+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

pvkpvk

Oct 20, 2020
You can do anywhere in the world, including Canada, where there are approved medical facilities or doctors. The medical instructions you will get include a link the to the website where the approved facilities are listed.

Note, this is subject to covid rules (i.e. are the medical facilities actually operating at all), and I've no idea whether the list IRCC provides is updated to reflect which are open - you'll likely have to call around to find out.

But at least you'll both be in Canada while you try to find one open.
Thank you for your answer! I will try to call the local facility to find out if they are open.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I saw quite a few posts about people having missing addresses, emails, etc, particularly on family forms. While I can’t say whether they will return an application for these types of mistakes, just some info for further reference.

When it comes to family, we only put email addresses for my husband’s family for members over the age of eighteen. We included all addresses except one because we did not know it. Anytime you do not know an address or email simply add a separate sheet of paper explaining why that is the case. We had no issues by simply providing an explanation for the one missing address.

It is always important to double, triple, quadruple check every page of your application before sending it in. It’s always good to do it on separate days because that’s when you will often catch something you missed the day before.

I hope nobody has an application returned, but if it does happen keep this mind for when you send it in again!
Thank you and I completely agree. I have scanned copies of all the forms that I signed and submitted, and I went through them myself and asked others to review as well, just to get an extra set of eyes. In terms of all the information you have mentioned, it is all there - complete.

Only thing I did not write down was name in native language since I did not for my own PR and never had a problem. However, given how some agents are, I want to be proactive in case its an issue - however this seemed to be very minor.

Have you received AOR and not filled in name in native language?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Thank you and I completely agree. I have scanned copies of all the forms that I signed and submitted, and I went through them myself and asked others to review as well, just to get an extra set of eyes. In terms of all the information you have mentioned, it is all there - complete.

Only thing I did not write down was name in native language since I did not for my own PR and never had a problem. However, given how some agents are, I want to be proactive in case its an issue - however this seemed to be very minor.

Have you received AOR and not filled in name in native language?
I apologize I have not as my husband was the principal applicant from New Zealand with an English name. I can’t say I’ve specifically seen an application mentioned on this forum being returned for that reason so hopefully it won’t be an issue!

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I apologize I have not as my husband was the principal applicant from New Zealand with an English name. I can’t say I’ve specifically seen an application mentioned on this forum being returned for that reason so hopefully it won’t be an issue!
Just want to apologize for assuming ( baseless ) that English wouldn't be your native language. Sorry about that.