+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizwan72 said:
Due to randomly applications processing it seems that CIO works very carefully. So the applications with every thing solid are getting their AORs on priority basis regardless of their receipt date. For example 25th Jun applicant has received AOR. There may be other factors like busy and free visa offices but chances are slim. So applicants with some ambiguity get their more time for further checking.
Any how success rate is huge in any case roughly around 70%.
See the pattern of AORs..... still no one received AOR who belongs to London or Buffalo VO.... so i m sure it must be something related to VO this time...they have done some changes......so seems they are delaying these VO AORs delibrately....

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INDIANAJONES said:
I think today is also holyday in Canada. So I am expecting flowing of AORs from day after tomorrow.

INDIANAJONES.
What is the source for this holiday info in Canada :'(....i think 11th Oct is holiday ....

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
navali said:
Dear Alizia,

See the pattern of AORs..... still no one received AOR who belongs to London or Buffalo VO.... so it must be something related to VO this time....seems they are delaying these VO AORs delibrately....
Dear Tegnus,

Can you include the Visa Office in the list.

INDIANAJONES

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Thanksgiving Day is MONDAY, OCTOBER 11th in Canada...lots of roast turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, harvest vegetables, cranberry sauce and gravy. Pumpkin pie and a nice spoonful of whipped cream on top for dessert! Monday to Friday this week is just a normal work week.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC agents are telling same old story that they are processing 3rd May while we know so many ppl from not only May but also June received their AORs.....i m really feeling helpless in this situation...this is really bad....what should we do to get the right information like where our application are stuck..... :'( :( :mad: :-\

As the time is passing, really getting hopelessssss and losing faith in their system......can't wait more

ciocan76

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys (Tengus?), please put me in the table with "Docs to VO" today.
Thanks.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
navali said:
CIC agents are telling some old story that they are processing 3rd May while we know so many ppl from not only May but also June received their AORs.....i m really feeling helpless in this situation...this is really bad....what should we do to get the right information like where our application are stuck..... :'( :( :mad: :-\
just be patient

canofice

Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2010
Med's Request
12-Jul-2013
hi, congratulations to everyone who got their AOR and wish you all the best with future steps. I tried to call CIC at 1 613 944 4000 (options 1...2...1...2....1). But, at the last step automated voice says "all agents are busy, please call later" and call is disconnected. I called last Friday and also today with same result. How are you contacting them ? I am calling from India.

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
canofice said:
hi, congratulations to everyone who got their AOR and wish you all the best with future steps. I tried to call CIC at 1 613 944 4000 (options 1...2...1...2....1). But, at the last step automated voice says "all agents are busy, please call later" and call is disconnected. I called last Friday and also today with same result. How are you contacting them ? I am calling from India.
try in 5 mins or so . u will get through .. i called them a while back and got the same response .. then i waited for 5 mins and called back .. call got through ..

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is useless to call....they have same answer ....3rd May in process...thats it......unbelievable things from CIO

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
shuhash said:
try in 5 mins or so . u will get through .. i called them a while back and got the same response .. then i waited for 5 mins and called back .. call got through ..
What is the sense to call to CIC, they don't have up-to-date information about applications.
They probably even don't tell you your CLIENT_ID by family and birth year.
Just relax and wait for email, there no any special pattern in Visa Office selection - all VO are processed equally, there are just a big quantity of applicants from India, that is why it seems they processed only ND :)

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
Alhamdulillah, all praiz to allah.

I just received my first AOR. Dated 4th October.
My DD was In cashed on 19 Aug 2010. Please update.
Please update..
Shukran Allah.

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
brabus_ said:
What is the sense to call to CIC, they don't have up-to-date information about applications.
They probably even don't tell you your CLIENT_ID by family and birth year.
Just relax and wait for email, there no any special pattern in Visa Office selection - all VO are processed equally, there are just a big quantity of applicants from India, that is why it seems they processed only ND :)
yep .. i agree .. i stopped calling them ..

samelgilany

Star Member
Jul 25, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19th mai 2010
Doc's Request.
14th October 2010
AOR Received.
Marsh 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
14 Feb 2011
Med's Request
8 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
18 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
in shaa allah
sjm said:
Alhamdulillah, all praiz to allah.

I just received my first AOR. Dated 4th October.
My DD was In cashed on 19 Aug 2010. Please update.
Please update..
Shukran Allah.

mabroooooooooook sjm
my congratulations
good luck for all

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
vincelynn said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Guys!

After of 5 mos, we just got our 1st AOR 10 minutes ago!! Praise God!!!
Faith can really move mountains...
Our DD was encashed last August 03, 2010...

Thanks and Goodluck to all of us!!!

Vincelynn
Congrats Vincelynn. I hope my Faith can also move my own mountain in Ernest