Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
Decoy24601 said:
Do you think you could link me to the thread this was mentioned in?
Sure . Here it is. Basically its the speaking notes of the minister. Does not mention any definite dates and they talk about the refugee program but could have been applied to other applications too.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/immigration-news-information-and-guidelines-t415574.0.html

3rd post. Last paragraph

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Hardcookie said:
Yijiequ does a previous marriage have a hand in a delayed SA. In our case a copy of the divorce decree was asked and we uploaded the document immediately. we are at 74days and still patiently waiting for the SA. The thought of it really suffocates. ???
oh.. did they request you for that document.. holy... then that might be the reason of delaying. but 74 days? did you call the call centre or ask the help of MP?

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hello All,

I just logged online. Although i still haven't SA approval but the permanent residence application status has changed to "In Process". SO now both: Sponsorship application status and permanent residence application status are in Process.

What am i supposed to think? Have they approved sponsor?

AarCee.

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Yes indeed. You are in SA. Timeline plz? And when did u notice this change plz?can't be today eh? Its a holiday here.
aarcee said:
Hello All,

I just logged online. Although i still haven't SA approval but the permanent residence application status has changed to "In Process". SO now both: Sponsorship application status and permanent residence application status are in Process.

AarCee.

buonqua

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16,2016
AOR Received.
May 4, 2016
File Transfer...
May 12, 2016
Med's Done....
February 19,2016
aarcee said:
Hello All,

AarCee.
did you click on the "In Process" link for permanent residence application status? There might be a line added with date when they started processing your application.

congrats on SA!

kbrar2727

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
buonqua said:
did you click on the "In Process" link for permanent residence application status? There might be a line added with date when they started processing your application.

congrats on SA!
Mine also shows in process but no third line.

Kanadianm

Jan 31, 2016
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
File Transfer...
19-05-2016
Med's Request
15-06-2016
Med's Done....
14-07-2016
Hardcookie said:
Yijiequ does a previous marriage have a hand in a delayed SA. In our case a copy of the divorce decree was asked and we uploaded the document immediately. we are at 74days and still patiently waiting for the SA. The thought of it really suffocates. ???
Hi Hardcookie, I thought I'd let you know that I had a previous sponsorship case (it was inland and went through successfully after about 2 years) with my ex husband. I was really young at the time (19) and we ended up divorcing about a year after he received PR. The relationship was definitely genuine, things just did not work out.

I still have not official received SA on my current sponsorship, however, on day 70 following AOR I did notice our applicant side changed to "in process" which can apparently mean SA was approved.

When I called in they sometimes said they were "verifying documents". I have a feeling they most likely had to look into my previous sponsorship for due diligence. I don't know for sure that it caused the delay, I just think it may cause a delay as they want to cover their ground. I'm no expert though! Just thought I'd let you know you're not alone.

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Hardcookie said:
i am not quite sure, since i haven't been married before.. good luck... see, if the 1st time marriage one like me was delaying like this.

dican

Jul 29, 2015
kbrar2727 said:
Mine also shows in process but no third line.
I also have Sponsor and PA "In Process", but no third line or SA letter. I called CIC and they would not give me any further details.

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
yijiequ said:
Yes indeed. You are in SA. Timeline plz? And when did u notice this change plz?can't be today eh? Its a holiday here.
Hello,

My wife just received an email from Consulate General of Canada, Sydney, Australia that they have received her application. This is what the email reads: This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/03/04.

I believe this is AOR2 and the application has been forwarded to Sydney visa office which takes 11 months to process according to CIC website.

Kind Regards
AarCee

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
buonqua said:

congrats on SA!
Hello,

My wife just received an email from Consulate General of Canada, Sydney, Australia that they have received her application. This is what the email reads: This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/03/04.

I believe this is AOR2 and the application has been forwarded to Sydney visa office which takes 11 months to process according to CIC website.

Kind Regards
AarCee

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
yijiequ said:
I actually noticed the change on Sunday BC time and my wife received an email a while ago which i believe is AOR2. I still haven't received any emails on SA approval though. Where do I go to post the timeline?

AarCee

study_2014

May 29, 2014
Hi,
How do you guys know which visa office handles an application? Is it based on the country of citizenship or residence? The online portal just says they've started processing the case on whatever date, doesn't mention which visa office is handling the case.

Here is my timeline:
Documents received: March 10.
Started sponsor processing: April 29.
Started applicant processing: May 11.

Thanks!

dican

Jul 29, 2015
aarcee said:
I actually noticed the change on Sunday BC time and my wife received an email a while ago which i believe is AOR2. I still haven't received any emails on SA approval though. Where do I go to post the timeline?

AarCee
I also noticed the change over the weekend and I got the SA letter by post today. You may also receive it that way.

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
I noticed that my AOR2 and AOR has the same date which is March 4th, 2016.

AOR2 just says that they have received my application nothing about processing.

A little confused but glad that the application is in Sydney visa office now.

AarCee