01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
sgeovar said:
rafaelgabbie

Please share your NOC.

Thanks
sgeovar,

If I'm not mistaken, rafaelgabbie's NOC is 3233.

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
pinoYAko said:
hi. we had the same situation. my friends told me that upon the date that you received your email from immigration will just need to wait for 2- 3 months and they will send the MR. ;) ;)MABUHAY!!!!!!!!!
Hi mabuhay also. Well goodluck to us. Im kind of worried coz im under LPN but im actualy a cna. Well gods willing will make it through.

pinoYAko

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
AOR Received.
november 8, 2010(1st AOR), MAY 20,2011 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
LOS ANGELES VO (MARCH 27,2012)
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Med's Done....
(MEDICALS DONE on 15-05-2012) (medicals results received by LA- VO on 01-10-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 10, 2012/( PP received @ LA VO oct. 19,2012) (NOV. 19 ECAS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE)
VISA ISSUED...
November 11, 2012
LANDED..........
December 13, 2012 MABUHAY!!!!!!!!
sgeovar said:
Hi pinoYAko, rafaelgabbie, shuhash

Your files have been transferred to LA. Have you checked your status ?

Have your online status been added with the line regarding the transfer of your files from Buffalo to LA ?

If yes, please share the line content.

Thanks
hi.i received the email last week (march 27-afternoon on my coffee break though). i checked my ecas but nothing`s change until today. still RBVO. I got 2 file numbers and i tried to open the new one unfortunately ERROR appeared.somebody told me time will come my status will be change to in process.why? same scenario??

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
pinoYAko said:
hi.i received the email last week (march 27-afternoon on my coffee break though). i checked my ecas but nothing`s change until today. still RBVO. I got 2 file numbers and i tried to open the new one unfortunately ERROR appeared.somebody told me time will come my status will be change to in process.why? same scenario??
Hi. The last time i checked online its still im buffalo but it was a letter feom my consultant tht forwarded me the letter that came from the consulate. Im scared now.

joneslxj

Apr 6, 2012
normally, buffalo will send an email to you when they did transfer. did you receive it?
then, lv will email to you tell application delivered? two email? right.

pinoYAko said:
hi. will you rephrase your questions? maybe i can help you on that? thanks

pinoYAko

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Med's Done....
(MEDICALS DONE on 15-05-2012) (medicals results received by LA- VO on 01-10-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 10, 2012/( PP received @ LA VO oct. 19,2012) (NOV. 19 ECAS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE)
VISA ISSUED...
November 11, 2012
LANDED..........
joneslxj said:
normally, buffalo will send an email to you when they did transfer. did you receive it?
then, lv will email to you tell application delivered? two email? right.
sorry i can`t understand your english terms. can you elaborate the last 2 questions???? well anyways let me ask you.. HOW FAR IS YOUR APPLICATIONS? what i mean is are you in 1st aor,2nd aor ,in process, or did they send your application in another VO?,??? mine is i can say almost in a halfway of journey. buffalo send me an email last week informing me that they send my papers to LOS ANGELES VO. nothing change on my ECAS. still in RBVO..

pinoYAko

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 11, 2012
LANDED..........
rafaelgabbie said:
Hi. The last time i checked online its still im buffalo but it was a letter feom my consultant tht forwarded me the letter that came from the consulate. Im scared now.
hi as i have said we are on the same boat. SCARED?? or EXCITED!!! remember that when it rains it pours.. so nothing to be afraid of, as long as you gave your 101 percent effort on your application nothing to be worry.. its God`s will... and right now im following my friends trend. he is 6 months behind and he already g0t his MR at exactly 25 months of waitng base on maximum months that the immigration allotted to each applicant. mine on may 20, 2012 my application will be on 24 months old meaning by JUNE is the moment. he he he .

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
pinoYAko said:
hi as i have said we are on the same boat. SCARED?? or EXCITED!!! remember that when it rains it pours.. so nothing to be afraid of, as long as you gave your 101 percent effort on your application nothing to be worry.. its God`s will... and right now im following my friends trend. he is 6 months behind and he already g0t his MR at exactly 25 months of waitng base on maximum months that the immigration allotted to each applicant. mine on may 20, 2012 my application will be on 24 months old meaning by JUNE is the moment. he he he .
Sorry for the late reply. Also i hate using the phone to write on this thread. Thats why i shorten the words to use when i reply. Hehehe. Anyway, yes exactly the same as yours. However my letter from buffalo arrived this week. Makalusot sana. Sana wala ng interview.

joneslxj

Apr 6, 2012
thanks. i am at same status withyou. buffalo sent me email about transfer but no email from la office . i asked if you have received an email from la office. second email from la office shouldbe confirm an application transfer.?

pinoYAko said:
sorry i can`t understand your english terms. can you elaborate the last 2 questions???? well anyways let me ask you.. HOW FAR IS YOUR APPLICATIONS? what i mean is are you in 1st aor,2nd aor ,in process, or did they send your application in another VO?,??? mine is i can say almost in a halfway of journey. buffalo send me an email last week informing me that they send my papers to LOS ANGELES VO. nothing change on my ECAS. still in RBVO..

