CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Hello, congrats to all that got their oath invitation and even their certificates! On the flip side of the coin, are there any people who are stuck at LPP? Maybe “stuck” isn’t the right word at this early stage but I’m feeling a little left out tbh when I see all these oath dates!
Don't worry, a few are definitely there, hope it all gets done soon.
  1. I I applied with 1110 days. April Applicant. L, Test, BG clear.
  2. Pending = Prohibitions, Physical Presence.
  3. Interview 08-Aug - Scarborough:
Officer checked all IDs, PR card, Health Card and All pages of current and prior passports.

Stated that we have two addresses on file which you've not mentioned - found that they were prior Attorney addresses. She typed something in the system then (I've also submitted a webform with clarification as well as removed the old Attorneys now via IMM 5476 representative form).

Another concern (sort of) that they stated you've submitted a lot of documents and clearly leaning towards it may take a while before decision (since I had outside Canada travel, I submitted eTickets and Boarding passes, I-94 (US) visits, T4, NOAs, Company letter, US visa related items, Prior PCCs, Prior visa letters etc). They randomly checked a few I-94 entries against the ones in their system, I had around 50. The following day, just Language got cleared. Wait begins now. I'll hold on for a month or so before GCMS i guess, since IRCC call center person also said its within 7-8 month window

Anyone submitted any webforms or additional documents voluntarily and got clear later? Please share experience,

Many thanks!

Cherry Kola

Aug 28, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Med's Request
15-08-2018
Med's Done....
28-08-2018
Hello, congrats to all that got their oath invitation and even their certificates! On the flip side of the coin, are there any people who are stuck at LPP? Maybe “stuck” isn’t the right word at this early stage but I’m feeling a little left out tbh when I see all these oath dates!
Yes same, waiting for LPP... I came here if some others were similar than me.

neocanx

Aug 14, 2024
My file was processed by Scarborough and I took my oath on August 15th. I posted about it here but I don't think the tracker is being updated anymore.
Congrats! I thought our application is in Mississauga but the email was from Scarborough I think. How long was your application? Is it single or family? Thanks

Reactions: car2ca

car2ca

Mar 11, 2024
Congrats! I thought our application is in Mississauga but the email was from Scarborough I think. How long was your application? Is it single or family? Thanks
I applied as a single applicant on March 7, 2024 and had my oath on August 14th, 2024, so just over 5 months.

Reactions: neocanx

lethaltaurus

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2021
Oath ceremony done today for family of 3 and emailed signed form as well... will wait for e-certificate to come. For me also thought Mississauga but email mentioned as Scarborough.

Reactions: neocanx

canship1

Jun 13, 2024
Don't worry, a few are definitely there, hope it all gets done soon.
  1. I I applied with 1110 days. April Applicant. L, Test, BG clear.
  2. Pending = Prohibitions, Physical Presence.
  3. Interview 08-Aug - Scarborough:
Officer checked all IDs, PR card, Health Card and All pages of current and prior passports.

Stated that we have two addresses on file which you've not mentioned - found that they were prior Attorney addresses. She typed something in the system then (I've also submitted a webform with clarification as well as removed the old Attorneys now via IMM 5476 representative form).

Another concern (sort of) that they stated you've submitted a lot of documents and clearly leaning towards it may take a while before decision (since I had outside Canada travel, I submitted eTickets and Boarding passes, I-94 (US) visits, T4, NOAs, Company letter, US visa related items, Prior PCCs, Prior visa letters etc). They randomly checked a few I-94 entries against the ones in their system, I had around 50. The following day, just Language got cleared. Wait begins now. I'll hold on for a month or so before GCMS i guess, since IRCC call center person also said its within 7-8 month window

Anyone submitted any webforms or additional documents voluntarily and got clear later? Please share experience,

Many thanks!
We did submit Webforms for me and my wife ,
Did submit voluntarily immediately next day when we applied our citizenship application in march . We forgot to mention the visas of other countries what we had in our passports. So we realized in on thr same day when we applied . So next day itself we did send webform mentioning we missed it to mention and sent photo copies.
It was all done and we had our oath ceremony and certificate couple of weeks back.

Reactions: coolak2007

Wellaz

Apr 13, 2024
Finally I got Oath Invitation for September 11th. My LPP was done on the 26th of June. It's been 68 days waiting for the Oath.

Last edited:
Reactions: coolak2007

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Finally I got Oath Invitation for September 11th. My LPP was done on the 26th of June. It's been 68 days waiting for the Oath.
That's nice, Congratulations! Now the Oath and you're close to get done soon, awesome

CanXda

Apr 11, 2024
Hi all,

After many months, I have been asked for an in-person interview. Does anyone have any experience with how it goes and what to expect? I thought the in-person interview was no longer happening, and it was more of an online interview, but I was wrong.

marygbrasil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Hi all,

After many months, I have been asked for an in-person interview. Does anyone have any experience with how it goes and what to expect? I thought the in-person interview was no longer happening, and it was more of an online interview, but I was wrong.
From what I saw in this tracker, there’s quite a few cases where people were requested to do an interview: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/canadian-citizenship-processing-tracker

And it looks like the Oath Letter came in soon after so maybe it means you’re getting closer to the end?

Reactions: CanXda

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020