+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

kbrar2727

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Tomorrow the new websites starts for family/spousal cases that suppose to give more detail than Ecas... Will sign up and see what happens.

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
yijiequ said:
Vikram.. your process is lighting fast. good for you.... wanna share your successful story and let others know what to look for? thank you very much.
Thanks yijiequ!
You might have noticed that NDVO has been processing pretty fast these days. Although the time will vary on case to case basis and on the completeness of the application. Mine was a pretty straight forward case. First marriage for both of us, same qualification, same caste, same age, traditional marriage with all the rituals, families and friends from both side involved, had engagement six months before the wedding. For Indians, these things generally do count.

For the application, basically we made sure that it is complete in every way. I have included every thing in the application even if there was an option of submitting later.

When we got married, my wife wanted to take my surname, so the first thing we did was to change her surname and get a new passport for her. Then we did the PCC and her medicals with the new passport. She already had a PCC with the old passport but we decided to get a new one just in case. Although I personally don't think that having the PCC in old passport number would have made any difference but we didn't wanted to take any chance so we got a new one.
I had known my wife for almost an year before we got married. We included whatsapp chat and call logs for a couple of days from each month since we had been talking. We did not translate any chat record. We also included entire skype and hangout chat and call extract. Since we always call on skype/hangout, the extract was not very big. We used the below chat extractors for skype and hangout (pretty quick and easy to use):
https://suurjaak.github.io/Skyperious/
https://hangoutparser.jay2k1.com/

We also included letters and cards that we had sent to each other, in original. We have met each other a few time before our wedding. We included pictures for every time we had met, pictures of our engagement, wedding, pre-wedding rituals and honeymoon. On the back of every picture I wrote who is in the picture, date, occasion, place etc.
We have also saved all the tickets, boarding passes, hotel bookings, tickets of sight seeing, restaurant, shopping and gift receipts, that we included.

We also included the PCC and RPRF with the application so that it does not cause any delay later.
That is in general the way we created our application.

My wife had two TRV refusals before we filed for her PR. As I have read on this forum, it did not had any impact on the PR.

Let me know if any one has any question. Happy to help.

Mrs.AB

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th april'16
Doc's Request.
28 oct 2016
AOR Received.
13th may '16
File Transfer...
13th june '16
Med's Done....
Upfront april '16
Passport Req..
21st nov 2016
Vikram18 said:
Thanks yijiequ!
You might have noticed that NDVO has been processing pretty fast these days. Although the time will vary on case to case basis and on the completeness of the application. Mine was a pretty straight forward case. First marriage for both of us, same qualification, same caste, same age, traditional marriage with all the rituals, families and friends from both side involved, had engagement six months before the wedding. For Indians, these things generally do count.

For the application, basically we made sure that it is complete in every way. I have included every thing in the application even if there was an option of submitting later.

When we got married, my wife wanted to take my surname, so the first thing we did was to change her surname and get a new passport for her. Then we did the PCC and her medicals with the new passport. She already had a PCC with the old passport but we decided to get a new one just in case. Although I personally don't think that having the PCC in old passport number would have made any difference but we didn't wanted to take any chance so we got a new one.
I had known my wife for almost an year before we got married. We included whatsapp chat and call logs for a couple of days from each month since we had been talking. We did not translate any chat record. We also included entire skype and hangout chat and call extract. Since we always call on skype/hangout, the extract was not very big. We used the below chat extractors for skype and hangout (pretty quick and easy to use):
https://suurjaak.github.io/Skyperious/
https://hangoutparser.jay2k1.com/

We also included letters and cards that we had sent to each other, in original. We have met each other a few time before our wedding. We included pictures for every time we had met, pictures of our engagement, wedding, pre-wedding rituals and honeymoon. On the back of every picture I wrote who is in the picture, date, occasion, place etc.
We have also saved all the tickets, boarding passes, hotel bookings, tickets of sight seeing, restaurant, shopping and gift receipts, that we included.

We also included the PCC and RPRF with the application so that it does not cause any delay later.
That is in general the way we created our application.

My wife had two TRV refusals before we filed for her PR. As I have read on this forum, it did not had any impact on the PR.

Let me know if any one has any question. Happy to help.
Is it necessary to mention the refusal of TRV canada ??

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Mrs.AB said:
Is it necessary to mention the refusal of TRV canada ??
Do you mean necessary to mention in the PR application? Yes absolutely. Not only TRV refusal of Canada but refusal of any other country as well. Otherwise it will be considered as misrepresentation.