pinoYAko

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 11, 2012
LANDED..........
joneslxj said:
thanks. i am at same status withyou. buffalo sent me email about transfer but no email from la office . i asked if you have received an email from la office. second email from la office shouldbe confirm an application transfer.?
Negative men. Wait til they open our docs. It takes time.remember that they ask us to give them 90 days for a final review.mine i send it to nova scotia then NS send it to buffalo and last transfered to LA so i guess thats rhe final review and when its done they will give us notice through email or from our Ecas.stop worrying enjoy and relax.keep on praying.!!!!!!!!!!mabuhay

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Raj_Hoque,

there were plenty of jobs available in Canada for 0213 in 2009-2011 but not in 2012. 0213's and 4131's have flooded Canada and they are yet to get jobs or may are gonna get jobs in coming months years. what Canada needs now are already there and injecting more 0213's and 4131's would further create a sick competition for the jobs related to those NOC's. You wont find more than 5 people in this forum now who got MR's belonged to 0213 and 4131 got MR's in the last 6-8 months. exception is the Buffaloes coz they got experiences similar to Canada.

At the moment, Canada is showing no interest to issue visas to people from the particular country of your's. look at your Bangladesh thread. hardly you'd find anyone. Look back to 2009-2011(May 2011), at least 2-3 dozens got visas in that thread from those two NOC's.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
jnathan said:
Raj_Hoque,

there were plenty of jobs available in Canada for 0213 in 2009-2011 but not in 2012. 0213's and 4131's have flooded Canada and they are yet to get jobs or may are gonna get jobs in coming months years. what Canada needs now are already there and injecting more 0213's and 4131's would further create a sick competition for the jobs related to those NOC's. You wont find more than 5 people in this forum now who got MR's belonged to 0213 and 4131 got MR's in the last 6-8 months. exception is the Buffaloes coz they got experiences similar to Canada.

At the moment, Canada is showing no interest to issue visas to people from the particular country of your's. look at your Bangladesh thread. hardly you'd find anyone. Look back to 2009-2011(May 2011), at least 2-3 dozens got visas in that thread from those two NOC's.
I guess the rejection for 0213's or 4131 is that most applicants gets confused with the JD...Any instructor would qualify for this NOC provided he or she can prove that she has the required recognised education on the same field of instruction and a worthwhile professional experience. In the forums we have heard rejections for language teachers who have masters in Science Subjects and Vice versa..Also we have seen rejections for people with work experience in their family business..like computer centres etc.
Yes ,earlier many who had not had any the relevant and sufficient education or experience has been awarded PR, but i would say now the situation has changed.As Captain had opined in someother forum now the VO's give a much closer look on your files..especially your education and work experience documents.

The delay has nothing to do with your NOC...and as far as your NOC was in the priority list for M1 your file would be processed based on that...

And i dont think that CIC or VO have any descrimination on your nationality.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Rlex said:
I guess the rejection for 0213's or 4131 is that most applicants gets confused with the JD...Any instructor would qualify for this NOC provided he or she can prove that she has the required recognised education on the same field of instruction and a worthwhile professional experience. In the forums we have heard rejections for language teachers who have masters in Science Subjects and Vice versa..Also we have seen rejections for people with work experience in their family business..like computer centres etc.
Yes ,earlier many who had not had any the relevant and sufficient education or experience has been awarded PR, but i would say now the situation has changed.As Captain had opined in someother forum now the VO's give a much closer look on your files..especially your education and work experience documents.

The delay has nothing to do with your NOC...and as far as your NOC was in the priority list for M1 your file would be processed based on that...

And i dont think that CIC or VO have any descrimination on your nationality.
Very Good reply RLEX, I agree with you.

I also said the same thing a month back that its not a particular NOC that is being axed.... it just that VO is more particular & now scrutinizing every document. Earlier who got through with similar documents may get stuck now........... regardless of NOCs.

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
jnathan said:
Raj_Hoque,

Hey jnathan,

What if someone Graduated from Canada under this NOC and working in BD with World Renown American Company. Do u think they would treat him the same?
Let me know your views.

Raj_Hoque

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Raj_Hoque said:
Hey jnathan,

What if someone Graduated from Canada under this NOC and working in BD with World Renown American Company. Do u think they would treat him the same?
Let me know your views.

Raj_Hoque
What I believe besides the facts of What Jnatrhan has said;

Its not only 4131, however, we havent heard abt MR from other NOC's since long time of MI1. the second reason is that 4131 or 0213 are no more in 29 NOCs. So we remaining applicants are from Feb 2008 till June'2010. So they are going to clear all the files based on they immigration process what they apply to other NOCs as well. I agree with what Relex said, in other words, if you missed any thing or u didnt follow the procedure as per CIC's recommended, then one has to wait only for rejection letter thats the real truth. No mistakes allowed at current status.

At the end, till the time we dont get hold to any strong result on hand as an individual, we cant predict anything on any general statements or assumption. So, just relex and wait till your turn. Atleast they are commited to send us progress of our file either way.

God Bless,
Kavya