider those who are out there.

b) a person, share his/her data for IP or MR or DM, we can believe him/her. Every application has individual as well unique identity. To conclude our own case based on other's data or to mass conclusion(rejection) for 4131 or 0213 can be bit unacceptable.

c) If all of you start reading my post as well as start appriciating the same, that doesn't mean that I start believeing myself as a visa officer. I am still one of the applicants who are in a que to get MR.

d) If any one has doubts for 4131's job market at Canada, kindly follow the link;
http://www.canadavisa.com/college-vocational-instructors-4131.html

e) There is nothing personal I wrote here. Its the general points came in my mind. Also 4131 as well as 213 are facing a lot of criticism since long so I thought to write above.

Please correct me if I am wrong here,

God Bless all,

Kavya

Agree with you Kavya, I sincerely believe this criticism will evaporate once we start seeing MRs' from NDVO for Pre-Juners with In process cases like ours. However the billllion dollar question is when will we start seeing the MR's?

dskairon

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/01/2011
IELTS Request
Already Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
In process from 2nd May 2012
Med's Request
05/07/2013
Med's Done....
16/08/2013
Interview........
not recd.
Passport Req..
05/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not recd.
LANDED..........
Waiting ....
Dear Kavya

I think people here are living in the world of dreams, have everybody gone through the speech of Minister. Please listen carefully " the are going to process whole of M1 applications". I agree with the discussion that almost 30-40% of the applicants have given false documents specially for POF( Proof of Funds). You have to prove that the funds belong to you and they free from all encumbrances. Listen most of the rejections have a written reason with it as once your application (Initial) have been accepted to be processed it cannot be rejected ( without changes in laws as happened for pre 2008) so one can approach the legal system for redress al of wrongly rejected applications. VO are very careful while rejecting the application.

I feel if one is fit mentally and physically "whole of the world is in your lap". Don't worry friends if Canada is not there to live life will not end

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Situation was so good in 2011 for 0213's and 4131's but beginning from April-May 2011 things have sharply declined for them until 2012.
Everyone is hoping for something good to happen in the coming months or after June 2012. I will still be skeptical to see what CIC does as they said they had to spend a lot of time on those Pre Feb 2008 applicants but my question is if they actually did, people wouldnt reach 2012 after appying in 2004-2008. I feel like a lot of times, CIC just talk, only for the sake of talking or giving a statement for the press.

I have been watching that lot of of the 0213 and 4131 in this thread have been sharply looking forward to a positivity as if they have no 2nd option if they got refused which I hope wouldnt happen. You guys are so distressed only by watching others got stalled or getting refused; I wonder what kinda heart attack you'd get if something happened to you like theirs.

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

My Noc is 0213 and I am pre june candidate.I have got request for Medicals from Buffalo.So just chill and your time is coming..I would not have posted my comments is this particular thread had I not seen some comments which were disturbing to some in this thread.

So again have faith in God and things will be alright.Moreover,At this point of time we are not in Canada and we are still happy and alive.So if not Canada,life doesn't end .We will be good with or without Canada .

Let god give us what is good for us.

Thanks,
Trick

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Buffalo !
Where? in USA !
Have you been earning the same like an IT professional in India or 30 times more than that?
an IT professional would take 6 months to know everything for living whereas someone with an US experience would take no more than a day or two.

Looking forward to guys 0213 from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh to post their Medical request stories.
Where are you guys who got MR in 2012, or may be in recent months?

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
jnathan said:
Situation was so good in 2011 for 0213's and 4131's but beginning from April-May 2011 things have sharply declined for them until 2012.
Everyone is hoping for something good to happen in the coming months or after June 2012. I will still be skeptical to see what CIC does as they said they had to spend a lot of time on those Pre Feb 2008 applicants but my question is if they actually did, people wouldnt reach 2012 after appying in 2004-2008. I feel like a lot of times, CIC just talk, only for the sake of talking or giving a statement for the press.

