+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Hi guys,
I have recently sent my original PCC to Sydney via courier. I sent email to cic Sydney for acknowledge receipt of my PCC but I have not hear any thing yet. How long it takes to get acknowledgement email?
Pls share experience. Thanks

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Hello inamulhaq, did you get a request for PCC or decided to send it before the request comes? Just curious as we have similar timelines...

inamulhaq said:
Hi guys,
I have recently sent my original PCC to Sydney via courier. I sent email to cic Sydney for acknowledge receipt of my PCC but I have not hear any thing yet. How long it takes to get acknowledgement email?
Pls share experience. Thanks

Paopao599

Jul 29, 2014
Diaboluce said:
I think there is nothing harm to let them know, just sent the documents from company that you are full time worker, permanently and let them know about it !!!
Thanks!

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
hawkua said:
Hello inamulhaq, did you get a request for PCC or decided to send it before the request comes? Just curious as we have similar timelines...
Hi,
I sent PCC without any request from CIC. I emailed CIO and I was told that my file remains with their office and all further documents can be forwarded via mail or courier.
Do you know does CIO sends acknowledge receipt for additional documents? It is my original PCC, therefore, I am worried much. Thanks

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
I doubt that they send acknowledgement... Maybe they do, just like with the application, but a few weeks later. Can't you check the status with the courier?

inamulhaq said:
Hi,
I sent PCC without any request from CIC. I emailed CIO and I was told that my file remains with their office and all further documents can be forwarded via mail or courier.
Do you know does CIO sends acknowledge receipt for additional documents? It is my original PCC, therefore, I am worried much. Thanks

jazz_dhami

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 december 2013
Nomination.....
19 March 2014
File Transfer...
17 April
Med's Request
22 May
Passport Req..
Waiitng
Nah bro.

I am waiting and my file reached on 17th april. What about you ?

jazz_dhami

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 december 2013
Nomination.....
19 March 2014
File Transfer...
17 April
Med's Request
22 May
Passport Req..
Waiitng
I think they will ask us to pay may be in october. Just before when our case tirns into in process. Thats what I feel, god knows rest

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
jazz_dhami said:
I think they will ask us to pay may be in october. Just before when our case tirns into in process. Thats what I feel, god knows rest
Same here No RPRF request. Application received April 23rd.

mdmd

Aug 19, 2014
hi,good luck to u all,
i been working full time in canada for 3 months on TWP.now getting ready to apply AS BC PNP.
need help on ECONOMIC CLASSES-PROVINCIAL NOMINES FORM #4 available funds? how much fund i should have? i have wife and child(miner) they r living in india, and i have included all of us in the application.
kindly guide me.
thanks

leikyut_31

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, is there anyone here done their medical last April 2014? Is there any update on your status?
My application recieve in CIO March 14,,,after 2 weeks they send me AOR Together with medical request and I did my medical April 15. May they send me additional docs with And RPRF.. Everything is done but on my status untill still application recieve??? Is this usual or they just dont update status? Any similar case here? Thanks so much ! Wishing all of us will recieve great news soon..

hawkua

Star Member
May 27, 2014
ECAS is not being updated regularly. My medicals were sent to CIC in end of June, but still not showing as received on ECAS. I requested GCMS notes in July and my file shows that medicals were received on the same day when the clinic send them. You can request GCMS notes as well, but it will take 30 days to get them. I think that's the best way to get detailed information as email requests also take weeks, but their replies do not have many details.

leikyut_31 said:
Hi guys, is there anyone here done their medical last April 2014? Is there any update on your status?
My application recieve in CIO March 14,,,after 2 weeks they send me AOR Together with medical request and I did my medical April 15. May they send me additional docs with And RPRF.. Everything is done but on my status untill still application recieve??? Is this usual or they just dont update status? Any similar case here? Thanks so much ! Wishing all of us will recieve great news soon..

ricky.kaushal

Jul 8, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014, Spouse added March 8, 2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF and PCC - Aug 12, 2014 Wife's Doc - April 22.2015
Nomination.....
19-03-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
File Transfer...
In process & DM July 30th, 2015
Med's Request
01-05-2014 Wife's June 10, 2015
Med's Done....
03-05-2014 Wife's June 11, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept 10, 2015
inamulhaq said:
Same here No RPRF request. Application received April 23rd.
Don't put yourself down bro.... My Application was recieved on April 3rd and i got RPRF request yesterday with PCC request. I don't know why but they asked me to send updated pernal history form too. once again. I will send anyhow. Sending all the docs and RPRF fees today.
You will get your in next two weeks for sure as of my observation. Mark my words :)