Mrs.AB

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th april'16
Doc's Request.
28 oct 2016
AOR Received.
13th may '16
File Transfer...
13th june '16
Med's Done....
Upfront april '16
Passport Req..
21st nov 2016
Vikram18 said:
Do you mean necessary to mention in the PR application? Yes absolutely. Not only TRV refusal of Canada but refusal of any other country as well. Otherwise it will be considered as misrepresentation.
But i didn find any option asking for refusal visa in sponsored application

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Mrs.AB said:
But i didn find any option asking for refusal visa in sponsored application
Form IMM5669, question 6 (d and e). Just to clarify, visa refusals of the PA have to be mentioned, not of the sponsor.

Varadar

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
AOR1: April 05,2016 | AOR2: May 04, 2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
April 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 18, 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 08,2016
@Deepax : Congrats!

All,

My Ecas status (PR side) says that they started processing my file at May 4th. I am counting days assuming May 4th as AOR2 date.
However, i haven't received an official AOR2 letter till now (its been three weeks). Today i reached out to CIC callcentre, she said that she can't help me and asked me to reach out to NDVO
office. So, i sent a email inquiry to NDVO.

I am not sure what else should i do? is anyone still waiting to get AOR2 for long time?

Please advise

PS: I verified the contact details of both the sponsor and applicant with the agent

vineninja

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21-04-2016 | SA: 16-05-2016
File Transfer...
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2015 (Upfront)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Very soon...
Varadar said:
@Deepax : Congrats!

All,

My Ecas status (PR side) says that they started processing my file at May 4th. I am counting days assuming May 4th as AOR2 date.
However, i haven't received an official AOR2 letter till now (its been three weeks). Today i reached out to CIC callcentre, she said that she can't help me and asked me to reach out to NDVO
office. So, i sent a email inquiry to NDVO.

I am not sure what else should i do? is anyone still waiting to get AOR2 for long time?

Please advise

PS: I verified the contact details of both the sponsor and applicant with the agent
Mar 29 applicant here.
I also got SA on May 16 and In process for PA side on May 20.
But no AOR2 email yet.

Looking at the spreadsheet I can see that SA to AOR2 takes between a few days to 4 weeks!!

HKC

May 25, 2016
Vikram18 said:
Hi Vikram, I did not understand the question properly and by mistake I tick "no" for visitor visa refusal for Canada for Principle applicant in hurry, is there any way to resubmit that particular form or just write letter or just wait.

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
HKC said:
Hi Vikram, I did not understand the question properly and by mistake I tick "no" for visitor visa refusal for Canada for Principle applicant in hurry, is there any way to resubmit that particular form or just write letter or just wait.
You need to re-fill a new form and correct the error. At the bottom of question 6, there is also a space to provide details. Make sure you provide the details of refusal there.
Write a cover letter explaining that it was a mistake and that you are sending the corrected form. What stage is your application now? Do you already have the AOR1? Write your application number and UCI number on the cover letter. Send it through case specific inquiry AND courier to CPC-M or VO (depending where your application is at this moment).

Do NOT wait if you already have AOR1.

HKC

May 25, 2016
Vikram18 said:
You need to re-fill a new form and correct the error. At the bottom of question 6, there is also a space to provide details. Make sure you provide the details of refusal there.
Write a cover letter explaining that it was a mistake and that you are sending the corrected form. What stage is your application now? Do you already have the AOR1? Write your application number and UCI number on the cover letter. Send it through case specific inquiry AND courier to CPC-M or VO (depending where your application is at this moment).

Do NOT wait if you already have AOR1.
Thanks Vikram for prompt reply. Received SA on May 16, -PA also "In Process" May 20, still 2 lines on pa side, waiting for AOR 2, so I guess I have to send it to NDVO. Will I be able to resubmit refilled form online via case specific inquiry?

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
HKC said:
Thanks Vikram for prompt reply. Received SA on May 16, -PA also "In Process" May 20, still 2 lines on pa side, waiting for AOR 2, so I guess I have to send it to NDVO. Will I be able to resubmit refilled form online via case specific inquiry?
Yes, submit through case specific inquiry. Also send it through courier to NDVO and email the scanned copy to delhi@international.gc.ca and DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca just to be sure that they receive it.

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
kbrar2727 said:
Tomorrow the new websites starts for family/spousal cases that suppose to give more detail than Ecas... Will sign up and see what happens.
May i have the link to the new website. I would like to sign up as well.

AarCEE

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
aarcee said:
May i have the link to the new website. I would like to sign up as well.

AarCEE
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hi All,

I just received the letter in my email stating that SA is approved and my wife's application is forwarded to Sydney visa office. They received my application on the 4th of March, 2016 and started processing on the 30th of March. It took a total of 56 days for them to reply.

Where shall i go to update the spreadsheet?

Let's see how much more time they take? Praying that you all get SA approved soon as i know the waiting games is a nightmare.

AarCee.