I have been watching that lot of of the 0213 and 4131 in this thread have been sharply looking forward to a positivity as if they have no 2nd option if they got refused which I hope wouldnt happen. You guys are so distressed only by watching others got stalled or getting refused; I wonder what kinda heart attack you'd get if something happened to you like theirs.
I suggest you to leave the NOCs alone. Lets to work on flow and leave the topic instead of streaching. No one here is to listen any kind of negative thoughts what you trying to make. I have been asking to try to understand the situation of other forum members. However, you just talk hopelessness. and also let me clear one thing;
if a person has initiated anything he or she is ready for both results. so dont worry for others rejections. just keep being positive for the thread if you can.

I am really really disapointed to write this besides the facts is that I dont like to be such a bad manner gul, what I am now. But if some one check on my patience then I can get more worst.

Kindly be adviced to all 4131 and 0213 noc members not to listen to any negative posts as well if any one around here find that 0213 or 4131 has dark future, they can just leave hope and stay at home without spreading their negativity to others who has a lot to hope and also they will get who hope and dream positive.

and as i have mention earlier in my post. no one here to stamp visa. so kindly write with our own limitation being an applicant only.

Sorry friends, but I am really fed up not from waiting but from such a hopeless comments.

Stop it and move ahead,

kindest suggestion,

God Bless,
Kavya

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Hi Kavya,

Just ignore him, I have been reading his post since MI-2 has come in force, he always try to moral down MI-1 applicants with his baseless statements.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
canlove said:
Hi Kavya,

Just ignore him, I have been reading his post since MI-2 has come in force, he always try to moral down MI-1 applicants with his baseless statements.
Yes members...For some reason our fellow member "Jnathan" is trying hard to instill Negativity through his opinions..

After his repeated attempts, we cannot expect that he is not doing this intentionally..

He is an active member of Bangladeshi Group and he was doing the same thing in there and many members had requested him many time to STOP doing this and eventually it seems that they have learned to ignore him.

Also i read it in a post that "Jnathan" Ecas status is DM and may be he feeels that his application is rejected and hence trying to vent out his own disappointment and anger.

Anyway we are all Positive and it is very important to Stay that way till the END come what may. We had learned and understood the Canadian System and had put our trust in....and I guess we wont be disappointed .

Lets all learn to IGNORE any efforts from anybody to FOOL us with their self proclaimed WISDOM.

Rlex

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Rlex,

I have been active in a lot of threads circulating the news as they break not just in the thread you have solely mentioned.

Not many members requested me to stop, only a few who couldnt withstand their depression watching the system going nowhere for many months now. Some bragged even about their honesty and I pointed out their country's honesty level by showing them the Transparency International's index; they continuously topped the index as one of the most corrupt nations in this face of the earth.

I have been acting the same since the beginning as I am one of the very few members who has spread a lot of breaking stories and brought analogical similarities with them. none of you have yet tried to go deep into the trends CIC has been following since May 2011 which is slowing down issuing visas to some fixed NOC's coz you belonged to those NOC's. Who told you not to be positive? My posts are cautious statements only by dragging the circumstances took place revolving the decisions by different VO's around the world. I have always brought success and Failure stories.

I myself is looking forward to something like and U turn from the status of DM. I am still active and positively maintaining my footsteps after getting DM like 6-8 months ago. many would quit a long ago. You cant just hit personally as my posts were meant to inject the stories based on observations about others members' who's files have been on a complete halt for many months now.

I would like you and other optimists to make a grid like staralihaider and reflect what has been and now going over the flooded NOC's.

Rlex, May I ask you how many 0213/4131/0111 successful cases you got in the last 6-8 months from CHC ND, ISB ( now London), CHC Singapore, CHC Beijing ?

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
jnathan said:
Rlex,

I have been active in a lot of threads circulating the news as they break not just in the thread you have solely mentioned.
I would like you and other optimists to make a grid like staralihaider and reflect what has been and now going over the flooded NOC's.

Rlex, May I ask you how many 0213/4131/0111 successful cases you got in the last 6-8 months from CHC ND, ISB ( now London), CHC Singapore, CHC Beijing ?
Actually processing of MI-1 applicants got delayed since MI-2 come in force, irrelevant to NOCs, same has been declared by minister and evidences are his speech and report.
Can you please provide successful cases from MI-1 other than NOCs 0213/4131/0111 which are still in 29 list.
Do you have any concrete evidence they are not working on these particular NOC.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Ok say for example if we follow you and believe every word you saying. what do u suggest us to do. what else can we do then to wait and see. its not like we are trying to run from failure or anything. but its very sad that even if none of us got rejection letter, we have been forced to visualise ourself to get rejected. thats the most most rubbish thing one can think of. evey one is in try to make waiting period some where less stressful. and besides the faces, we all read posts around pre junes. so every one has his/her own tendency to conclude any matter.

