June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Many thanks Paul_c

as i understand to file under CEC you must have minimum of 1 year full time work exp in Canada right? now this 1 year of experience, does that has to be under any one NOC catagoried list or any work exp is good.

In other words if i apply for a temp work permit from outside canada, and my employer is willing to file for my LMO, does this job has to be one listed on NOC or any job offer is ok. coz once i come to canada on temp work permit, just like you i intend to papply for CEC.

all this is to avoid the rush to get PR via FSW & QSW routes

any idea?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodmrng1947 said:
Many thanks Paul_c

as i understand to file under CEC you must have minimum of 1 year full time work exp in Canada right? now this 1 year of experience, does that has to be under any one NOC catagoried list or any work exp is good.

In other words if i apply for a temp work permit from outside canada, and my employer is willing to file for my LMO, does this job has to be one listed on NOC or any job offer is ok. coz once i come to canada on temp work permit, just like you i intend to papply for CEC.

all this is to avoid the rush to get PR via FSW & QSW routes

any idea?
As much as I like helping people, why haven't you looked at the CEC section on the CIC website? It gives you all the information you are asking for...

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
jsm0085

Thaks for the quick reply i shall do that.

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Hi, I am going to apply under CEC shortly, but I have requested test report form from the IELTS office. It will take 10 days or may be more but my application is ready...can I send the xerox copy of my IELTS in the appliaction? My original certificate is also with CIC as applied for FSW2 in oct2011. Guys please reply

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BK11 said:
Hi, I am going to apply under CEC shortly, but I have requested test report form from the IELTS office. It will take 10 days or may be more but my application is ready...can I send the xerox copy of my IELTS in the appliaction? My original certificate is also with CIC as applied for FSW2 in oct2011. Guys please reply
IELTS needs to be an original - no copies will be accepted. Get another certificate issued from IELTS.

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Thanks for your reply :)

jsm0085 said:
IELTS needs to be an original - no copies will be accepted. Get another certificate issued from IELTS.

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Guys I have one question, I am going to apply under CEC with work experience from September 2010 - August 2011. I have t4 and NOA for that but as I was on open work permit, I took two jobs at that time and my NOA not only shows the skilled work experience but the non-skilled work experience (part-time) as well. Will it create any problem? Should I include the paystubs or t4 for the other work in the application? Please reply guys

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BK11 said:
Guys I have one question, I am going to apply under CEC with work experience from September 2010 - August 2011. I have t4 and NOA for that but as I was on open work permit, I took two jobs at that time and my NOA not only shows the skilled work experience but the non-skilled work experience (part-time) as well. Will it create any problem? Should I include the paystubs or t4 for the other work in the application? Please reply guys
You only need to ask a question once - you don't need to post it in multiple threads! It's incredibly annoying !

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Okay fine...noted...now can you answer?

jsm0085 said:
You only need to ask a question once - you don't need to post it in multiple threads! It's incredibly annoying !

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BK11 said:
Okay fine...noted...now can you answer?
No it wont cause a problem if you were on an open work permit - you are allowed to have multiple jobs.

- You will be declaring the non-skilled experience on the background dec, so they will be aware of your experience.
- No harm will come from providing any relevant T4's, as you say, it's already mentioned on the NOA.

Good luck!

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Thanks Buddy... :)

jsm0085 said:
No it wont cause a problem if you were on an open work permit - you are allowed to have multiple jobs.

- You will be declaring the non-skilled experience on the background dec, so they will be aware of your experience.
- No harm will come from providing any relevant T4's, as you say, it's already mentioned on the NOA.

Good luck!

angelique

Dec 3, 2012
Hi, March 2013 applicants!!! I am wishing you all the best of luck. I myself is planning to hand in my application by first week of April, just have a quick request from all of you who already have handed in your application. I know that it's clearly stated in the CIC website the documents that we need to submit but still I'm worried because I did all the preparation myself (didn't hire consultant or lawyer). Can anyone please kindly post in chronological order the lists of documents (complete package lists including attachments) handed to the CIO. I would appreciate your response very much. Thank you in advance. :)

chia_88

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
LANDED..........
15-02-2014
angelique said:
Hi, March 2013 applicants!!! I am wishing you all the best of luck. I myself is planning to hand in my application by first week of April, just have a quick request from all of you who already have handed in your application. I know that it's clearly stated in the CIC website the documents that we need to submit but still I'm worried because I did all the preparation myself (didn't hire consultant or lawyer). Can anyone please kindly post in chronological order the lists of documents (complete package lists including attachments) handed to the CIO. I would appreciate your response very much. Thank you in advance. :)
Everyone has used the same checklist outlined by CIC.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelique said:
CIC website - documents checklist. Think of this as your bible. It isn't wrong - people on here could be wrong.

rajcares4u

Feb 13, 2013
Hi Guys I was in Feb thread I applied Feb 18th but my application came back due to birth certificate submitted from VFS wasn't enough and had to attain one from my home town, so here I am in march list. All the best for march people...