+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications-----

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
alijumani said:
I guess wonderclicks created the spreadsheet for March
OK, send him a message and ask him to lock it down. If he's not the owner, I'll create a copy,
Lock it and you nguys are all set. ;)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
iam_toby said:
OK, send him a message and ask him to lock it down. If he's not the owner, I'll create a copy,
Lock it and you nguys are all set. ;)
+1 for this mind blowing idea.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets wait for one more week (all march applicants would have filled their basic info). till then we can adjust right.later we can lock it down.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more request, let the sorting of the spreadsheet be based on the date received at Sydney and not on the date filed. Date filed doesn't matter, you could have sent on march 1, but it would have reached on mar10. before that 10 ppl applns would have reached CIC. Date received sorting looks more appropriate. What do u guys say?

bunny_2089

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Hello all,
Now dys cic do inquiry with your employer by calling him/her. Anybody have any idea like when we can expect that call? Before AOR or after AOR?

Joshkim993

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
08-05-2014
Med's Request
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa-Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
minu23 said:
One more request, let the sorting of the spreadsheet be based on the date received at Sydney and not on the date filed. Date filed doesn't matter, you could have sent on march 1, but it would have reached on mar10. before that 10 ppl applns would have reached CIC. Date received sorting looks more appropriate. What do u guys say?
If that is the case, why don't we deleted "date filed"?

bunny_2089 said:
Hello all,
Now dys cic do inquiry with your employer by calling him/her. Anybody have any idea like when we can expect that call? Before AOR or after AOR?
I heard some people get a call before AOR, but mostly if you do get a call (which is pretty random, or the VO wants to confirm) it's prob. 5-6 months from your AOR.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joshkim993 said:
If that is the case, why don't we deleted "date filed"?
few people didn't fill the date received until then let it be there

I heard some people get a call before AOR, but mostly if you do get a call (which is pretty random, or the VO wants to confirm) it's prob. 5-6 months from your AOR.

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga
Guys,

I had created the spread sheet for March, if everyone are OK, i can lock it down. One more week to go for March, and i expect at least another 3-4 applications, post that we can lock it and have permission for only 3-4 people.

What say ?

Wonderclicks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
wonderclicks said:
Guys,

I had created the spread sheet for March, if everyone are OK, i can lock it down. One more week to go for March, and i expect at least another 3-4 applications, post that we can lock it and have permission for only 3-4 people.

What say ?

Wonderclicks
no on can tell what would happen until that time. It is better to lock now and ask everyone to post their details here like the same way we did for feb sheet. Well decision will be solely yours, it is just an opinion of mine.

Joshkim993

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
08-05-2014
Med's Request
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa-Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
alijumani said:
no on can tell what would happen until that time. It is better to lock now and ask everyone to post their details here like the same way we did for feb sheet. Well decision will be solely yours, it is just an opinion of mine.
Yeah me too, I think locking it down would be the "general idea" to protect the spreadsheet.
With the exception that we update it everyday. :D :D
And lets delete the "Date Filed" and "CC Charged" like the feb spreadsheet sometime next month

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Joshkim993 said:
Yeah me too, I think locking it down would be the "general idea" to protect the spreadsheet.
And lets delete the "Date Filed" and "CC Charged" like the feb spreadsheet sometime next month
I just hid that parts so one can easily understand the spreadsheet :)

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wonderclicks said:
Guys,

What say ?

Wonderclicks
I opt for this idea. Do not delete any fields rite now. We can hide it later.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
wonderclicks said:
Guys,

What say ?

Wonderclicks
Lock it. Continue what I started with the September sheet back in July 2013 and you'll be fine.
I never had issues and if you give 3-4 people read/write permission there's enough people to update the sheet.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
iam_toby said:
Lock it. Continue what I started with the September sheet back in July 2013 and you'll be fine.
I never had issues and if you give 3-4 people read/write permission there's enough people to update the sheet.
Totally agree

kichha51

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Apr 2014
AOR Received.
05 May 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
22 May 2015
Med's Done....
01 Jun 2015
Joshkim993 said:
Lets not delete any fields. The current spreadsheet looks good. And I am with locking the spreadsheet after March.