Just stop this please,

God bless all,
Kavya

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Dear Mr. Jnathan (NOC 0213),

Your "personal" view point taken..... 0213/4131/0111 will be axed mercilessly by VOs/CHC as per instructions of CIC. I guess by now all the CHCs must have seperated applications of these NOCs & kept them in a paper recycle bin.

Soon they will just declare refusals for all these NOCs. I really thank you for bringing the CIC's mirror in front of us. We all were having our eyes shut to the facts ... you are an eye-opener.

All presently in their respective countries of these NOCs are working under "Plan A". "Plan B" is Canada which you strongly believe will fail.

I have a Plan C..... I hope all are having but I highly appreciate your concern for us.

We are just enjoying the present situation of HOPE, please let us enjoy & be hopeful till CHC mails their final verdict.

Besides please keep an eye on MI-2/MI-3 applicants who are getting PER/NER/approvals/refusals & share your valuable judgements for them also & be a Universal Eye-Opener.

Thanks

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Canadian Dreams said:
Dear Mr. Jnathan (NOC 0213),

Your "personal" view point taken..... 0213/4131/0111 will be axed mercilessly by VOs/CHC as per instructions of CIC. I guess by now all the CHCs must have seperated applications of these NOCs & kept them in a paper recycle bin.

Soon they will just declare refusals for all these NOCs. I really thank you for bringing the CIC's mirror in front of us. We all were having our eyes shut to the facts ... you are an eye-opener.

All presently in their respective countries of these NOCs are working under "Plan A". "Plan B" is Canada which you strongly believe will fail.

I have a Plan C..... I hope all are having but I highly appreciate your concern for us.

We are just enjoying the present situation of HOPE, please let us enjoy & be hopeful till CHC mails their final verdict.

Besides please keep an eye on MI-2/MI-3 applicants who are getting PER/NER/approvals/refusals & share your valuable judgements for them also & be a Universal Eye-Opener.

Thanks
Please read the below link for forum member laxmikumar’s VO letter, he recently received the letter from CHC about his NOC: 4131, this is latest example to conclude that there is no issues any of the 38 or 29 NOC list. If you come across any refusals or rejections in 0213/4131/0111 this is only because of the high demand and high volume application received.

Note: This forum has only less than approx1% of the people applied for Canada PR, so this forum cannot be taken as base for all the official CIC updates.

As far as there is no communication from CIC on any of the NOC list, please don’t believe in any negative news.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/april-2010-applicants-t38471.7125.html

krgkutty

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012: re-med 26/2/14
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
Friends,
I call you "friends" in its true sense.
We all agree on one factor that CIC is not all transparent(with our experience). Until the moment you get PP stamped with maple leaf, things are unpredictable.
Even the CIC site is not convincing.
We are trying to figure out the picture of how CIC is working, based on the trends which is published by our fellow members in this thread.
Thats the very purpose of this thread.

Those pictures can be either negative/positive. And I believe each member has his/her own right to express their opinion.
Conclusions/Opinions are expressed by forum members. Its not the Final verdict and that has to come from CIC.
Either you take the comment/conclusion/opinion or neglect it, is purely one's own choice.

Think about one aspect: I believe all of you are mature and literate, and when you start applying for Canada immigration,
I am quit sure you all must have heard atleast few dicouraging factors/opinions about migrating to Canada.
You all took only the positive aspects of it and you utterly neglected the negativies. Thats the way you have to deal things.
So take things positively. You will hear/read negative factors. Let them go by. Don't clunch on it to make it positive.

Each member has his/her right to express their opinion, just like you.

@Jnathan: What is your current application status? Did you get any notification from CIC?
According to my friends in Canada, IT has good prospects. And the job market shows that.
You may able to figure it out if you give a search on IT jobs. I haven't done that exercise on Vocational Teachers Job.

Note: This is just an opinion of one of the forum members.
Cheers,
Krg.