MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Congratulations on your wife's visitor's visa it's amazing, can you please tell me what you wrote for the purpose of her visit, and does she has a strong ties in her home country, also is she financially strong?
We are also planning on visiting, but we are not certain on what purpose to give to them.
Thank you.
Medicals are possible here or anywhere but as I read here in the past if by chance an interview then she may have to appear at the LVO

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
I am seeing some people getting file transfer info in their SA letter....but we did not get any info on our SA letter....anybody else in this same situation?? any idea why our file did not get transferred??

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

RamGopinath

Sep 9, 2016
Did you include a letter of explanation as to why you were not able to submit the PCC at the time of application submission?
No, i did not write a letter of explanation.
In fact, my wife is facing a tough time at the passport office , bcoz those ppl are asking for proof or AOR or some paper work to prove that she is applying for spousal visa.

This is insane and horrible.
I don't know why CIC has to make the process so ridiculous and non-sense.

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
This is sponsor approval. Aor2 is when you open principal applicant tab on ecas and it says we started processing your application on DD-MM-YYYY. Check your sponsor side on ecas it will say decision made as you have received sponsor approval letter already that you mentioned above.
Thanks for the reply
I see this in my ECAS
Sponsor: Current status- Decision made
  • We received your application to sponsor **** on March 5, 2020.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 26, 2020.
  • We started processing your application on September 25, 2020
PA: Current Status: In progress
  1. We received **** application for permanent residence on March 5, 2020.
  2. We sent *** medical instructions on September 28, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received
I am unable to link my application in gckey. No updates in ECAS after medicals were submitted.

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hey guys. Has anyone received their AOR1 but not the sponsor approval yet? When I log on to ECAS on the sponsor side the status says “decision made” when I click on it it only says

1. We Received your application to sponsor *** on March 20,2020
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 21, 2020
3. We started processing your application on October 20, 2020

is anyone else also experiencing this?