+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
My ecas say this,

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor WIFE on March 30, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 24, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on October 23, 2020.
Does that mean AOR1 was on the 24th? I didn't receive anything on the 24th

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I have received SA, but no information regarding visa office transfer is that normal?
SA is sponsor's OK and you should get an e-mail too like this;-
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic
requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the
granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another
province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your
sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents
of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.

It may take up to 2 months for an email like this:_
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s)
has been forwarded to the visa office in (local Visa Office here) for further processing.

Reactions: Akshi_Goswami

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Got
SA is sponsor's OK and you should get an e-mail too like this;-
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support
The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic
requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the
granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another
province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your
sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents
of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.
Got the same

Reactions: singleman

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Hello
please i want to ask question
so out file first will be in sydney and after we passed the file will move to Centralized Intake Office
they send us letter month ago that our file awaiting processing and by the end of the letter (Centralized Intake Office) but no AOR
our file must be in sydney and after we passed they will move it to Centralized Intake Office
so what is that mean? we passed?

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Was this the AOR1?

UCI: 1
Application No.: F
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear B

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/03/30 on behalf of the following member(s):

I

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

Gadshe09

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Was this the AOR1?

UCI: 1
Application No.: F
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear B

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2020/03/30 on behalf of the following member(s):

I

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.
This is AOR 1