Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015
hi, i have applied for mas@fdu for jan intake....still waiting for there response..so how many have done..lets connect here and share ideas...may be we might be class mates....

vash021

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Re: Mas @ FDU

I highly recomment that you user the search function

and search the reputation of that university within these forums which are pretty negative

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015

VASH u r right, it doesnt have that much high reputation... but we r just trying to get visa...workpermit....pr. yes the road is hard with lots of struggle....and the job opportunities after this is minimum...stil i thnk i have seen many choosing this fdu. i have my own reasons andd so many might have their own reasons... that y i have created this thread to share our views..cheers

vash021

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014

It does not really mater if reputation is low

but the problem with that school is that you will not get PGWP if you attend that school

There was a post here that only 4 courses in FDU will grant you your PGWP so please do consider that

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015

yep u r right that only four courses are eligible for pswp. :D..@ mas is a 2 yr program are eligible for pswp. i am applying into mas which is eligible...so guys all of u thinking or applying come share this space

parabha3

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014

I too applied for MAS in global health. waiting for the reply. I guess they reply after 15 sept. I am planning to accept offer letter from george brown college for heath informatics. Its 1 yr pg cert course. I hope FDU answers before i accept GBC.

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015

parabha3 said:
I too applied for MAS in global health. waiting for the reply. I guess they reply after 15 sept. I am planning to accept offer letter from george brown college for heath informatics. Its 1 yr pg cert course. I hope FDU answers before i accept GBC.
r u sure u shall be able to satisfy vo with a sop that gbchealthi informatics is good for ur future and ur carrier....???? which ever u chossee mas or gbc write a strong sop....
good to hear from u

pbhatt

Jul 4, 2014

yes I know everything depends on my SOP. Do u knw exactly wht health informatics is n is it worth? :-\

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015

pbhatt said:
yes I know everything depends on my SOP. Do u knw exactly wht health informatics is n is it worth? :-\
yes sop is the key to visa and health informatics..i have a gross idea but nt sure what it is actually..they teach how to input all medical date in computer from A to Z. i read there course outline....have a look it shall give u a summary. its worth--- well its a two year programe and shall give u 3 yr pswp----what u do with it is in ur hand---u can decome a dentist---or just get a pr and study something else--- 8)

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015

pbhatt said:
no my course is 1 yr. plus 1 yr work permit. :'(
health informatics at red river college@ winnipeg is of two yrs

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida

hi bro i have also applied for mas in healthcare in fdu for jan intake.
i had applied on sept 8....
let's check each other's profile ...may be it will be of help for visa filling...lol

ricky.kaushal

Jul 8, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014, Spouse added March 8, 2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF and PCC - Aug 12, 2014 Wife's Doc - April 22.2015
Nomination.....
19-03-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
File Transfer...
In process & DM July 30th, 2015
Med's Request
01-05-2014 Wife's June 10, 2015
Med's Done....
03-05-2014 Wife's June 11, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept 10, 2015

vash021 said:
It does not really mater if reputation is low

but the problem with that school is that you will not get PGWP if you attend that school

There was a post here that only 4 courses in FDU will grant you your PGWP so please do consider that

Hi Bro,

i know the reputation for this university is not good and i will tell you that i graduated from this college. If you really feel reputation matters then apply for Stanford or such kind universities. I think all other universities are same. I had software experience from India which helped me in getting job here in addition to my Master's Degree. I got 3 year work permit and job and now my PR is in final stages. I think it depends on person to person as i saw many people graduated from universities even from UBC dont get job easily in Canada(My point for this line is that even good reputation of university will not help you). You need skills to secure job here.

Let them apply and enjoy the Canadian Culture man. Don't demotivate them without any strong reasons.

This is not a rude reply to your answer but just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Ricky

DR.RAL

Sep 13, 2014

ricky.kaushal said:
Hi Bro,

i know the reputation for this university is not good and i will tell you that i graduated from this college. If you really feel reputation matters then apply for Stanford or such kind universities. I think all other universities are same. I had software experience from India which helped me in getting job here in addition to my Master's Degree. I got 3 year work permit and job and now my PR is in final stages. I think it depends on person to person as i saw many people graduated from universities even from UBC dont get job easily in Canada(My point for this line is that even good reputation of university will not help you). You need skills to secure job here.

Let them apply and enjoy the Canadian Culture man. Don't demotivate them without any strong reasons.

+1 bro...

This is not a rude reply to your answer but just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Ricky

Purbalove

Sep 8, 2014

I too had applied for MAS in computer security and forensic sciences at FDU vanc. Also in douglas college pdd in information tech n comm. But still confused which to choose??? C9 anybody help choosing???

My profile is 75%+ in all academics n ielts 7.0 no band less thn 6.

Waiting for replies ...